[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw fell for the alcohol meme

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 107
Thread images: 18

File: tf3.jpg (69KB, 616x618px) Image search: [Google]
tf3.jpg
69KB, 616x618px
>tfw fell for the alcohol meme
>>
>>39353636
alcohol is amazing, what are you talking about familia. alcohol and cigs are the only reason I'm still here
>>
I've been a huge fucking drunk for years now. It's really not that great, I wish I could just switch to weed but I really like drinking.
>>
You probably drink alone in your room, so just stop buying alcohol. Can't drink it if you don't have it, it's that simple
>>
>>39353679
>You probably drink alone in your room

how'd you know?
>>
>drink alone every night
>get drunk every night
Talk me out of having another pint, please
>>
File: 1503769470931.jpg (35KB, 720x460px) Image search: [Google]
1503769470931.jpg
35KB, 720x460px
Gonna fall for it myself soon to take the edge of the monotonous drudgery that is day to day NEET hiki life
>>
>>39353636
such a shitty and low-effort drug

I'm disappointed in myself
>>
>>39353705
Everyone with a drinking problem drinks alone take it from someone who has plenty of alcoholics in his family. Go smoke weed don't be a debbie downer bitch.
>>
>>39353785
off*

original commenttt
>>
>>39353805
It's cheaper and less people judge you
- Alcoholic
>>
first the man takes the drink, then the drink takes the man.
>>
What's the best type of alcohol to drink alone in a dark room?
>>
File: mommy thinks I drink too much.jpg (125KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
mommy thinks I drink too much.jpg
125KB, 1280x960px
>>39353866
whisky is the most aesthetic,
but beer is provides the most evidence
>>
>>39353866
Vodka. Cheap (Don't go for the very cheap shit because hangovers get worse the cheaper the alcohol is), and mixes well with nearly everything if you're a pussy.
>>
>>39353866
whiskey

although whiskey fits most settings
>>
File: 1485150154976.png (16KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1485150154976.png
16KB, 645x773px
>tfw start to feel sick before I reach drunkenness
>tfw horrible hangover that last 2 days.

I dont know how alcoholics do it.
>>
File: 1496804110880.jpg (741KB, 1200x1363px) Image search: [Google]
1496804110880.jpg
741KB, 1200x1363px
>>39353893
>leave way late for school
>suspicious mom checks my room while I'm gone
>finds three empty 1.75L Smirnoff bottles
>two empty 750mL Smirnoff bottles
>numerous other beer cans and wine bottles
>"anon, is everything ok?"
>"I found a lot of bottles in your room"
>"yep, everything's fine"
>no further questions asked

I feel like I missed an opportunity to come clean
>>
>>39353951
You just got to drink more and more to push through it, but I wouldn't recommend it because your reward is to become an alcoholic which sucks.
>>
>>39353951
Be 108lbs and drink every day for a decade
Your tolerance and low body fat will give you what you need to make it through any hangover.
>>
>>39353998
back when I lived with my parents my dad used to smell beer on my breath every time. It got to be that I would mix gin with soda water in order to drink without being caught. That being said, they know, they always fucking know.
>>
>>39354012
To this day Idk how some alcoholics are skellies. The last one I met had to be in his 40s and he was basically a stick. Alcohol makes me gain weight like crazy which is why I had to stop.
>>
>>39353998
come clean since it sounds like you'd be down to. it sucks, but it sucks even worse staying that way. i recently told my family and started getting some treatment. i still drink but i don't do it 5-6 times a week now
>>
>>39354062
>tfw got DUI
>court ordered me to rehab
>mom still knows nothing
Hopefully she never finds out. Almost 8 months sober now.
>>
File: 061444.jpg (28KB, 438x438px) Image search: [Google]
061444.jpg
28KB, 438x438px
>>39353866
Fine champange cognac nothing else comes close it is the master race of the booze world in regards to drinking alone, it is just unrivaled in every sense and most importantly has to be served straight up in a propper brandy snifter glass, its pointless drinking otherwise.
However it might set you back a few quid but its worth every penny!
>>
>>39354127
i got my second dui a few months ago. both times, i just got pulled over for swerving a little and thankfully noone was hurt. it's stupid as shit i know but i can't control what i do when i drink, and i can't stop drinking. i got extremely lucky on my second one, the officer that pulled me over transferred to another state and my case got placed on stead, but i'm doing my best to make sure not to fuck up again and get my drinking down or gone. congrats on 8 months anon, best of luck to you in the future
>>
>>39354038
I had the same problem (beer)

