[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>I WANT SOMEONE TO TAKE CARE OF ME

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 93
Thread images: 15

>I WANT SOMEONE TO TAKE CARE OF ME
>>
File: 1503534212147.jpg (26KB, 299x289px) Image search: [Google]
1503534212147.jpg
26KB, 299x289px
>>39353789
>single mother with a biracial son
>>
>>39353789
>They have no problem with me being a single mother
Yeah I doubt that, nobody wants to raise some other asshole's kid for him regardless of race
>>
I feel bad for the child, having to grow with a slut mother and a bum/non existent father,
Oh well, another criminal I guess
>>
>>39353789
She could simply just commit suicide and that would do it.
>>
File: 1503312179542.jpg (73KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
1503312179542.jpg
73KB, 640x427px
>>39353789
Literally
>Who's gonna take care of Tyrone's baby?!
>>
File: 1501875346469.jpg (268KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1501875346469.jpg
268KB, 800x600px
>hurr durr who's going to pay for tyrones baby
>hurr durr whos going to pay my bills

drop dead roastie scum
>>
>>39353789
Her father disowned her? Jesus christ. I know this probably happens a lot in these situations but still that seems a bit harsh.
>>
>>39353890
this, she's focusing on the wrong thing here, although what she's saying has some degree of truth to it.
>>
https://www.girlsaskguys.com/dating/q2605346-finding-love-in-a-racist-society-as-a-single-mother-with-a-biracial

Read the comments by the men and read the comments from the women.

The men are redpilled, women are showing letting them vote was a mistake
>>
>>39353789
>Her father is racist because he's not being delusional.
Really made me think about how women justify this.
>>
>>39354128
>all these redpills and calling cucks for what they are.

Did 4chan raid this place or do most people actually think this way?
>>
>>39354128
>open site
>obnoxious music
>refresh site
>more loud bullshit
>can't see where to turn it off quickly and am listening to other stuff on my browser so can't mute sound
>close page
dumbass web designer
>>
>Why don't men want to take care of me and raise the spawn of a dirtbag I let cum inside me? Could it be because they realize I'm dumb and will lower the quality of their lives? No, it must be because they're racist!
>>
>>39354040
>sleeps with a nigger
>gets pregnant
>decides to keep it

Honestly, he's totally failed as a father
>>
>>39354175
no one you meet in the real world actually talks or thinks like that irl, it got raided
>>
>>39354207
I don't even think there's that much racism, it's more likely he disowned her because she got fucking pregnant while attending college, basically fucking her entire future up. The baby being black doesn't help though.
>>
>>39354040
Coal burners deserve it. No one likes nigger fuckers.
>>
Boo fucking hoo. My father cheated on my mother and she left him out her own free will because she wasn't taking it. She gave birth to 4 kids in 6 years of their marriage and managed to build her own multi-million dollar company to the point she didn't even need his financial support.

This bitch is just complaining because she's lazy and not willing to put the effort of raising a child alone.
>>
lel

The moment any reasonable guys hear she's a single mother they've already made the decision not to commit.

Then she starts going on and on about racism and the black dude she got pumped and dumped by, and they're just trying to get the fuck away from her at that point.
>>
>>39354175
As somebody who actually goes to that site sometimes, there are actually a lot of guys who just tell it like it is.
For instance when anybody asks anything about genders half the answers are invariably saying there are only two and trannies are fucked up.
>>
I always love that single mothers act like they're a serious catch, and that we should be privileged to care for them and their bastard kids. Like guys don't have other options and just want to be their white knight.
>>
>>39353789
>I just can't understand why desirable men don't want to be with a girl who already fucked up her future, has nothing to contribute, and has a child already that they'll never even be able to pretend is their own!
>>
>>39354175
>>39354230
Just because people don't express it out in the open, doesn't mean they don't think it.
In my experience, most normies don't even think of the option of dating a single mother so they never bring it up, simply because the thought never occurred to them. But if you ask them, in the most innocent way, if they would be okay with dating a single mother/single mother to a half breed the answer will always be no.

