[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has an underaged girl ever showed attraction for you?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 151
Thread images: 27

Has an underaged girl ever showed attraction for you?
>>
>>39349711
Yes she said she loved me.
I don't know if that was true or not but i did love her, that's what i'm sure of.
No i wasn't going to fuck her.
>>
>>39349711

only 15 and 16 year olds.
in my country the minimum age for sexy time is 16, with consent.
Fugged the 15 one when she turned 16.
>>
>>39349711
One of my 8 year old brothers friends said she wanted to marry me once, sent me into a panic for a while since I was afraid everyone was gonna think im a pedo
>>
A couple times. I'm fairly certain at least one of them was sexually abused at home. Has happened at various stages in my life, from teens to mid-twenties. Can share a couple of the stories.
>>
>>39349711
source?
been itching for good hentai that's high quality and not shitty ones where they just take a frame and loop it over with bending (don't know how to explain it)
>>
Yea.
I was with her sister at the time.
She wasnt what i wanted so i let her down easy.
She has gotten older and hasnt gotten sexier or smarter. I dont regret it.
>>
>>39349711
The older I get the more they seem to
>>
16 year old second cousin, always seeks me out at family gatherings for a big hug then hangs around me and all over me, been this way since she was 12.
>>
I slept with my one year old cousin
>>
>>39349711
yes
one girl when I was in grade 10 was into me and asked me for date and everything but she sat next to my oneitis who I loved. had girls try to flirt me and stuff all the time. in college its harder because so many chads. I should work out
>>
I remember checking out at a store and threw a pack of gum on the belt quickly. After that the little girl with her mom behind me asked for gum and she got the same one and put it on. She was about 7 or 8. Out of the corner of my eye I could see her fixated on me as I just stood there pretending not to notice. She stared me down for a good minute to two minutes straight as I was rung up and checked out. I wish I didn't pretend to not see and be disinterested and turn toward her to shoot a big smile at her to see if she'd return, beaming. She was really cute. Only time a female has ever shown an iota of interest in my general direction I shit you not.
>>
Mostly when I was underage too. There was a brief period where I was 18 among many underage people and so naturally that's where the most underage girls liked me

Now its more rare since I'm in college but I do volunteer work in schools so it still happens consistently
>>
I took advantage of my 15 year old cousin a bit

She's really cute and into the whole sadgirl, tumblr, aesthetic thing

We took sexual pictures together under the guise of it being artistic for tumblr or whatever

They're probably floating somewhere
>>
File: anime girl.jpg (127KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
anime girl.jpg
127KB, 800x600px
>>39349711
My mother was the leader of our town's brownie(British girl scouts) unit. Both of my elder sister were "young leaders," basically teenagers that help with the kids. It was a bit weird, but not unprecedented when I (a male) did it too because I figured it'd be fun and I had spent so much time being dragged along to events and errands surrounding them as a kid. Let me tell you, being 15-19 and hanging out with a bunch of cute, eager 8-11 year old girls as they do activities was the best time of my life. They all had crushes on me (not because I'm an oh so handsome chad but because they're girls surrounded by girls and suddenly they see a boy and something competitive ticks within them).

>When they all rushed to show me their arts and crafts projects
>When they all jumped at the chance to play sports with me
>When they stared in awe as I could lift a table by myself
>When they crowded around me as I showed them how to cook food on a campfire
>When they all wanted me to taste their cakes
>When they all argued over which team could have me be their dedicated leader on expeditions

The best moment was when we were on a four day long camping trip. There were loads of units there, each had their own area. Being the only male associated with mine, I had my own tent. When I was chilling at about 10:30, after the girls had all been sent to bed, one came into mine and was completely hysterical because she was homesick and had nightmares and so on and so on. End of, she insisted on sleeping in my tent with me. I tried to convince her to go back to hers, and in the end I got my mum to help me resolve to situation. The girl was remaining adamant, so we ended up calling her parents to get permission for her to stay with me, which they granted. It wasn't intimate (as in, she wasn't on top of me) but it was so cozy seeing and hearing her sleeping there.

I didn't love it all because I was a pedo (and I'm still not) but just because I was being shown affection, desire.
>>
a girl on tinder told me she is actually 13, very shocking to me I think it was an fbi.
I told her like "sorry i cant talk to you" and deleted her off snapchat
>>
when i was a senior there was a freshman girl that wanted to date me really badly, but that probably doesnt count
>>
yeah, but most little girls are attracted to older men literally just cause theyre older.
>>
>>39349711
Yes, actually the first girl to ever show interest in me. She was 15 (she first lied and said she was 16), I was 19.

But I fuckin blew it, like I always do. I was way too immature and inexperienced for a relationship. My insecurities led me to question what a thicc ebony girl like her would ever see in me, which made me suspicious.