I switched to watered-down vodka and drank strong black coffee immediately after, it did the trick for a bit. Plus the alcohol+caffeine combo is awesome when you're experiencing a mania (bipolar or manic-depressive)

beyond a certain point, the alcohol smell exudes from the pores across your entire skin, not just your mouth/tongue. Wearing jeans + long sleeves helps somewhat but you're probably still shitfaced

>That being said, they know, they always fucking know.
It eventually got to the point where I'm slurring speech (didn't used to do that, no matter how drunk I was), hiccuping, and unintentionally slowing down certain words, saying them syllable by syllable. That's how I think they knew anyways.
>>
>>39354051
You simply don't eat. Today I had a couple spoonfuls of green tea ice cream for breakfast, a small grilled tilapia fillet for lunch, and a tuna and white bean salad for dinner (half a can of each). Three pints down and heavily debating a fourth.
>>
>>39353805
>drink both alone and with friends
>feel fine drinking in excess as long as i have weed and some music or havent been alone all day or a hobby or something

nah hes right i can drink all day and not feel like shit 2 or 3 joints will get it right alcohol by itself is like FUCK NO and i don't really do cigs so

also xanax molly and percocet but im black so
>>
File: IMG_1542.png (5KB, 262x192px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1542.png
5KB, 262x192px
>Tfw fell for the straightedge meme
>>
>>39353951
alcoholics don't actually get hangovers if they've been drinking daily for a long enough time, just some brain fog and grogginess. You'll still get a hangover if you overdo it and drink too much, though
>>
>>39354204
Yeah I was forced to quit for a while and then moved out. Was sober for a few months after moving out, but eventually relapsed and started drinking a lot again.
Now there's nobody to regulate my drinking. My parents think I'm sober, I drink a fifth every day.
>>
>>39354191
I got lucky with my DUI. The judge dismissed the case on condition I went to rehab, and the state I got it in seals dismissed cases. I had to have a breathalyzer in my car for a year but at least my record is clean.
>>
It ain't easy being cheesy. Stay away from sugar and stay drunk. couldn't do it at all without weed
>>
>>39354261
>got lucky
>had a breathalyzer in my car for a year and went to rehab

what did he mean by this? I got a dui at 19 and lost my license for a year and a 500 dollar fine
>>
>>39354349
depends on your state
>>
>>39353866
I just take shots of ice cold vodka and chase with energy drinks and it makes any (in my case every) night very enjoyable. Everyone in my social group seems to get sadder and more depressed as time goes on (most are super liberal almost SJW tier) but I continue get wasted and have fun every night while not giving a shit about politics. Drinking alone is my favorite
>>
>>39354261
yeah i got lucky on my first one as well and just had to do some little things. i got the breathalyzer in my car this time (before the court date to try and show i was proactive) and i honestly wish i got it after my first dui. it feels like it helps me out a lot. as long as i finish my probation (i got my duis within a single year so im still on probation) i'll have a clean record too. not going to take my good luck for granted
>>39354349
losing your license for a year sounds pretty harsh. i can't speak for who you replied to, but i'm going to rehab now but it's just a class in the morning not an inpatient thing
>>
>>39354349
The state I was in is one of the toughest on DUIs. Also if you're not planning on being a NEET for life, a DUI will severely hurt your chances for employment.
>>
File: 1497843888261.jpg (42KB, 638x638px) Image search: [Google]
1497843888261.jpg
42KB, 638x638px
>>39354349
how bad does a DUI fuck up your insurance?

