[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Motivation feels.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0020.jpg (23KB, 236x298px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0020.jpg
23KB, 236x298px
>about 2 1/2 years ago
>Sophomore year
> going to a small private high school
>about 15 kids in my class
>I never talked to them all that much but when I did I got the feeling that we got a long pretty well
>not too long into the second semester I had to suddenly move to a new town
>this meant that these were my last few days in that school
>I told my principle and she was sad to see me go because I was a decent student
>I didn't tell anyone else because i never talked to my classmates outside of school so I didn't see the point
>my last day comes around and everything's normal
>my principle was teaching my last class and decided to announce the news that it was my last day
>after that announcement there was complete silence
>nobody cared and a most people didn't even seem to know who I was
>I even heard a couple people say "who?"
>I just sat there quietly. Wanting to go home and forget about this
>After a few awkward moments they figured out it was me but they still never said anything to me
>class just carried on as if nothing ever happened
>on the way out nobody even stopped to say bye or even looked at me
>on the car ride home my mom asked me if everyone was sad that I'm leaving
>i just told her that nobody said anything and I never talked to them anyway
>she just had a disappointed look on her face and stopped talking the whole ride home
>it was difficult keeping a straight face and holding back tears at the same time.
Till this day I'm still angry about that moment but it does keep me motivated to make something of myself so I can come back and rub it in those cunts faces. Does anyone else have a moment like this that they use as motivation?
>>
You got us Anon.

Just be original.
>>
File: Sad King.jpg (100KB, 500x622px) Image search: [Google]
Sad King.jpg
100KB, 500x622px
I have one.

>6~ish years ago I think?
>freshman on highschool
>didn't really had any friends
>talked to a bunch of people, but wasn't close to anyone
>kid in class had this really kickass birthday party
>invited everyone
>i went, talked to a bunch of guys and even a girl I liked
>his party had a arcade with street fighter 2 in it
>teached the girl I liked how to play
>probably one of the best nights of my life
>august, nearing my birthday
>never had a birthday party
>family's financial situation isn't that good
>really wants friends, when my mom asks what I want for present, I say I want a birthday party for all my "friends" since I never had that
>she saves enough money to rent a pizzeria for the party
>i invite everyone to my party
>fast forward to my birthday
>30 people invited
>about 4 showed up
>text classmate about it
>he says the Chad of the class invited everyone to hang out instead
>no one came to my party
>my mom sees the sadness in my eyes
>she says it's alright, with the amount she paid, we'd had pizza to eat for weak

I never really made friends after that, not really. But this fucking moment stays with me until today. It made me realize how people really are and that I'll never fit in. I had my moments of trying to be a normie, but I failed in the end. Currently and I'm college and still no friends. Never kissed a girl.
>>
File: IMG_0032.png (131KB, 528x321px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0032.png
131KB, 528x321px
Normies are the worst by far.
>>
>>39356850
I don't understand how bad experiences like this can be motivational? I've had a few moments like these and it certainly didn't make me feel like I could rub it in anyone's face, it seems to me like they could never give a fuck.
>be me
>move to a new town with my girlfriend for work
>we don't know anyone here
>my girlfriend eventually meets a couple of people from work and eventually we become friends
>personally never feel like they're my friends, more like my gf's friends
>try to be friends with them, they're a couple and both into vidya like I am
>the guy seems interested in hanging out when I text him but he's never actually down to play when I ask
>I feel weird about talking to the girl because I never really had girl friends and I think it would make my gf jealous if I talked to her
>her birthday comes around and the gf and I throw her a little party with the four of us and we have a game night and order a bunch of her favourite food
>a month later my birthday comes around, she comes over for game night but guy arbitrarily decides he doesn't feel like it and just stays home. I haven't talked to either of them since, it's been six weeks (feels like longer) and I don't hold it against the girl but I'm not going out of my way to be friends with some asshole who pretends to be a friend but won't reciprocate the effort
>>
That's pretty rough man. But I don't find the stories themselves motivational. I just tend to work harder when I'm angry. I don't know why I'm like that but thinking about everyone I wanna get back at helps for some reason.
>>
>>39356957
At least some people showed up, i did the same and only came a boy and his grandma (I dont know why she came btw but the mothefucker ate the pizzas i paid)
>>
File: 1486778407656.jpg (101KB, 800x607px) Image search: [Google]
1486778407656.jpg
101KB, 800x607px
>>39356850
Grow up
>>39356957

>>39357142
That dude is a dick, also glad you have someone to love.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.