We watched TV at her house for an hour and all i did was sit beside her and stroke her thigh. So nothing come of it that day.

This sounds pathetic as fuck, but during an "argument" on snapchat she said it was over between us, and like the fuckboy that I am I sent a dick pic to, i dunno, upset her. We actually gave it another chance after that.

She and I watched TV at her house for an hour and all i did was sit beside her and stroke her thigh. So nothing come of it that day.

The last time I saw her we went for a walk and sat at a bench. This time I thought I knew what to do, so I made out with her (my first time) but I got a liiitle too excited and started going for the 2nd base and rubbing her groin. She let me but was a little put off by it.

For someone like me, this was my best chance. She was young, naive and probably thought it was cool to go out with 19 yo. I wish I knew back then how to manipulate her for sex and whatever.

Sorry for rant, I'm bad at telling stories.

>pic related, not her
>>
>>39350609
P.S.: I accidentally repeated the "We watched TV.." part
>>
>>39350420
>not reporting her to the FBI so two FBI agents endlessly chase each other because they are both using the same playbook
I can imagine the meet up.
>Swat on the inside
>Swat on the outside
Chris Handsome on the inside, his brother on the outside.
Pure gold.
>>
>girl
>showed attraction to me

Good one m80
>>
>>39350088
the little girl was scared to death
that evening Stacy learned a valuable lesson when her mother told her "don't stare Stacy he has feelings too, what you are doing is rude!"
>>
On 13 year old girl on the internet got nude and said i was hot. I got FBI phobia and told her to fuck off. I think i made the right choice.

Im also pretty sure a girl so young and so sexual has been raped.
>>
When I was 15 the neighbour girl had a huge crush on me. She'd make excuses to hang out in my room and take her to the park.
I was happy to play along because I liked actually getting some attention. She was a bright spot of joy in my otherwise miserable life and I tried so hard to be a better person and a role model for her. She's the only person in my life who I've ever wanted to become better for.
>>
File: 1414226466708.jpg (68KB, 374x720px) Image search: [Google]
1414226466708.jpg
68KB, 374x720px
>>39350373
>>When they all wanted me to taste their cakes
>you will never taste a loli's cake
IT'S NOT FAIR
>>
>>39350940
>13
she's already started puberty bro. a girl doesn't need to have been raped to crave the dick at that age
>>
>>39349711
Yea. It was high school and she was two years younger. Nothing came of it so I won't even bother to greentext but I was too busy lusting after stuck up coalburning Paki ass and being a dickhead in general to make anything of it.
>>
>>39350940
>Im also pretty sure a girl so young and so sexual has been raped.
I didn't know 1930s psychologists posted on /r9k/
>>
>>39351514
Hey, i just know a few cases like that, i start to make my own conclussions.

>>39351338
My sister is 10 and she sincerely believes "making love" means "kissing". I can see some libido on her but still not to the point of her getting nude for 20 year old dudes on the internet.
>>
>>39351597
>implying your sibling is going to have an open discussion with you about anything of a sexual nature
unless you've got a weird ass family
>>
>>39351679
of course not, but i know for a fact that she doesnt know what sex is. Im trying to say it sounds like an unlikely jump to imagine she is gonna be that sexual in 2-3 years. You dont start your exploring phase by getting nude and fingering yourself in front of a stranger.
>>
>>39351732
depends on lots of factors. i got the birds and the bees talk and knew what sex was when i was like 7. you don't have to be raped to know what sex is. i also figured out masturbation on my own initiative before i hit puberty. personally i think it's ridiculous that people wait until children are already horny bundles of hormones to teach them about something as fundamental to the human experience as sex.
>>
I took a trip one summer where I was basically hitchhiking around; I was for all intents and purposes homeless. I stayed with one family for about a week and during that time, the youngest boy in the family had friends over, one of them being a roughly 8 year old little girl. She would always jump on my and sit on my lap and rub her crotch on my and shit. I was really scared that someone was gonna see and kick me out for being a pedo.
>>
>>39349884
That's not from hentai, but look up Mezzo Forte. That is some high quality hentai that even exceeds some older anime.
>>
At 19 a 12 year old grill made advances on me after a day of knowing her
>if anyone wants the story I'll share
>>
>>39352075
Why do people do this. Just share the story
>>
>>39352129
>Make an elaborate story
>No one replies
>>
had a 12 year old 7th grader ask me out via text when I was 18 and still in High School.
We both went to the same high school.
>>
>>39352129
Effectively this.
I'll type out the short version
and post in a bit
>>
File: 1503883597120.jpg (106KB, 604x504px) Image search: [Google]
1503883597120.jpg
106KB, 604x504px
>>39350160
About to ask for them but then I remembered that's actually fucking illegal
>>
I'm 19, She just had her 13th birthday..
legit the most beautiful girl I've ever seen
>>
File: 1471033263008.gif (2MB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
1471033263008.gif
2MB, 750x750px
>>39350373
Chriiiissst this sounds so fucking comfy.
>>
>be me
>friend of mine is going to anime con and has extra ticket
>"i'll go what could possibly go wrong"
>gear up for a 3 day con
>Friday: get there early with friend, call her S
> send the day meeting people and having a decent time
>get a gril, probably 20 or 21
>hangout have a fun time, she asks "are you going to be here tomorrow?"
>yeah why?
>I'm bringing my sister, she's shy and would probably like you guys
>sure whatever
>Saturday: same con different events
>see gril from before, has sister with her
>we hangout for a while
>older one gets a call and ask S and myself to watch sister
>ok?
Older one vanished for most of the day
cont.
>>
Yes actually. It was my friends younger sister.
>friend is in his late teens
>im 10
>shes 8 or 9 iirc
One day she passed out wearing a one piece dress on his bed. We both were playing legend of legaia, trying to beat this fucking stupid boss that just wouldn't die, when he suddenly just flipped her dress upwards exposing her naked lower half. Told me to get on it, but I refused. It was just weird and I wasn't attracted to her at all.
>>
File: 1503232223120.jpg (129KB, 990x1140px) Image search: [Google]
1503232223120.jpg
129KB, 990x1140px
>>39350373
Well, weren't you the life of the party for those girls? What a dashing, handsome young man. Haha.
>>
File: 13e9514e10e3eac4d95694f5988cc641.png (342KB, 628x1000px) Image search: [Google]
13e9514e10e3eac4d95694f5988cc641.png
342KB, 628x1000px
I'm a trained teacher's aide and a 15 year-old had a crush on me. Luckily it was right before the year ended and I moved away after quitting. She wasn't too attractive really, but not fat and had ADD I think (teacher's aides here usually work exclusively with classes of special needs kids).