asking for a friend
>>
>>39354418
>i got the breathalyzer in my car this time

I went through intoxalock. Protip: If you live in a area that gets cold BUY AN EXTERNAL CAR BATTERY. It drains your car's battery CONSTANTLY. In the winter or when I didn't drive my car for over 24 hours my battery was dead.
>>
>>39354418
well i just drive without a license sooo

>>39354431
didnt hurt me. I get jobs within 3 days of applying (that counts my starting day) and i live in ny so i cant imagine a state harsher on dui. lol.
>>
>>39354461
it didnt change my insurance at all. im on my parents insurance i just didnt change insurance companies so my company never looked into it.
>>
>>39354466
shit thanks didn't think about that i'll look into it before the winter hits cheers
>>39354479
ah fair enough. i would have been too paranoid of getting pulled over for something stupid and getting charged for that as well
>>
>>39354501
>i just didnt change insurance companies so my company never looked into it.
Better hope you don't get into an accident where you need insurance because they'll drop you immediately and just laugh at all the cash you dropped into them.
>>
>>39354525
>>39354523
no im not doing anything illegal. I didnt change my policy so they didnt look into it or care. Ive been in an accident since. Insurance covered the whole thing literally paying me 4500 cash for a car i paid 4000 for

you guys worry too much just get high jesus
>>
My dad was a functioning alcoholic until all came to a head and he'd tried to shoot himself on Christmas Day.

I'm glad it happened honestly since it showed my sister and I not to fuck with alcohol right at the age when most kids start drinking.

He's fully recovered now and has become the best person I know.

I don't drink at all and the only downside is that it has made me more socially isolated since drinking seems to be key to enjoying shit like college parties.
>>
Steps for drinking 1.depression(normal) 2.interested(politics) 3.excitable(smoke weed) 4.gregarious(talk shit about everything I don't love) 5.reckless(drunk driving, brownout cooking like wolfgang fuck, go to bars already wasted) 6.inconsolable(cry about everything I ever did or said, smoke cigarettes and want to die) Never fails.
>>
>>39354598
i'm trying to quit/cut down and drinking and i know what you mean. almost every adult activity involves drinking it's impossible to avoid it
>>
>>39354598
cant win for losing. sometimes the world gives no one any options
>>
File: 1458761148850[1].jpg (1003KB, 4500x4334px) Image search: [Google]
1458761148850[1].jpg
1003KB, 4500x4334px
>>39353636

>tfw unironically an alcoholic
>>
What have i become? Just another fucking drunk. I'm such a disappointing human being/
>>
>>39354581

your parents are covering it all you stupid fuck

no insurance company would do any of that shit if you got a dui lmao
>>
>>39354637
What do you mean?

If you're saying I should try it, my grandpa on my dad's side was also an alcoholic and my uncles are too so I'm confident it's genetic and should stay the hell away from booze.
>>
>>39354732
That's a solid decision. but drinking is the human pastime. fucking blows. I know I oughtta quit but It tends to make me lonelier than I already am.
>>
>>39354160
not everyone has money for that, you sound like a posh boi you limey cunt
>>
>>39354722
welcome to the club. we're incredibly disappointed to have you...
>>
Be me
>drink
>feel good
>next day
>naucous
>dizzy
it's good when mixing wine and beer but look out for the next day
>>
File: e.jpg (39KB, 479x539px) Image search: [Google]
e.jpg
39KB, 479x539px
>tfw i understand exactly what he talks about now
>>
>>39354775
I hang out at the cigar bar instead of the actual bar. Some drinking goes on but you can sit there with a stogie and feel like you have a right to be there, rather than sitting in a real bar and drinking nothing/soda. Also their are etiquette rules etc so nobody gets hammered and it's quiet. It's an older crowd but also a wealthy one. Good way to network.
>>
>>39354811
Okay so are you willing to kill me? I'm too scared to kill myself.
I just want to be happy but I'm also a burden upon the world.
>>
File: CURRIER3.jpg (402KB, 1928x1439px) Image search: [Google]
CURRIER3.jpg
402KB, 1928x1439px
wew lads, step 7 here

some 1800s print prophesied my life. wack
>>
>>39354890
I think we have an old rube goldberg type setup from the last guy who wanted out. If that takes your fancy.
>>
>>39354906
As a libertarian I can't agree with the prohibitionist side of the temperance movement but they really weren't wrong about the effects of alcohol on society.
>>
>>39354939
oh yeah, it'll put your nation state right in the drain. just look at eastern europe.
>>
>>39354939
>libertarian

not a /pol/fag and I never quite understood what you guys think of immigration or racial differences. Quick rundown?
>>
>>39355001
The Libertarian Party basically wants open borders and is anti-racist.

