[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You ever slept in the same bed with a girl?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 11

File: elei4.jpg (339KB, 1100x900px) Image search: [Google]
elei4.jpg
339KB, 1100x900px
You ever slept in the same bed with a girl?
>>
>>39355764
>You ever slept in the same bed with a girl?
my mom when I was younger

other than that no
>>
Me and my ex girlfriend slept together.

It was weird, I was a 23 year old manchild and she was a 22 year old womanchild.

Cuddling was out of the question because I can't sleep with someone so close to me.

I don't know how to sleep in the same bed with women, I need my space.
>>
Yeah once, it was comfy.

We didnt fuck though so I was sexually frustrated the morning after.
>>
>>39355764
Yes, my ex gf.
it was nice, I loved to cuddle with her and if I ever tried to roll over or anything, she'd wake up and half asleep say "come back" it was pretty cute.

Not sure if it was worth the hurt when she cheated on me but it was nice while it lasted
>>
File: unknown.png (230KB, 366x409px) Image search: [Google]
unknown.png
230KB, 366x409px
Yeah. . . it was nice but I don't know if I'd feel nearly as good if I ever do it again
Not that I'd have the possibility of doing it ever again
>>
>>39355764
One is sleeping on me as I type this. I fucked her ass this afternoon & earlier tonight she massaged my feet.
>>
>>39355764
Yup, I don't remember much though because I was exhausted.
>>
File: lizard alien desert.jpg (70KB, 623x592px) Image search: [Google]
lizard alien desert.jpg
70KB, 623x592px
>You ever slept in the same bed with a girl?
No. It seems oddly alien to me, even if it's not sexual and we just have to sleep next to each other in the same bed.
I'm not sure how I feel about this. Is it nice to sleep next to a girl?
>>
File: 1494274768620.jpg (612KB, 1791x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1494274768620.jpg
612KB, 1791x2048px
>>39355764
yes i have, ama

pic not related
>>
File: 1500569794113.jpg (435KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1500569794113.jpg
435KB, 1080x1080px
>>39356200
>Is it nice to sleep next to a girl?
Yeah, it can be quite comforting. Space can be an issue if you're on a smaller bed/couch for a while, but overall very decent.
>>
>>39355764
Yes. Feels good, but I like to toss and turn and bitches complain about that shit
>>
>>39355764
It's not as fun or as enjoyable as you'd imagine and adding more to the pile only makes it worse.
Either not enough space, not enough covers, usually one of you is sleeping at an angle you're not used to, limbs get tired and/or fall asleep, someone probably snores, people fart in their sleep, people roll over in their sleep, their alarm doesn't always coincide with your alarm, often times one of you is cold and the other is warm so you have someone trying to get close for warmth while you try to make space usually while asleep or that fuzzy border between so you're not really aware same for rolling over and shifting so neither of you get great sleep, someone has to sleep in the wet spot, long hair invariably ends up in your mouth and down your throat, period blood coats everything including you, someones appendages are usually cold as ice regardless of the rest of the body, personally need quiet and stillness to actually get to sleep so someone breathing not only makes noise but moves the mattress, sometimes someone has to get up to take a leak, people have different scents to them and while thats nice when you're enjoying eachother it can be distracting, and the best bit some people act out their dreams either physically or verbally.

Tl;dr there's a reason married couples get large ass mattresses and their own pillows and separate for the night to their own sides after a nice short cuddle and sex.
>>
Yes my sister and that's it.
>>
>>39355764
Im down to cuddle and watch a movie or something, but when I want to sleep bitch gotta find a spot in the couch
Not sleeping alone sucks desu
>>
>>39356232
MAMA PLS GIV MILKIES! BABY ANON HUMGRY!
>>
>>39356200
Yes, they are soft and smell good.

However, as >>39355840 mentioned, it can lead to sexual frustration if nothing happens. I'd rather sleep alone than get blue balls
>>
Multiple times with different girls. Still a virgin.By virgin I mean I have never once achieved orgasm from physical contact with another person.
>>
>>39356538
would they enjoy sleeping with someone who is skinnyfat?
>>
>>39355764
Nah
Closest I got was finding an unoccupied space on the floor to crash out at someone's 18th and it being next to some druggie girl I didn't know.
I didn't notice at all but supposedly she actually freaked out when I hit the deck.
Didn't even know she was there until the morning.
>>
Yes. My ex and a few of my friends and acquaintances. It can be comfy and it can suck. Also my sisters, but sisters are not for sexual.
>>
File: 1498845505276.png (405KB, 473x532px) Image search: [Google]
1498845505276.png
405KB, 473x532px
>>39355764
if your answer is anything other than your mom or other family members then please leave you fucking piece of shit normie
>>
Yes, and it sucked ass (figuratively)

Spent the night at a girls house after a party, we had terrible sex, and then I only slept for about 4 hours before waking in a fright, and she blamed me for waking her up.

