[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Death Note

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: 1503898916108.jpg (130KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1503898916108.jpg
130KB, 1280x720px
Honestly, this film was the ultimate robot power fantasy, Light is a robot, uses his note to get a gf, then eventually realizes women only makes your life worse and gets rid of her.
>>
Light is literally Chad.
>>
>>39356490
Japanese Light is Chad but American Light is a pathetic beta robot. Worth a watch for Ryuk but mostly sucks.
>>
>>39356480
It was literally shit.

It's mostly because the actors weren't japanese.
>>
>>39356505
Original>>>shit adaption
>>
>>39356505
>>39356523
Well I liked it. I have shit taste, but this movie entertained me, and like I said, was the perfect power fantasy for me.
>>
>>39356480
Where the fuck was Ichigo and shit?
>>
I was expecting death note evolution and was surprised with the story of a robots descent into madness. Pretending that it's a different story about the death note in the same universe helped.
>>
I liked it. Didn't watch the original so I have nothing to compare to.
>>
>>39356480

wow just found the following on wikipedia

>In December 2009, two students at an elementary school in Oklahoma were disciplined for a "Death Note" with the names and descriptions of deaths of two girls that had angered them.[120]

>A Michigan middle school student was suspended indefinitely in March 2010 for a "Death Note".[121] In May 2010, a middle school student in Avonworth School District in Pennsylvania was suspended for a "Death Note" with names of fellow students and pop singer Justin Bieber
>suspended indefinitely
amazing term, probably means they couldn't go to school anymore but also couldn't switch schools since they technically were still members

and et cetera in the wiki article https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_Note

that's how zero tolerance shit works out in america, great job turning schools into prisons. Almost nobody is aware just how bad this situation seems to have become.
>>
>>39356757
It's a political game, anon. The workers just want better jobs, so they do this shit to appease the higher ups.
>>
>Light has sunken eyes
That was L's thing
>L is black
God fucking damn it.
>>
>Watari was his real name
>Light didn't need a last name
>>
>>39356887
>Light can't figure out how to kill him
>AYO WHITE BOI YOU GOTTA SPELL IT 'E-L'
>>
>>39356908
Yeah, that bugged me too, what the hell.
>>
Don't watch it as an adaption of Death Note, watch it as a stand alone movie.
>>
>>39357016
It's still shit hahahaha
>>
This movie was legitimately hilarious, I think my favorite part was when Light asked Mia to come over to his house so they could kill people. Also L's actor isn't bad, he and Dafoe were just given really shitty material to work with. Can't wait for the sequel.
>>
>>39357035

it got good at the end. The next Death Note movie will be a lot better
>>
>>39357016
>N-no, you're supposed to judge it by its own merit!
>Stop oppressing us with expectations we set when we decided to make an adaption of a popular foreign work!
Kill yourself, shill
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.