[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Advertisement | Home]

Positivity Thread!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1502026808477.gif (451KB, 400x300px)
1502026808477.gif
451KB, 400x300px
Hey Anon! Be Happy! Be Positive!
>inb4 no gf
You do not need a girlfriend to be happy, you just need to focus and only care about yourself to be happy!
>inb4 but OP, you're a fag and I cannot find happiness in life.
Have you tried your best to find happiness or did you give up half way on your motive anon?
>>
hope you'll die in a fire
>>
>>39358573
>Hey Anon! Be Happy! Be Positive
I remember when I used to be primarily positive and somewhat happier
>>
>>39358825
Geez Anon, did you wake up on the wrong side of the bed today?
>>39358845
Why not bring it back Anon?
>>
>>39358934
oh, so you're actually a european motherfucker, two fires for you then
>>
The last time i looked on the bright side i walked in on my girlfriend of 3 hours fucking my uncle
>>
>>39358573
I just want a qt bf. How am I supposed to be positive when the other half to my heart is missing?
>>
>>39359194
>I just want a qt bf. How am I supposed to be positive when the other half to my heart is missing?
same
be mine
>>
I recently ended a long relationship and am learning to be single again. I kind of missed it to be honest.
Other than that I have few friends so it's a little lonely.
>>
>>39358573
this is not worth it, i wish i was dead
>>
File: 1502667305930.jpg (88KB, 386x520px) Image search: [Google]
1502667305930.jpg
88KB, 386x520px
>>39358573
Kill your self you fat fucking nigger kike.
I hope you get raped and your family has to watch and the man slams a machete into your parents heads.
>>
>>39360905
Or man because you know rapist are equal opportunist too.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.