I am personally a nationalist, and in that way I differ from the LP and many other libertarians. I believe in maximum freedom for my fellow Americans but I believe that illegal immigration needs to be eliminated. The immigrants already here should probably given some sort of legal status but if you came here illegally you should not be allowed to vote, at least not immediately. Immediate suffrage for illegals would really fuck up the electorate in some of the most free states in the country like Arizona. If you were born here, regardless of your parent's status, then you are a citizen per the Constitution and I would not seek to deny you anything.

On race, I believe that there are genetic differences, which intermarriage and education would likely smooth out, and cultural differences which are much trickier. "Western Civilization" is probably the best culture that has ever existed on a broad scale and certain cultures do threaten it (Islamism, certain Latin American cultures, any culture which puts a lot of weight on family/clan/religious ties and is weak on civic participation and ambition), while other can mesh with it and work well (Asian culture is a good example).

As many libertarians and leftists believe that all people have basic dignity and associated rights, I believe that all nations have a basic dignity and uniqueness that they should maintain and promote through immigration and trade policies that may, at times, seem restrictive.
>>
>>39354982
>
The Czechs and Finns drink a lot and they're nation states are doing great.

The shitty eastern european states drink for more complex reasons but a lot of it stems from hopelessness and the destruction of their national identity and personal pride by communism.
>>
>>39355208
Can't argue with that. I suppose the rampant drinking is more of a symptom than a cause. Poland is pretty ship-shape too.
>>
>>39354890
I'd unironically take out a stranger who wanted someone to do it for them so long as he provides the means to do so efficiently. I've never been good at helping other people conventionally but this I think I could do
>>
>>39354227
>feel fine drinking in excess as long as i have weed

Last time I mixed weed and alcohol was years ago it made me sick as a dog. What did I do wrong anon?
>>
>>39355355
Weed and alcohol ampify each others effects so if you don't have a decent tolerance to both you'll get really fucking wasted. In my experience, more so if your weed tolerance is low than alcohol
>>
>>39355355
depends what you're drinking and the order you do it in. Might have been the weed, too.

First drink 3-4 beers or shots. Get a good buzz or minor drunkeness going, then smoke a bowl or two. Don't overdo either and you should be fine.
>>
>>39355399
Nah, you have to smoke first. that's the key. if you get drunk and then smoke it can creep up on you and amplify real fast. You can't get drunk nearly as fast as you can get high.
>>
Anyone else tired of waking up to a shower full of puke and a kitchen covered in food and spices?
>>
>>39353636
Anyone who drinks alcohol or does drugs should off themselves.

Weak minded losers.
>>
>>39353866
Bleach

Don't listen to anyone else, it's actually just a very delicious, very strong type of alcohol

