[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey robots, Why are you guys so toxic? The people ere are some

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 5

Hey robots,
Why are you guys so toxic? The people ere are some of the angriest, most misogynistic, most racist people on the internet. Now I know why you guys come HERE, but I'm asking why you are the way you are. Who hurt you? Who made you this way? Why do you choose not to change?

Really, some of the content here is downright sociopathic.
>>
File: 1411334407370.png (556KB, 695x660px) Image search: [Google]
1411334407370.png
556KB, 695x660px
>>39356519
>Hmm, now I wonder if it's bait and I should tell the person to do research on us? Maybe I'll just be honest.
aslo
>does this person imply r9k is one person?

To skip the novel you could right about it, and that I could about myself, I came here because it was the depression board, and the greentext board where lonely people could read about their abnormal lives. Then it became ironic and I've still no place to go. But why am I a loser?

>get raised by parents that wouldn't teach you to read and such
>get put into foster care too late, at age eleven, into the second grade
>stay in foster care, in an inconvenient house nearly entire time
>age out
>having grown up without Internet access and on a short leash in general, never get social life nor much skills
>end up a failure for having been poorly raised
>never even motivated enough to have proper hygiene much less try to support the system that I don't fit into that failed me, than get a job
>no friends, no job, no education, no training, for many years
>end up nearly 30, never worked, no finished education, no friends, gum disease, and move back in with parents that are mentally ill and treat me less and less well
>go onto the internet
>only one place to target insanity caused by a life that warped me into psychosis

Can you go away now? Or should I mention that it's all exaggerative make believe for the newfaggots still in HS?
>>
File: 1501962523817.jpg (17KB, 260x273px) Image search: [Google]
1501962523817.jpg
17KB, 260x273px
>>39356519
>why do you choose not to change
You are blinded anon, we know the truth of modern western society.
I hope you die a slow painful death, and you wish the same on us.
Its what nature intended you fucking normalfag.
>>
File: 1498460077461.jpg (121KB, 820x550px) Image search: [Google]
1498460077461.jpg
121KB, 820x550px
>>39356519
You look lost. Can I help you with direction?
https://www.reddit.com
>>
>>39356519
It's easy to label someone who disagrees with you a name, like angry, racist, misogynist.
It means you don't need to take what's said seriously.
It's tremendously convenient to people who don't want to face uncomfortable facts.
>>
File: '_'.jpg (2KB, 98x124px) Image search: [Google]
'_'.jpg
2KB, 98x124px
>>39356519
I was raped by my best friend when I was 15
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.