[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just got rejected feels...

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 9

File: sunset wojak.jpg (44KB, 653x490px) Image search: [Google]
sunset wojak.jpg
44KB, 653x490px
Send me positive vibes robots...damn this hurts, no matter how many times I get my heart broken, it still hurts like the first time...
>>
File: oddessey pepe.jpg (309KB, 650x482px) Image search: [Google]
oddessey pepe.jpg
309KB, 650x482px
>>39353220
Hey, OP here, I want to move in a positive direction, I want to be somebody...lift me up...I need you guys
>>
>>39353220

When you keep at it, the pain of rejection will lessen. Eventually you'll get to the point where you laugh about it and maybe even score a lovely lady.
>>
>>39353220
Dear OP,
Whether you're a good person or not is in your hands. Just because you were rejected by one person, doesn't mean you were rejected by the world. It's even possible that the rejection has nothing to do with you. I bet you're a great guy, OP. Don't base your self esteem on the opinions of a handful of people.
>>
>>39353287

I mean keep at it within a short period.
>>
>>39353419
:') oh my u beautiful soul
>>
File: wojak.png (19KB, 644x718px) Image search: [Google]
wojak.png
19KB, 644x718px
>>39353287
>>39353419
Much love robots, thank you!! <3
>>
File: sad frog cry.jpg (33KB, 400x388px) Image search: [Google]
sad frog cry.jpg
33KB, 400x388px
>ask girl out
>she says she's not looking for a relationship atm
>see her a week later with Chad
>>
>>39353471
OP here, the dichotomy between "robots" and "chads" is so limiting. Just live a healthy lifestyle and be yourself!! Fuck the world, do what makes you happy. FIGHT THROUGH THE FUCKING PAIN. i love you.
>>
>>39353220
You need to not rely on a oneitis/crush. You need to put in the work/training.
You'll need to talk to at least 2 chicks at 5 minutes a piece. You'll need to do this until you reach a minimum of 100 encounters. This will be hard. This talks should not implicate any romantic intentions. This will ease tension, as it will indicate you just want a little non-chalant chat.

Once you reach 100 chicks, you'll have the tools/smarts/social experience to understand body language, cues, fluid like banter and vibe. By the time you pass this threshold, you'll be ready for romantic courting. What probably happened in your rejection was oblivious, romantic reciprocal assumption of chemistry. Many girls not interested in a potential mate have a hard time being blunt and the guy will think she's in to him and leading him on.

I hope this helps. I was a KV until I was 23 (thanx to damn incel/shut-in/vidyas addict). This advice was actually written here last year. It helped me, good luck to you my dude.

FYI: lifting helps boost testosterone, confidence; while getting 30 minutes of sunlight a day helps you get the EXTREMELY IMPORTANT, vitamin D.
>>
>>39353555
Omg you're so pure and kind, anon <3
>>
File: 1416448113530.png (161KB, 490x394px) Image search: [Google]
1416448113530.png
161KB, 490x394px
>See a qt girl
>99% of the time a Tall, white Chad thundercock is around her

There's no fucking hope for us subhumans. Being rejected now just fills me with rage. If only I was born genetically superior
>>
>>39353220
Abandon roastshits anon. Women are not worth the time, effort, or cash.
If you do find a woman you have to be 200% sure she actually cares about you and has a personality. Then you MIGHT be safe.
>>
>>39353632

How do you even meet that many women? I live in a town of only 32,000 and I work for a living (no girls at job), no time for much, no social circle.
>>
>>39353632
OP here, and you know what....I will start lifting. Not even for girls, but for myself. SELF-RESPECT MAN!!
>>
File: 1489103364401.jpg (9KB, 275x275px) Image search: [Google]
1489103364401.jpg
9KB, 275x275px
>>39353220
>all these stupid cucks thinking that genetics is why they're failures
no, it's because you're all spineless, fat, and pathetically weak, both physically and psychologically

why not actually improve yourself instead of crying how you don't get nice things for doing absolutely fucking nothing to improve yourselves

Do you really, really fucking think that Chad got to where he is by random chance alone? Fuck no, he gets up early so he can exercise and maintain his body, do the same and you'll become just like him

Dumb
Fuck
Heads
>>
>>39353681
Hey, it's OP, and listen...you're not a subhuman. You're an individual person with specific attributes that are special and unique to you. Who knows? Maybe with a little confidence and passion, you'll have a girl begging for you while rejecting Chad. <3
>>
>>39353820

>Improve yourself
>Gym

There's no gym for your face, bucko
>>
>>39353820
This is OP, but naahhhh I'm not like a NEET or anything, it's just rejection sucks...for all of us. It's a human thing, not a robot thing. I just come here when I'm down to pick up on others experience.
>>
>>39353764
Oh shit. I live in Irvine (Orange County, CA). And this shit was intimidating to me because most chicks around here are 7/10+. You'll make it. I guess you can talk to the same chicks (but not too much, as this exercise is to talk to strangers, and eventually not be intimated).
>32k population
That is REALLY small. Good luck.
>>
>>39353897
HELL YES!! SOCIAL INTERACTION IS KEY
>>
>>39353844

>Rejecting Chad

Women only reject Chad for Giga-Chad. I'm just an ugly robot who is stuck with the fatsos and single moms.
>>
File: 1451580004791.jpg (11KB, 233x324px) Image search: [Google]
1451580004791.jpg
11KB, 233x324px
>>39353858
If you got a fat face, the gym will help it by reducing that fat
skincare products do a world of good as well
and if you got outright severe deformities, which is unlikely but you just believe it because you're a lazy shitter, there's even a few surgeries that can fix your shit up
you could easily pay for it too if you have even the most basic job

instead of pretending a good life is an impossible thing, why not use that thinker of your to devise solutions
surely you're not THAT much of a worthless retard
>>
>>39354047

>Gym will help reduce that

Only if you're 20%+ body fat. Going to the gym will not help your bone structure. Chad has GOOD bones. Robots have SHIT bones. I'm not fat anyway, just ugly.
>>
File: 1503096361976.jpg (19KB, 225x325px) Image search: [Google]
1503096361976.jpg
19KB, 225x325px
>>39353803
Do it!
>inb4 any /fit/izens say "it won't help your autism"
But it'll help your self esteem. Again, just gain a lot of non-chalant chats with chicks, and you'll notice your nervousness, trouble banting and stuck mode will diminish considerably with more experience. It took me 7 months to become smooth, non-fake charisma and obtain a decent silver tongue.

Don't try this immediately, but eventually, after a good 20 minutes and convo, then start subtle compliments. But don't do this until a good amount of social experience. I've tried faking my "alpha" assertiveness/charisma. It only worked a few times while drunk. You can't really fake experience. Remember, most of us never developed/neglected our social skills while growing up. Anyways, like Shia said;
>JUST DO IT!!!
>>
File: 1479454325636.gif (2MB, 400x332px) Image search: [Google]
1479454325636.gif
2MB, 400x332px
>>39354106
>MUH
>BONEZ
more excuses, but all empty and meaningless
post a pic of yourself in the "rate me" /soc/ threads
>>>/soc/25612002
>>>/soc/25601906
do it right now, and you'll see for sure what you are
if you worry about your body, post a pic here
>>>/soc/25603712
and if you fucking worry about your funny little dick, you still have this god damn thread
>>>/soc/25596709

QUIT YER BITCHIN, the answers you seek await, You could even ask for tips on how to improve your attractiveness from them, shit, they'll even offer them to you preemptively for free half the time

Do this now, and post your posts back here, or be forever known as a spineless bitch boy beta that wants to wallow in their own disgraceful existence begging for pity that will never come
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.