Another time, this girl I knew brought her friend over that she was trying to set me up with. Both of them kept drifting in and out of consciousness on my bed, I thought they were planning to leave around 11pm or so, but I finally gave up around 2am and fell asleep next to them. Woke up around 4am and briefly made out with the girl I was supposed to be set up with; no chemistry, no attraction, just desperation on my part. Woke up again around 6am and stepped outside and stood with my head between my ankles for about 5 minutes while farts just POURED out of my anus. Both girls left around 8am, and I went back to bed and actually had a good sleep, now that I had my bed to myself. What's with girls laying the wrong way on the fucking bed, man? I don't fit on my bed laying the wrong direction, but apparently we all have to sleep with our legs hanging to the fucking floor.
>>
File: 1499525959091.jpg (16KB, 367x388px) Image search: [Google]
1499525959091.jpg
16KB, 367x388px
>>39356586
Virgin cant have a another definition you cunt.
Have you stuck ur penor in a vagoo or anus?
Then you arent a virgin, its so fucking simple.

Why is everyone so fucking RETARDED.
>>
>>39356113
>if I ever tried to roll over or anything, she'd wake up and half asleep say "come back"

this was a nice knife in my chest.

that stung for about 30 seconds
>>
>>39355764
yes, with a friend and his sister, but we were all like 8 years old
>>
>>39356680
>Woke up again around 6am and stepped outside and stood with my head between my ankles for about 5 minutes while farts just POURED out of my anus.
im laffin
>>
>>39355764
I've lived with 3 girlfriends and am currently living with one so basically every night. I've never gone long without a girlfriend that I'm with for at least a year wherein I sleep over. 4 years ago I got a girl preggo, so now I have a 4 year old son, and my current gf is preggo, so that's... something.
Lost my job 2 months ago.
Life.
>>
>>39355764
does it count if it was a tranny
>>
File: 1501723995010.jpg (22KB, 600x315px) Image search: [Google]
1501723995010.jpg
22KB, 600x315px
>>39357130
No, it does not count as they have a peeenis.
>>
next time post the qualifier "not with your gf"
I don't want to hear a 1000 stories of normies
>>
File: 1501958086486.jpg (92KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1501958086486.jpg
92KB, 645x773px
>>39355764
I once was lying in the same bed with girl. Even under the blanket, lol. We were teens and tried to play in some shitty game.
>>
I've slept in the same bed as a boy if thay ccounts. When I would stay the night at one of my friends house I would occasionally sleep in his bed and it was amazing sometimes (probably by accident) our legs or feet would touch and I would go in full autism mode. It was really cute and ended up falling in love with him nothing ever happened though and don't think he eber felt the same way but it was all worth it in the end I guess. It was the closest I've gotten to a real "relationship" and regret being too much of a little bitch to really do anything.
>>
It was an air mattress but she was topless so sure
>>
>>39355764

I've laid in the same bed with a girl many times, but its usually hard for me to sleep because I'll often have an insatiable urge to caress her legs and grind up against her booty.

I often get complaints from girls regarding my snoring if I do fall asleep, though.
>>
It was kind of shitty. She was really needy with cuddling and tossed and turned in bed constantly; took forever to get to sleep.
>>
>>39355764
Yes. My ex girlfriend.
No better feel than waking up next to the one you love. I miss it.
>>
>>39355764
no, unfortunately I'm ugly rn so that's not going to change anytime soon
>>
my childhood best friend was a girl so yeah. we were young enough that it wasn't weird though (around 10-11)
>>
File: 1481532090076.jpg (64KB, 600x590px) Image search: [Google]
1481532090076.jpg
64KB, 600x590px
Yeah, my crush

We grinded until I came and we cuddled after

We're planning a sleepover in two weeks so I'll probably have another chance then, feelsgoodman
>>
File: 1479196109550.jpg (59KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
1479196109550.jpg
59KB, 540x540px
>in bed with 2 friends
>one is a grill
>pop a boner at the slight female touch i'm getting
>pretending to be asleep
>she moves her leg over mine and rests leg on boner
>mfw
>panicking in case she freaks out
>moves her leg on and off a few times before just leaving it on it
>fall asleep rock solid

she must have known
>>
I slept with my little sister back when I was like 12
>>
>>39359021
she wanted you to do something originally
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.