[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

tfw no gf thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 7

File: e2b.jpg (25KB, 428x500px) Image search: [Google]
e2b.jpg
25KB, 428x500px
Post your feels bro
>Start speaking to cute girl that lives 2 hours aways from me
>Plan a meeting with her in a few weeks
>she randomly stops texting or calling me
S-Shes just busy right ?
>>
>>39350874
I just want you do know that even "normies" and "chads" get ghosted, so you shouldn't take that shit so personally.
>>
>>39350936
The Why she said she loved me and wanted to kiss me
REEEEEEEEE EEEEEEE FUCKING NORMIE WOMENWHY CANT THEY BE HONEST
>>
>>39350962
Literally not an atypical occurrence. I've been on dates where the chick has made out with me and all that happy horse shit, and then blocked me on everything. Again, don't take it so personally.
>>
>>39350997
BUT WHY THEY DO IT?
Cant they see its an inmature thing to do?
>>
>like this girl
>we really really get along and everyone's always remarking on how she's pretty shy but very open with me
>i tell her i like her
>she tells me she has a lot in her mind and not much time (we're in uni)
>we leave it at that, still great friends
>slowly working towards losing my feelings for her, doing ok
>fast forward a year or so, i'm pretty much over her
>we still hang out every now and then, talk about music, series or books we have read/are reading
>have the most innocent dream possible, we just have a short kiss and then i wake up
>now i'm in love again

Love is a mental poison, please just let me get rid of it
>>
>>39351052
Have you ever tried to kiss her or so?
Are you in a position where she likes you back?
Either way godspeed anon
>>
>>39351033
Some women are just odd, anon. They aren't as bad as this board makes them out to be, but some women are just shallow. The same can be said for some men, too. It's honestly down to the draw of a hat, my friend. Just gotta keep pushing.
>>
>>39351090
>tfw my only friends/moral support its a korean basket weaving forum
T-Thanks anon
>>
>>39351079
I'm very shy myself and doing romantic advances is very hard because i'm severely emotionally stunted from isolation in my teenage years, after i got into uni i started just beeing myself and got out of the shyness for the most part, but the emotional aftermath is there
The thing about wether she likes me back or not is what gives me such agony, i literally have no idea. She really does act different around me, i kind of notice it sometimes and people have told me that she literally only acts that way around me and with me, we can't get bored when around each other and are amazingly compatible, but since that time i tried and got shot down i just can't feel any confidence towards the idea, i just think she's being friendly and that's it
>>
>>39351116
Anytime, friendo. Don't let the naysayers on this board mess you up either.
>>
I work fast food and all the girls who work with me are like 16.
I'm 19, if I try to act friendly towards them I'm going to instantly be a creep. I need to go back to school. fml.
>>
>>39350874
Did you say something you wouldn't say normally?
>>
>>39351192
Just do your job and find something to do in the dead time that doesn't make you look unapproachable. Reading a book or drawing are good options.
>>
>>39351222
Just that I thought she didnt really loved me but acted all angry after I said that
>>39351137
Just being friendly its not the way anon dont fall for that shit
it just makes you undesirable for women
>>
I'm honestly jealous of all of you people who got friendzoned or ghosted. It's hard to come by a good excuse to strike up a conversation with a girl. I basically have never had a female friend in my life.
>>
>>39351231
Lol I work in the kitchen sweating all day and all the girls work at the front counter. most of our conversation is in the break room or while we clean dishes.

Honestly I've come to terms with the fact that I shouldn't look for gf at work. I still enjoy exchanging glances with them every now and then because I'm lonely asf ;w;

AT LEAST I MAKE MORE MONEY THAN ALL OF THOSE BITCHES
>>
>be german
>start speaking to cute russian girl
>She is into medieval Reenactment, weed, prefers cuddling over sex and other shit I like
>lives half of year in Germany with father, other half in russia with mother
>met up, got in relationship, had great times on medieval festivals and getting high together
>found out she is drunk everyday because incapable of speaking to people sober
>Try to stop her but she eventually becomes alcoholic
>drinks herself to coma in the half of year she's in russia
>cant even visit her
>her parents turn batshit crazy and give me the fault for everything

Feels bad anon, she is gone since almost a full year now
>>
>>39351289
I'm not "just friendly", if anything i'm rather apathetic towards her, i actually drop flirts here and there every now and then but i have no idea how to advance past "flirteous friends", you know what i mean?
>>
File: how i feel everyday.gif (749KB, 500x269px) Image search: [Google]
how i feel everyday.gif
749KB, 500x269px
>>39350874
>grade 8
>girl in class really likes me
>wasn't really aware because I was crushing on another girl
>by the time I realized how hot the girl who liked me was, she had already moved on

>grade 9 and 10
>girl and her friend really likes me and goes out of her way to talk to me almost every day
>afraid to commit because of my phimosis dick
>she gets one of her friends to ask me if I like her during a school soccer game
>give half ass answer because I'm getting ready for the game
>she never talks to me again

>grade 12
>run into girl I bullied in grade 7 because I had a crush on her
>try to apologize and explain why I bullied her
>she said she knew why I was doing it and she was never bothered by it
>asks if I'm getting on the same bus as her and if we could get a coffee
>going to a job interview on another bus
>never see her again

>baking school a few years ago
>only guy in class
>phimosis problem fixed so no penis fear anymore
>extremely hot girl likes me probably because I was the only guy
>don't act up on it and actually turn her down because depression was killing me
>dropped out after first semester because of said depression

