[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

4chan makes a fanfiction ITT

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 10

File: 69.png (116KB, 400x265px) Image search: [Google]
69.png
116KB, 400x265px
[Insert very verbose way of saying that the picture is unrelated because i keep getting muted]
>>
I squeeze the trigger, sending the bullet through my skull and killing me instantly.
The end.
>>
>>39351814
*record scratch*

Well, of course that's not the end. Don't you want to know how I got to this amusing juncture? My story begins in Baltimore, Maryland, back in the booming fifties...
>>
File: šľč.jpg (320KB, 1024x768px)
šľč.jpg
320KB, 1024x768px
>>39351742
There was foxgirl and guy called Josh.
Josh really liked this girl, and she like him as well.
The foxgirl was always bullied in school, because she was a fox.
But Josh fought with the bullies in elementary school.

Covered in bruises the took care of him after and said "thank you"
Josh got into trouble, one child he fought with came from rich family, so he had to move.

And no one could protect the girl at this point, she was bullied her whole life after that.

But they met again in uni.
Josh was doing pretty good he was excited to start his life at uni and to find new friend to party with, to do normie stuff.

Then he saw her, so he approached and said >Yo, I am Josh do you remember me?

The foxgirl was different, she was really quiet reversed girl, she was always holding herself.
Josh even saw her tremble a little.

>Y-Yes I do Josh
>Haha that's good, looking forward to be friends again (:
>y-y-yes, t-thank you.

After Josh wondered if he said something wrong. Her eyes were little wet.

Later, Josh saw foxgirl is all alone.
So he tried to introduce her to his friends, but it always ended up horribly, the more people she met the more she trembled, she tried her best to hide her wet eyes as well.

So after some time, Josh with his friends thought about this, and they invited her to a party, but really small in his friends room.

She agreed.
Josh wondered why she agreed, but he came to a conclusion.
She is doing it out of fear.
And this pumped him
>I will help her to overcome her fear!!
So the day came.

[1]
>>
>>39352888
Everyone was nice, they tried to help her, but they couldn't.
>I-I am going to my room
Nobody was surprised.
>I will take you
So Josh and foxgirl left the party
The people at party were pretty sad, they wanted to help her as well.

They are standing next to the door.
>c-can you come in?
>Yes I can (:

She brought him tea and they sat on her bed.

She started to apologize.
>I am sorry I am such failure
>I am sorry I am useless
>I am sorry I am just wasting your time.
Josh said Angrily
>ITS NOT LIKE THAT !
>I WANT TO HELP YOU !
Then he saw it.
She had knife in her hand, she quickly tackled her.
They are lying on the bad now, Josh on top (Like missionary) holding her hands
>WHY WOULD DO SOMETHING LIKE THAT?!
>LISTEN TO ME FOXGIRL!
>I LOVE YOU, I ALWAYS DID, FROM THE FIRST MOMENT I SAW YOU !!!

She started to cry and she dropped the knife.
Josh gave her a kiss, she was hot, she was red and she was trembling like crazy, she couldn't even talk.
Then she touched his dick, and he knew this is confirmation.
[2]
>>
Have these threads ever actually worked in the last ten years on 4chan?
>>
Then Sonic entered the room and you could tell he was sweating and reeked of sex. He also had a massive boner.
>>
>>39351742
The flow of vodka and wine, beer and whiskey hasn't slowed a hair. Flashes of dim light fills the room each time the door is opened, and each time it admits a pair of burly thugs with a keg on each shoulder or a few more patrons who were drawn to the bar.
A woman sways in wearing a green silk gown and a high wig. Her pale white hair curls around a cage, which holds two small buntings that flutter and chirp as they flit among the perches. She is decked with jewels and clattering with gold bracelets, and somehow had entered the neighborhood alone at this hour without having her throat slit.
My gaze darts across the bar, catching the squirms and uncomfortable shifts of limbs and bodies belonging to several men. Few things are taboo in Montana, much less this neighborhood, but obnoxiously interacting (if such must occur) with an innocent woman was only ever acceptable in alleyside dealings or murmured happenings in the corner of dank bars.

