[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>you will never experience young love young love is the only

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

>you will never experience young love

young love is the only thing that redeems life, the only human relationship that doesn't go down the shitter. and I missed it and will never have the chance to reclaim it, because I was a shy loser when i was a kid. All my relationships with women have only made me hate them more. there is nothing pure and beautiful to be found in adulthood.
>>
>>39354332
>young love is the only thing that redeems life, the only human relationship that doesn't go down the shitter.
But it does go down the shutter, anon. The two of you grow up and grow apart, and eventually all you're left is alone.
>>
>>39354395
jesus i fucking hate life
>>
There's no such thing as young love, just love. We simply forget how to love as we grow up.
>>
>the "'high school is the best years of your life' is just a cope" was itself a cope
>they were right the entire time - that actually was the best the human existence had to offer and we were denied it
>>
>>39354533
This is kind of true. We become emotionally numb and lose the ability to feel strong unconditional affection for someone with age.

>>39354395
Not necessarily. I know several couples who met at school or early uni and they are still together, getting married or have kids. It is possible.
>>
>>39354568

>Idolize a period in time where your entire body goes through the most fucked up emotional and physical changes
>Idolize a period in time when most people are fucking dumbasses who think they've seen everything and heard everything.
>Idolize a period where you get to get frisky with dumb sluts who will badly suck your dick for a car ride because you're the only 16 years old with a driver's license.
>Idolize a period in life where the notion of good sex is non-existant.
>Idolize a period in life where people have to survive through the worst kind of educative environment for years.

I agree that the teenage years are really important for the development of a person, but to go as far as to say they are the best? That's grossly overselling them. The VAST majority of normies I know who had normal teenage years fucking hated it and hated highschool. Once you become an adult, you realize that being a teenager mostly sucked regardless of the youthful, naive fun that you had.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.