[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Class speech do tommorow, what do?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (21KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21KB, 184x184px
I have a class speech do tommorow and it can be about anything I want. What should I write about?
>>
how shit your life is, that way if you cant memorize it all it will come off naturally
>>
>>39349980
Your upcoming suicide attempt.
>>
Write about how shitposting is an artform that should replace all other literature
>>
>>39349980
>due tommorow
>you haven't even practiced or picked a topic

I hope you are one suave fucker or you are going to be spilling spahgetti.
>>
>>39349980
Write about how the LGBT community is forcing trans related shit down childrens throats.
>>
>>39349980
Write about how much you love big thick nigger cock OP.
>>
>>39349980
Depends? What's the prompt?
If its open ended you should do it on white nationalism and /pol/, or Elliot rodger
>>
>>39349980
Write a manifesto and read it to the class while never looking up from your paper.

Stop halfway through and powerwalk out of the room never to be seen again.
>>
>>39350053
>>39350142
>>39350161
Anyone got any ideas that aren't /pol/ or edgy?
>>
>>39350260

bacteria in water.
kind of interesting idk.
>>
talk about your favorite animal dummy. shit worked for me
>>
Pick a current topic and write what the teacher wants to hear.
If you're in the US, write about illegal immigration and Mexicans.
If you're in Europe or Australia, write about refugees and Muslims.
If you're anywhere else, write about white people.

I don't mean that you should write "mexicans are all dirty wetbacks, muh wall, muh drug cartels". Instead write something about the pros and cons of mass immigration and then as a conclusion, you write that every human is an individual and we shouldn't generalize things and ban everyone and blah blah blah
>>
>>39350260
Do a speech on cantaloupe.
>>
>>39349980
Sir Elliot's manifesto word for word
>>
File: a-ok pepe.jpg (64KB, 460x613px)
a-ok pepe.jpg
64KB, 460x613px
Something you're passionate about, as long as it isn't too autistic, like film or photography or art or whatever.

If you don't have any major passions or you do have one and it's roleplaying on Roblox, just choose a popular social/ethical/moral/political issue and either adopt the popular point of view in regards to that issue or, like another anon said, list the positives and negatives for each side of the argument.

Good luck anon!
>>
>>39349980
He will not divide us or why /r9k/ is for robots, but it asks for verification that you are not a robot.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.