[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

but is it still rape if the child consents tho

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 1503578809080.jpg (146KB, 1031x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1503578809080.jpg
146KB, 1031x1080px
but is it still rape if the child consents tho
>>
>>39354600
Is it rape if I spread peanut butter on my anus and let my neighbors dog lick it?
>>
>Child does not know what sex is
So yes
>>
>>39354600
it's not rape if the child is fictional
give her pointy ears and make her "technically 9999 years old" if you want to be cheeky
>>
>>39354600
He probably. Doesn't stop most kids in UK fucking at 14.
>>
>Rape
>Consent
Of course not.
It's just (((statutory))) rape.
>>
>>39354650
I don't know what you're talking about but I don't appreciate these implications.
>>
>>39354635
What if you told them what sex was?
>>
if the child is old enough to say "yes" they are old enough to consent
>>
>>39354600
It's not necessarily rape but it's close and consider the fact that they will be damaged much more and MUCH longer than a normal rape victim don't do it

I mean they're gonna be sluts and get raped anyway so I don't care but still
>>
>>39354600
A child doesn't have the mental capacity to truly be able to reason whether or not it is the correct desicion to have sex, this continues up and until at least the age of 16 if not older for most people therefore yes, it is rape even if the child consents.
I don't know why I'm responding seriously to a shitpost either man but I opened the thread so might as well.
>>
>>39356028
>, this continues up and until at least the age of 16 if not older for most people therefore yes,
teenagers less than 16 have consensual sex with each other all of the time
>>
>>39356039
I never made an argument for or against romeo and juliet laws.
>>
>>39355727
Fuck off you filthy pedophile
>>
>>39356028
>A child doesn't have the mental capacity to truly be able to reason whether or not it is the correct desicion to have sex
Source or kill your self.
Every study ever done on consensual sex with a minor has had positive results.
Not a single study has found a significant correlation with mental trauma.
>>
>>39354635
you so sure about that?
i'm not advocating for pedophilia, but the current education system is teaching kids about sex from as early as 4th grade.
>>
>>39354734
it's the same in the US. There was this app called "After school", and I had downloaded it during my last year in high school just to see what the hype was all about; and it's full of what you can tell is kids between 12-16 talking about the most lewd shit. Getting tied up, dildos, throatfucking, all of it. Nobody is innocent in my town. Shit like this is what will eventually set the stage for the age of consent to be 14 or lower.
>>
>>39354600
Children are incapable of giving informed consent.
>>
>>39356028
Do adults have the mental capacity to reason whether or not it's the correct decision to have sex? How can you tell?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.