Besides, all this woman is complaining about is "not having someone to pay her bills" this is a disgusting attitude and, "coincidentally" reflects well into the rest of her shitty personality and poor life decisions. She probably rebelled against her dad, fucked a black guy to make him pissed and then when her dad, in an attempt to cope with the heart break of having a shitty spoiled daughter, disowned her, she calls him a racist hurr durrr.
I don't know if the black guy is a nigga or an actual normal guy who just couldn't handle this wreck of a woman but at least we know this roastie got everything she deserves. Shame about the kid having to suffer though
>>
>>39354367
It's because they were hot girls who were too dumb to have an abortion and too dumb to realize that their reality has changed from one of a hot girl with lots of options
>>
File: 1452057193638.jpg (253KB, 1080x1283px) Image search: [Google]
1452057193638.jpg
253KB, 1080x1283px
>>39353789
>Not getting rejected because of status
>I'm getting rejected because of my status as a single mother of a biracial son
>>
I would be okay with dating a single mother, but only if she was married when she had the kid and then her husband died. I wouldn't want to mess with a woman who fucked some random scumbag and let him impregnate her.
>>
>>39354424
You're right, but they would use le redpill lingo to make their points if you asked them, so they still got raided. Also there a decent amount of cucks out there.
>>
>>39354561
they wouldN'T original correction
>>
>>39354561
now that I think about it, there are probably quite a few guys who wouldn't mind being with her but she probably still has the standards she had from before.
>>
>>39354603
I mean like a lot of guys I'd be down to fuck her (only with a condom), but there's no way I'd want anything serious with her.
>>
File: 1500765896417.png (481KB, 611x508px) Image search: [Google]
1500765896417.png
481KB, 611x508px
>>39354603
It's this. She's probably surrounded by guys who would totally raise her kid for a chance at Tyrone's blown out sloppy seconds, but she doesn't mention them, because she doesn't even consider them as potential mates. There are two types of single moms, the kinds who realize that they're bargain bin specials, or the kind who think they're still topshelf material.

She's most likely still looking for the PH.D Dreamboat to sweep her off her feet, when she should be looking for the pudgy Arby's night Manager.
>>
>>39354701
I like your writing style.
>>
She could just date black guys. Wait, that didn't work out so well the first time...
>>
>>39354733
Most black guys don't want to raise their own kids, let alone someone else's. Also, I like how her post implies that she's only courting white people.
>>
>>39353789
Oh god damn, lets count the sins shall we
>single mother
>child too young to move out
>college drop out
>lives with her aunt
>family disowned her
>coalburner
Oh honey you ain't getting married anytime soon, "don't believe the stereotypes about black men" the stereotypes are there for a reason, i know why doesn't she just find another black man to raise her biracial son and "take care of her"
This is why people look at you weirdly when you walk with a black gentleman, people are thinking "don't you know any better?", and the answer is apparently no, no you don't know any better and shall have to bear you own cross

Tyrone might be a good fuck for you but black gentlemen are the worst fathers of them all, at least Asian parents are there to beat you into success
>>
>>39354128
>Hurr durr racism! I apologize on behalf of all the HATEFUL IGNORANT IDIOTS! Slay girl!
no, it's a dead giveaway that the girl is washed up and the guy is a cuck if the child looks strikingly different from the father (in this case, white father, black child). the issue is not the dark skinned child, it's the fact that even a brain dead chimpanzee could tell that the child wasn't related to the father. the men are spot on in this section - its the fact that she has kids from pumping and dumping, not the fact that the kid is black, that repels men.
>>
If she can't keep some scumbag nigger why does she think she can get a quality guy?

Of course there will be some beta retard out there that will marry her, pay her bills and pay for her shit colored baby. It's inevitable.
>>
>>39353789
also
>everything is always everyone else's fault
>daddy won't fix my mistakes so he's racist
>>
>>39353789
>disowned by father
>fucks nigger

I see a pattern here.
>>
>>39353789
I would consider her if she became a racist as a result of her experience, I mean she was likely fed the same nonsense about how stereotyping and bigotry are wrong, if not by her parents but by society at large. Like I'm not unreasonably racist and just hate all blacks, but all blacks are niggers until proven innocent. Stereotypes exist for a reason, it's too risky to just blindly trust blacks.
>>
File: 1503334135446.png (373KB, 320x521px) Image search: [Google]
1503334135446.png
373KB, 320x521px
>>39354849
Well she has a lot in common with the black gentleman she banged
>i am a child that is thrown around by forces beyond my control, my actions shouldn't have consequences, if they do someone else should fix them, also i see myself as your equal, now give me more equality than you have
>>
File: 1502612321122.png (467KB, 1111x627px) Image search: [Google]
1502612321122.png
467KB, 1111x627px
>>39354802
Honestly this. I'm sure there are some legitimately great Black dads, even black dads married to white women, but that doesn't change the fact that Black Fatherhood is an issue even in Black homes.