Enjoy :)
>>
>>39355459
Back when I was 19-22 things like these would happen but if you're going to dedicate enough of your life to getting absolutely smashed I recommend your start learning your body's limits m8
>>
>>39353636
Alcohol is evil.
>>
>>39355459
I have woke up in the bathtub a few times
>>
>>39355459
>order chinese food
>eat wontons, noodles, and soup
>vomit it up ten minutes later
Well that was a waste.
>>
>>39353866
40oz because you don't have to get up as much. Trust me.
>>
>>39355642
40s are comfy but they still make you piss buckets
>>
>>39355459
Yeah but I'm a bulimic, not an alcoholic.
>>
File: 1476473537557.jpg (120KB, 312x330px) Image search: [Google]
1476473537557.jpg
120KB, 312x330px
>tfw still an alcoholic but not as bad of an alcoholic as I was a year ago
I guess needing 3 drinks after 9:00pm is still better than needing 6 drinks after 6:00pm.
>>
File: IMG_5461.jpg (79KB, 640x846px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5461.jpg
79KB, 640x846px
G'day fellas
>>
>>39353845
>First you take a drink, then the drink takes a drink, then the drink takes you.
From Fitzgeralds "the crack-up" I believe
>>
>>39355540
eh. I think about done with alcohol anyways. I can't be bothered to clean up the destruction I leave everytime I binge
>>
Alright lads, limey fella on holiday in yankland here, getting bored of 'le hoptastic craft IPAs' and lack of ale, Sam Adams is decent though. Want to try a 40, some malt and a GOOD Bourbon or American whiskey. Any recommendations?
>>
>>39355858
depends where in yankland you are. I always drink Bulleit though, idk how common that is overseas.
>>
>>39355858
For 40s, I personally love the taste of Steel Reserve, but most I know disagree. Popular choices like Mickey's and King Cobra won't do you wrong for the price though.
As for American whiskey, Wild Turkey 101 is unbeatable.
>>
>>39355890
>>39355908
Cheers lads, will check em out
>>
>>39355908

>love the taste of steel reserve

thats horrible man, get your taste buds checked. I used to drink them religiously, but only because it was really cheap and got me ripped.
>>
>>39355974
Yeah, yeah, I've gotten it all before. I don't really mess around with 40s anymore, but still, nothing like the drink you favor most being the strongest in its class. Well, I guess that's with the exception of Hurricane, but even I think that stuff tastes like dogshit.
>>
>tfw drink almost nightly, alone, watching movies and shitposting
>complete normie during the day
i dont know if im doing good or bad
>>
File: 1425360611844.png (100KB, 284x367px) Image search: [Google]
1425360611844.png
100KB, 284x367px
I think/hope I have it managed even though I come from two families of alcoholics. I drink a little over a liter of alcohol a week, Thursday-Sunday (which is usually just cleanup of whatever I have left) only at night after everyone's gone to bed and I no longer have any need to be a functioning human being. I know full well it's probably an unhealthy amount and that I'm an alcoholic but I don't get cravings and it doesn't affect my daily life so i think I'm okay with it.

Still wish I'd never started. I think it's already rotting my mind.
>>
>>39355682
you piss back into the 40
>>
File: 1487130759323.png (629KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1487130759323.png
629KB, 1024x768px
>>39353636
What's so bad about it, honestly speaking?
>>
>>39354374
Don't you worry about your liver, anon?
>>
Why drink alcohol when you can just smoke weed?
>>
File: crack meme.jpg (138KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
crack meme.jpg
138KB, 640x360px
I've been drinking for over 15 years, it just makes me feel shitty and tired and probably is killing me anyway, now I just use it to come down. I don't smoke it every day but I think about it, I smell it in the air, I sold my pokeman cards. They're worth less than 1/10th of what you paid for them if you kept them btw.
>>
File: IMG_20170816_084525.jpg (195KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170816_084525.jpg
195KB, 768x1024px
Drinking for 6 years, it's been a wild ride, i have 0 regrets and a fair amount of stories to tell, alcohol isn't a meme, under moderation it's a blessing
>>
>>39353636
You're not supposed to drink it everyday lol.
>>
>>39356998
My liver is like 6th on things I need to worry about
>>
>>39354233
its some normie shit man why did you get wrapped up in that?
>>
File: 1487510703324.jpg (25KB, 480x358px) Image search: [Google]
1487510703324.jpg
25KB, 480x358px
>>39354210
another anon, I havent eaten for 6 days, I actually tried to eat food yesterday because my hangover was too strong and I had pain in my mouth, a super fast beating hearth and I couldnt breathe, I had to force myself to vomit it out.

Is that a sign that I am doing it right?
>>
>>39353768
Health will improve.
no more hangovers
pint=beer? if so then less gas and weight gain.
Thread posts: 107
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.