[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Barbarian Life

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: Gorad.jpg (37KB, 614x512px) Image search: [Google]
Gorad.jpg
37KB, 614x512px
Your name is John Navay of the Navay tribe. The tribe consists of 20 people and your are in charge of going out and gathering meat and herbs in the wild. Your job is hard work but you are content with your routine. You are very close to nature and know a lot about the land, you are also ripped.
IT IS 9 AM, YOU HAVE BEEN SENT BY THE VILLAGE CHIEF TO GATHER SUPPLIES BEFORE WINTER COMES.
>What do you do:
-Ignore Chief, go back home and masturbate to wooden carvings of women(+1 culture point)
-Collect pelts(+1 combat point)
-Collect leaves and grain(+1 gathering point)
-Ask someone to do it for you (+1 communication point)
>You may do 2 actions.
>Equipment
x1 Leather Skirt(You don't know how to make pants yet)
x1 Wolf Head Helmet
x1 Stone Hammer
x20 Wooden Throwing Spears
__I'll explain mechanics in the next post (I know /qst/ is a board, I wanna see what people on this board will choose)
>>
>>39350221
rape some random women
>>
>>39350221
rape some random men
>>
Alright so now the mechanics.
>Points
A point is pretty much EXP for a skill, you need 5 points to lvl up in a skill, every 5 lvls the amount of points you need to level up will increase by ONE.
>Combat
Combat will be simple, you will have to roll a six sided die to land an attack (https://www.random.org/dice/) you and your opponent will have a defense lvl that depends on your armour, roll higher than the total defense to land a hit. I will roll dice for npc's and enemies, you guys will roll for the main character and I will choose which attack passes to your opponent based on the highest number. To avoid cheating you must take a screenshot of your roll.
>Turns
I will collect results every few minutes, highest vote wins (eg. if 3 people voted to go hunting and 2 people voted to go fishing, then hunting wins and John will go hunting)
>>
Alright so we have:
(1) vote for raping a woman in the small tribe
(1) vote for raping a man in the small tribe
>If we don't get more votes in the next 10ish minutes i'll flip a coin for the tie breaker.
>>
TIP:please book mark this thread or add it to thread watcher if you want to keep updated, this is for all you newcomers here
>>
Collect Pelts
>>
File: 1503599978974.jpg (70KB, 605x586px)
1503599978974.jpg
70KB, 605x586px
>>39350298
this.
originalololo
>>
File: dice roll 1.png (53KB, 1440x900px)
dice roll 1.png
53KB, 1440x900px
John begins grunting and punches the tribe chief.
He pulls off the Chief's robes and pulls out his Big Barbarian Cock and inserts it into the old man's hemorrhoid filled ass. James a fellow tribesmen tries to pull you off him.
>James' stats
-has 2 defense points
-his attack rolled a 4.
>I forgot to mention you have 3 defense points but you lost 2 since you took off your skirt. but since that was my mistake ill allow you guys to roll
>roll 4 or higher to overpower james
>>
>>39350775
I meant to say it was my mistake that i forgot to mention your defense points any way start rolling to pull James off, ill collect results in around 10 minutes
>>
You know there's a >>>/qst/ board, right?
>>
>>39350775
THIS IS NOT WHAT I DESIRED, I JUST GOT A MAN RAPED WHEN I WAS JUST FARMING KEKS
>>
>>39350879
I mentioned that in my first post
>>
I go Apeshit on James and punch his face in
>>
Alright so
John pulls his dick out of the old man's ass and manages to push James off him. He then begins to pound James' face in, James' nose is bloody and his screams at the top of his lungs. Several people get out of their huts to see whats going on. They all stare at you in horror.
>I forgot to mention how many points James' had so ill let you kill him if you want
WHAT DO YOU DO?
-Kill James
-Run away from your tribe
>>
Alright there have been no responses in ten minutes so ill be abandoning thread in 20 minutes, ill still wait for responses up until then
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.