''Hey there little lady, looking for some fun?''
His voice is hoary and dry with age, and for a moment it is difficult to identify the one who spoke. But he wades forward, hands folded before him as if in prayer. His coat is the shimmering blue-black of a beetle's shell, its folds long and flowing. Nails lacquered blue-green press tip-to-tip, and a feathered frond sprouting from his odd headpiece. The voice belongs to an elderly man two steps from the grave, but the face that spoke those words is smooth and ageless. Those eyes, green as polished emeralds, bear the self-possession and weight of many years.
''Time is ticking, so I'll cut straight to the chase:
I work in talent acquisition specializing in a highly unconventional sector for very particular clientele.
My clients are only interested in the best of the best; your talent seems raw, but rusty. My clients have the tools necessary to help you make the most of what you got in this life -- and I'm not talking about money, well not just money.
>>
File: 1501201790352.jpg (1003KB, 1000x832px) Image search: [Google]
1501201790352.jpg
1003KB, 1000x832px
>>39353042
>>39353042
She started to undo her white shirt, her big breasts were delightful, he touched her under her skirt.
And then he found something in his abdomen.

Her hand.

She ripped his abdomen open.
Then she proceeded bit off his tongue so he couldn't scream, she also used his lips as chewing gum.

Everything was happening so fast, Josh couldn't thing the enormous pain overwhelmed him.
She then let Josh lie on the bed (on his back).
Now she was on top.
She started to touch his dick aggressively, spinning it in every direction, mashing it with her hands like a potato, something white with blood came out of his penis, she then took toothpick and she put it inside his dick, deep deep down inside his dick, the pain was ENORMOUS he wanted to scream, but he couldn't.
He couldn't even see because of the overwhelming pain.
she played with his eyes, she poke them aggressively with her hands, she even jabbed one out, while eating his organ from his abdomen.

Josh died.
[3]
>>
>>39351742
its a guy i made him, so his name its probably him i think
there the story he can destroy all the destruction cove and living creatures in it and cromaganon planned
>>
>>39353188
The next day his friends saw something resembling Josh in foxgirls room. In her bed.
She was sitting next to the bed, crying.

The alpha in the group asked
>W-w-what happened h-here?
And foxgirl didn't answer while trembling and crying, also covered in blood.

the foxgirl was later used as guinea pig in drug testing, and she died on overdose.
>>
>>39353289
>>39353188
>>39352888
>>39353042
Excuse me?

Originally of course
>>
File: satania_sad.png (355KB, 398x500px)
satania_sad.png
355KB, 398x500px
>>39353340
You don't like it? I think it's great.
>>
>>39353426
In my honest opinion, the ending was the only good part. The build up was lame, definitely not good for a stand alone story but I think the OD part could be dragged out into a whole series. But my original question still stands.
>>
File: NotTumblrGif.gif (392KB, 480x270px)
NotTumblrGif.gif
392KB, 480x270px
>>39353546
You are such a bully.
>>
File: Effect_20170827_225923.jpg (35KB, 564x540px) Image search: [Google]
Effect_20170827_225923.jpg
35KB, 564x540px
>>39353616
I'm not a bully, I'm a critic. A bit of a dick, but not a bully.

Right?
>>
File: 1503807078113.jpg (21KB, 291x302px)
1503807078113.jpg
21KB, 291x302px
>>39353714
I don't know, I made that shit inside my head in a second, and I am roleplaying now
>>
>>39353754
No shit? I swear to God I thought you were serious

ffs man I'm not retarded
>>
File: 1503327044255.jpg (1MB, 1075x1518px) Image search: [Google]
1503327044255.jpg
1MB, 1075x1518px
>>39353802
You are still bully tho.
>>
>>39353837
Damn, that hurts

A lot
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.