[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Okay before I even say anything, I have had my FAIR share of

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1271.png (583KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1271.png
583KB, 750x1334px
Okay before I even say anything, I have had my FAIR share of pussy, I've had sex a few times and have had a good amount of occasional hookups, but this shit right here, holy fuck man.

>go on YouTube
>see random Justin Bieber video
>fans react to see him backstage
>there all either 8/10 or 10/10 girls
>they all freak out when they see him
>the last girl literally tries to kiss rape him and he rejects her kiss

Holy shit man, I have to put in tons of mental and physical effort and Justin has girls falls to their knees like he's god. How can you not be jealous man, he makes everything I do look lame as Shit. It's fucking depressing I want a restart on life so I can sing everyday and remain fit and reach fame like he has... again, HOW CAN YOU NOT BE JEALOUS.
>>
>>39357342
thats why everyone calls him a faggot and pussy

hes going bald tho
>>
>HOW CAN YOU NOT BE JEALOUS

By having a qt gf that loves me.
Why would you want relationship with vapid bitches anyway ?
>>
>>39357431
Only to realize your girlfriend you have would dump you the second Justin Bieber even gave her the slightest chance of being with him...
>>
>>39357457
If you had a gf for 10 years, and Jessica Alba came and threw herself at your feet, would you dump your gf ?
>>
>>39357487
good point, but here's the catch, us men believe we are special due to testosterone or should I say "ego" but the reality of it is that females have the real platter of choice. Any woman would agreeably come to the conclusion that it would be insane to not go with the winner Justin Bieber. What are the chances any famous woman like Jessica alba having to fall on the knees for any guy? Come on now.
>>
>>39357487
Call me crazy but assuming my relationship with my gf wasn't trash, I'd absolutely stick with her.
>>
>>39357521
And any men would come to the conclusion that it would be insane not to go with Jessica. Point is, if the occasion happens, whether your male of female has little to do about it.
And whether you cheat or not has all to do with your character.
Girls will have the same insecurity of you leaving her for a better girl.
>>
>>39357342
What's he doing nowadays? Never see shit about him.
>>
>>39357581
That's the point. No one sane would do it.
Girls included.
>>
>>39357652
Driving around in his Bugatti fucking 10/10 girls who have 10/10 personalities.
>>
>>39357487
if you date someone for their status then you're a piece of shit human being whose concept of love comes from a selfish place.

Now get out of here roastie.
>>
>>39357657
Ah, I totally missed the point in >>39357521
I do have to wonder what percentage of males would pick [hot celebrity] versus females.
>>
>>39357675
girls who have 10/10 personalities will not touch that piece of trash
>>
>>39357765
I'd say it's the same as cheating rate ? Which is about the same for men/women.
>>
>>39357765
I was looking around and found this. http://www.statisticbrain.com/infidelity-statistics/

>Percentage of men who say they would have an affair if they knew they would never get caught 74 %
>Percentage of women who say they would have an affair if they knew they would never get caught 68 %

Why are these number so high ?
>>
>>39358121
Because western people in general are scum.
>tfw I have nothing in common with my countrymen
>>
>>39358121
On the face of it, those numbers seem absurdly high but the more I think about it, everyone is trash. I am surprised men > women though.
>>
>>39357342
Worldwide popularity gets you that. And JB's not the only faggot to get free pussy for being famous.
>>
>>39358213
men are more amorous by nature
>>
>>39357487
yes
>im an animal
>>
Women are gold-digging whores. You see, whenever they see a man they can abandon their pathetic wasted lives for and leech off of, they biologically get turned on. Sorry you had to hear it from an anon on a Mongolian basket weaving forum.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.