Looking back at all the missed opportunities in my life and realizing that handling just one of them differently could have made my life good is too unbearable.
>>
>>39351342
>Approach a girl who works/studies with you.
>Introduce yourself.
>Ask her questions about herself.
Bam-ba-da-boom. You did it.
>>
>>39351697
but muh social anxieties
>>
>>39351523
>tfw no alcholic russian qt to save
Feels bad man
>>
>>39351697
That won't actually get me anything but an awkward conversation. It's not like just because I talk to a girl we'll instantly become friends. Cold approaches don't work for the majority of people.
>>
File: pepecanon.jpg (5KB, 122x250px) Image search: [Google]
pepecanon.jpg
5KB, 122x250px
>Tfw oneitis has a bf
>talking to her the other day
>she tells me "I love you, but you're fucking retarded"

The pain hasnt gone away
>>
>Start hanging out with girl
>we are basically dating unofficially
>we're always together all the time
>one day she brings up actually being boyfriend and girlfriend
>cut her off entirely/havent seen her in a year

>at a party
>meets some cute girl
>shes quiet and shy so we go out to the backyard to talk
>end up making out with her
>she gives me her number
>never call her

I do it to myself
I deserve nothing
>>
>>39351849
lol wow can you elaborate on your thought process in these stories, I'd love to hear more.
>>
>>39351777
If my oneitis said that to me i will just end up laughing like an idiot
>>
>>39350874
I don't think a gf is going to happen for me. I'll have to move to Alaska where nobody knows me and start over.

All the kids in my department think I'm a creep to women or something. Nothing could be further from the truth. They haven't the slightest idea how much of a rabid progressive liberal I used to be, or the many Platonic friendships I've had with women over the years, never once hooking-up with them despite some of them wanting to. All my conflicts with women have revolved around politics, not sex or my interest in them.

You don't know me in the slightest. Just stop.
>>
>>39351879
Im incredibly insecure. I cant fathom how a person would ever show interest in me, and as soon as they do I lose trust in them.

The first girl I cut off because I was going through some personal bullshit, and was on the brink of a nervous breakdown, that I did end up having a few months after cutting contact with her. I was honestly afraid i'd just end up hurting her in the end if we started getting serious.

I feel fucking terrible and want to call her every day to apologize, im just too pathetic and weak to do so.

Shed just tell me to kill myself anyway
>>
>>39351970
what kind of insecurities do you have?
are they about physical appearance or is it some bullshit personality insecurities?
>>
File: Akkoover.png (443KB, 752x405px) Image search: [Google]
Akkoover.png
443KB, 752x405px
>>39350874
Anon, you should probably just move on.
Or go find that bitch and make her suck your dick.
Or kill yourself.
(I would go with the third)
>>
>>39351970
For me, it may have been an insecurity thing at times. But it isn't quite that...

It was a discipline thing, the notion that (masculine) men and women can be Platonic friends.

I also wasn't interested in that kind of relationship with them until this past year, for whatever reason.

4chan finally rotted my mind and turned me into a degenerate pig (at least in my thoughts). I was very, maybe... prudish, you might say? For most my life. But I also had a very active sex drive. No guilt or anything though despite being "prudish."
>>
File: gorilla sad-bad.jpg (24KB, 419x387px) Image search: [Google]
gorilla sad-bad.jpg
24KB, 419x387px
>meet qt 3.14 on dating site
>we text and talk for about a week, she says she wants to meet
>I spill spaghetti but overall thought it went okay
>get ghosted
>>
>start talking to girl in highschol
>get along super well
>actually start to like her
>has "rough" stuff happen
>support her through it
>one day over hear her talk to a friend
>"...you'll be okay femanon, you've got anon who's there for you. I'm sure you like him"
>"haha ew no! I'd never like "like" him that way.

never felt like such shit before. and they wonder way they get used and abused.
>>
>>39352051
Almost entirely physical. Im fucking repulsive and have been told so since I was able to form memories.

Mentally, im unstable,and slightly neurotic, but for the most part I like who I am, people have told me im the kindest person they know, ive only heard good things about who I am as a person.

And yet I still cant get over the physical aspect of a relationship
>>
>>39352193
then forget about relationships, might as well change the parts of yourself that you can before you bother. (i'm assuming you're not the most in shape)
that's how I see it at least. I mean it sounds shallow, but it helps me feel better when I see the results of weightlifting physically in the mirror.
at least I don't feel like I'm becoming a worse person every day, because I know what that feeling is like and I don't want to feel it again.
>>
I feel. I have a crush on this girl I've been talking to for a few weeks. We met on an app and oddly enough we live in the same town and have a growing list of mutual acquaintances. So, who knows how we never met. She goes to a uni in Canada and I met her the weeks leading up to that. Mad as fuck. We talk everyday.
>>
>be in rotc
>girl in rotc with me that is pretty cool
>not super attractive but 5/10ish
>carpool 3 hours every week to another city and back for rotc class
>we go on a few unofficial dates the first several of which I was completely oblivious
>eventually realize what is happening
>want to ask her out officially
>think about what could happen if we break up
>stuck in a car with her for 3 hours a week
>command structure in rotc detatchment has to be organized around relationships
>worried that I'll fuck everything up and have to deal with her for next 3 years
>psych myself out and don't ask her
>saw her on tinder last month
Might still go for it this year lads
>>
File: hey champ.jpg (22KB, 612x408px) Image search: [Google]
hey champ.jpg
22KB, 612x408px
Hey champ. I know how you can finally get that girl you like to go out with you. Put on some nice clothes, style your hair, walk up to her, give her a firm handshake and say "I'll be the best boyfriend you've ever had. Let me take you out to dinner." That's how I met your mother, champ. It really is that easy.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.