It especially doesn't help that white, suburban thots tend to only "date" the most irresponsible, wannabe thugs the Black community has to offer. Oh yeah, I'm sure Darrell, "Po' 1 Out fo mah Homie" Jackson, your weed hookup, is going to be the world's best BabyDaddy.

I really want to see this Black Dad. I'll bet he's a hoodrat.
>>
File: 1503873521035.png (302KB, 579x674px) Image search: [Google]
1503873521035.png
302KB, 579x674px
>>39354802
>oh god let's count the sins shall we

I don't know why this made me laugh so hard. I haven't been to r9k in a while an it's so nice to hear others redpilled about women.
>>
>>39353789
>OMG NO ONE WILL TAKE CARE OF MY USED UP PUSSY AND TAYRONE CHILD
Shesh i wonder why.
>>
>>39353789
why not go to madagascar and find a husband? tf is wrong with this lady
>>
>>39354977
The sad thing is that many people would. Dumb bitch just can't lower her standards down a notch. I bet "abs" and a height starting with 6' are still essential criteria for a partner, despite being a single mom looking for a walking paycheck. She's just too spoilt to see her reality.
You're not a Stacy anymore, sweety, you're a Mom.
>>
I've been thinking about this for a little while, not sure it's worth making a thread about so I'll post it here.

A while back, I moved to a small town with my parents. I'm 30, and I met a girl in town at a store I sometimes go to. It's a family business and the girl who works there is the same age as me. My best friend came to visit me and saw her, and my mom sees her all the time, and they kept encouraging me to ask her out, talking about how pretty she was and all that. I wasn't attracted to her, she looked like a used-up club slut to me, but I just figured, well, why not, I might as well, there's no one else to date in this town. So I asked her mom if she had a boyfriend, and she said no.

So I was working out at the gym in town, and happened to see her... and apparently her 8 year old son, for which she has no baby daddy. She walked up to me to talk to me, and I just... couldn't stomach even looking at her. I just walked away from her and walked out and went home. Ever since, she tries to be passive-aggressive and nasty to me whenever we run into each other. I didn't want to be rude, but I just couldn't help myself... I was just so disgusted, to be honest.

There isn't really any question I have, just wanted to share the story and hear what people think, I guess.
>>
obama was white FATHER, black MOTHER big fucking difference
>>
>>39355070
I'd probably use a little bit more finesse to escape, but I'd have immediately lost interest too knowing she had a kid.
>>
>>39355082
No he wasn't, you idiot. He was your typical BM/WF mulatto. The difference between him and this chick, is that Obama's dad was an African, not an African American.
>>
>>39355070
That's because you have lost all self respect anon. Good on ya.
>>
>>39355138
Did you mean haven't?
>>
>>39355138
Haven't*

original fucking moot comment
>>
>>39354040

This is what it means when we say "Once you go black you aren't wanted back"
>>
>>39355154
yeah, I'm to tired for coherent posting anon. Forgive me.
>>
>>39353789
I mean who wants to raise another man's child for some used up pussy? I can get prime pussy for $200-300 an hour. Once-a-month means that's a $2000-3000 expense a year. Much cheaper than caring for a child who's not biologically mine, not to mention the time to take care of that kid and the nagging that comes along with your pussy.

Stop trying to pass other people's responsibilities onto me.
>>
>>39355070
Nothing wrong with not wanting to deal with her baggage but you were unnecessarily rude desu.
It's like if a person missing an arm would come to you to ask you something and you would turn away and run. You are supposed to hide your disgust.
>>
>>39355196
Can't say I like your analogy. Results of choices are morally relevant. Results of accidents aren't.
>>
File: 1491786089099.jpg (170KB, 329x606px) Image search: [Google]
1491786089099.jpg
170KB, 329x606px
>>39355070
It's a natural response for us to reject wasting resources on another man's offspring. When you raise another man's child, you are wasting resources that could be going to your offspring, thus lowering the chances of spreading your genes.
That's just how our brains are wired, and no matter how much sluts try to shame us into cleaning up their messes, we're evolved not to.

On the other hand, their brain is wired to get us to clean up their messes, because they're wired to get someone to protect their kids. So, I guess you can't blame them either.

It's always interesting how our brains treat kids who are related to us. You'd easily be okay with raising your sister's kid, because it shares some of your genes.
>>
Life of a woman, by Anon
Let us begin after the girl has entered puberty
>men of her age have been addled by their raging hormones and weirdly timed erections, every man just wants to do her, what does she learn from this
>"men find me irresistible, smart and funny"
>enter young adulthood, she still has her looks and youth, she goes out to clubs and men once again give her attention and dick just because she is there, what does she learn?
>"It seems even men older than me seem to love me, i can have any man of my choosing out of thousands of guys"
>enter early 30's, men have stopped giving her so much attention, there are still some men orbiting around but they are not as hot as she used to get, what does she learn
>"did i do something wrong, why have men suddenly stopped giving me attention, i thought i was the center of the world and all men would worship me, it must be my age and looks"
>enter early 40's, only the most devout orbiters have stayed, first wrinkles are starting to become apparent, only "slimey" and "creepy" men give her attention
>"where did all the good men that worshiped me go? my options are even worse than 10 years ago, i must modify my face to regain my lost youth, that's it, if i only were more beautiful i could get all the men to choose from and i could finally settle down!"
Women don't realize their social blunders of fucking everything with 2 legs and having kids outside of wedlock might catch up to them
What does her actions of riding the cock carousel tell the strangers that does not know her?
>appears disloyal
>appears slutty
>appears potentially infected (stds)
>most likely loose (kid and all)
>appears to lack self respect or morals
>potential abandonment issues due to the real father walking out on the kid

Sure if she still had her looks im sure some of the orbiters would still marry her just so they can get the leftover pizza that fell on the floor
>>
>>39355235
I wasn't trying to justify her actions. Only saying that in normie settings, you're supposed to ignore blemishes of others and try to make the conversation seem as natural as possible. You've just spilled spaghetti because of disgust. Whether justified or not, is another story.
>>
>>39355249
Funny part is i could see myself running an orphanage but being married to a woman that had a kid with another man? oh hell nooo
>"I am so pathetic i do not care that i am raising another mans child while being married to the same woman he banged"
It's bad enough that she is used goods but now i gotta look into little Tyrones eyes every day and pretend it doesn't bother me that some deadbeats kid is basically squatting at my home and calling my wife mommy?
>>
>>39354040
She had a kid with the local neighborhood cornerblock jamal.
>>
>>39355249
Excellent post.
You could maybe argue that socially or morally you should be okay with it, but this is a good explanation to why men don't want to raise another's child and vice versa.
>>
>>39355406
Want to usually*
>>
>>39355235
I think you raise a really good point

>>39355249
>On the other hand, their brain is wired to get us to clean up their messes, because they're wired to get someone to protect their kids. So, I guess you can't blame them either.
>can't blame women for immoral behaviour because they're just wired that way
Dude, what?

>>39355196
I think I could have handled it better, yeah.
>>
File: 1492321897832.png (186KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
1492321897832.png
186KB, 350x350px
>>39355323
>Funny part is i could see myself running an orphanage but being married to a woman that had a kid with another man
There's a difference between that and substituting your own lineage with someone else's kid. There's even a difference between adopting a child and raising your wife's son.

When you raise a kid out of charity, you're choosing to do it, but when the partner you can manage to get has a kid, you have no choice. It's like a parasite. Plus, once she has a kid, she might not want another one, AKA one of yours.
Plus there are other factors at play. If you're not the father, someone is, and that person still could be at play. That means, that as long as that kid's around, there's the looming threat of a rival sexual partner around the corner. I mean, she already fucked him once, right?

Also, Single Moms are probably single for a reason. Unless the father died, she's probably fucked in the head.

Also, you have to remember that if the Kid is in contact with the dad, even if he's a huge fucking shitstain, the kid could still love him more than it does you. That means you could be paying out the ass for this kid, and not get half the love you would for simply being its biological father.

There are just too many negatives
>>
>>39355489
Don't forget white trash baby daddies who eventually show up and want to fight you for her. Bonus points if they just got released from prison.
>>
File: 1502717344083.jpg (62KB, 500x300px) Image search: [Google]
1502717344083.jpg
62KB, 500x300px
>>39355421
Not him but ill bite
>can't blame women for immoral behaviour because they're just wired that way
>dude what
I think the point is women grow up but do not mature because they don't have to, can you blame a retard for chasing a butterfly to the highway?
Can you blame a fox for eating?
You can punish them by making them social outcasts, but you can't blame them for having their own nature, nature made them into cuckoo bird sluts that will try to get men to raise the bastards without thinking twice about it

So basically women are feral children acting solely on their natural instincts

>>39355489
Yep, the kid can also try to manipulate her idiot mother into hating you out of spite that you are not his/her real father yet you're still the "head of the house", think of little Shakespear trying to overthrow the "evil stepdad"
>>
>>39353789
>The black father refuses to pay child support or even support his son
This is somewhat alpha when you think about it. Bitch can't tell him what to do.
>>
File: 1494737420009.png (131KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
1494737420009.png
131KB, 500x400px
>>39355421
>Dude, what?
Listen, I was approaching the matter from a biological perspective, so I figured I should at least acknowledge the fact that women are so fucked up because of their evolutionary circumstances as well.
Obviously women are the ones abusing their biology without agreeing to keep their end of the Millennia old social contracts the Human race constructed back in the Cave Days, but still.
>>
>>39355645
>"Oh shit blacks are looking bad, quick what do i do for damage control, oh i know it's alpha to be a loser that doesn't even take care of his own offspring"
Sure is Tyrone, keep on trucking boy
>>
>>39355645
Yeah, from a certain point of view, but you also have to remember that most of the time, these Thots aren't looking to form lasting relationships with those Tyrones. To them, Tyrone is just an exotic sextoy, until it turns out she got knocked up.
Then she tries desperately to turn him from typical thot-fucker to daddy, which never works.
>>
>>39355650
Just because someone complimented your writing, you shouldn't let it go to your head and get sloppy, avatarfriend.

>>39355588
No. You are not giving women moral agency. They are still responsible for their actions. You're treating adults like children. Women choosing to be irresponsible because they can get away with it is different from a retard getting caught in traffic, a fox for snatching a house cat and so on. Those comparisons are not valid, because women choose to do those things, whereas the retard and the fox don't have that same option. See >>39355235
>>
>>39353789
>>39354040
I wonder in 20 years or so when my generation is in their 40s and 50s and their kids start having kids if fathers / families will dis-own for whites sleeping with blacks like in the OP.

Bet it wouldnt happen because of "muh racism" right?
>>
>>39355734
>you're not giving women moral agency
They have none internally, the only one they had was mimiced by what they saw as acceptable by the society and the hierarchy within, now that that is gone they do not have the ability to make moral judgements anymore which is why west has become such a shithole of skanks
Women are just feral animals that learned to read social cues and scheme, there are no innately moral women they have to be shamed and threatened to behave themselves
>>
>>39355776
Anon, race relations are in the fucking toilet right now.
>>
>>39355845
Well that's probably just america.
>>
>>39354518
This is what happened to my mom. My dad died in a car accident. It was shitty
>>
>>39354701
I second this, if youj write stuff I'll read it >>39354729
>>
>>39353992
Who's the anime girl?
This is original
>>
File: ViralStructure.gif (11KB, 551x332px) Image search: [Google]
ViralStructure.gif
11KB, 551x332px
>>39353941
Of whom will impregnate yet another white woman, because hard boys/men turn pretty much all women on.
>>
File: smug meguca.jpg (45KB, 597x600px) Image search: [Google]
smug meguca.jpg
45KB, 597x600px
>I made a series of terrible life decisions, why aren't you racist sexist pieces of shit lining up to raise tyrone's baby and put your wiener in my worn-out roastie???
I know a couple black guys married to women of other races, and they're good people. One of my sisters married a black guy. He's a good guy and we get along great. But it's usually pretty fucking obvious that Jayquan isn't going to stick around. If you make the decision to have the baby of a man you know will not help raise it, who will likely end up in prison or dead soon, you should expect to be treated like dirt. Because you are dirt.
>>
>>39355728
The dumb whore probably thought having a kid would keep him around.
>>
>>39354040
I would disown my theoretical daughter as well. No hesitation.
>>
>>39354040
Once you go black you cant go back to your family
>>
>>39357300
You'd think they would realize by now that never works on niggers.
>>
>>39354040
I would do the exact same thing. Someone who hates themselves and their race enough to date a nigger isn't worthy of my love.
>>
>>39353789
well it's surpising she doesn't know the answer
she'll have to serve the black cock now for the rest of her life
>>
>>39353890
>Yeah I doubt that, nobody wants to raise some other asshole's kid

A surprising amount of men do, because they just start to think of the child as their own. But if the child is a nigger even the most of the cucks who would be willing to raise another man's white child run away. I guess even they are not that stupid.
>>
>>39356747
Rei you fucking newfag
>>
>>39354040
He's not necessarily a racist. He might be ok with that if the dude were a decent man and were aiming for a long term relationship and stuff, but he saw that his daughter was a straight up whore. We don't know
Thread posts: 93
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.