I quit that job because of how they treat men in the teaching profession, and in my time there I saw other men in it quit or either be very close to doing so just for the shit you have to put up with while the women are treated just normally.

And besides, I was into perving on the 11 year-olds not the hags.
>>
>>39352355
>because of how they treat men in the teaching profession
explain further. did they treat you with suspicion like you were gonna rape all the girls?
>>
>>39352355
Ah, Anon. Children are so cute and blameless at that age. Such angels. Innocence is lost when you grow up.
>>
>>39352304
>sending time with younger sister
>make jokes and fun with other people
shedoesn'tgetajoke.png
>ask, "how old are you?"
>she looked about 15-16
>"Oh, I'm 12"
ohshit.gif
>day continues
>S leaves to go to the bathroom or something
>it's just this loli and me
> she starts talking to me
>everything's ok so far
>then she asks "is S your gf?"
> she wasn't so I said no
>She reply by saying "well, what type of girls do you like?"
notgood.exe
>answer like an autist,"well you know nice, good personality, similar interest"
>she then asks about dating, and past gfs
>make something up to continue this awkward conversation
> give her solid tips about not letting anybody take advantage of her
>she loves it
>S comes back
>loli now wants to go somewhere
>I say no
>she starts to rub her underdeveloped chest on my arm to convince me
>no bra, hard nips, OK LET'S GO NOW
> send rest of day watching this loli
> older sister comes back at 8pm, she left loli around 11am and takes her home
cont.
>>
>>39352404
Not him but they watch them really closely and are really skeptical of them. Women teachers are always watching you waiting for you to do something stupid. Touch a girl on the shoulder and her parents hear about it, that kind of shit.
Plus girls are dumb and they get crushes on their teachers and men are more likely to take advantage of that than if it were a female teacher and a male student.
>>
>>39349711
Unfortunately, yes. Females that are like 10+ years older than me show attraction but theyre used up roasties, and girls in the 14-16 range do too but im not tryin to go to jail
>>
>>39352435
>next day
> don't see loli much
> older sister comes up to me
ohshithereitcomes.jpg
>"my sister had such a wonderful time with you yesterday, you were the only thing she'd talk about the entire ride home"
>bullet dodged
>" she enjoyed her time so much she drew you this"
>This loli drew a picture in crayon of the two of us and want me to have it
>I'm touched
>I'm glad I didn't touch
>Rest of the con was uneventful
That's more or less it
Her drawing is somewhere in my pile of stuff so I can't post sorry
Questions?
>>
>>39352435

>she starts to rub her underdeveloped chest on my arm to convince me
>no bra, hard nips

I'm so painfully hard right now
>>
>>39352529
why didn't you fuck her? cuck.
>>
>>39350373
>I didn't love it all because I was a pedo (and I'm still not) but just because I was being shown affection, desire.
Do you think you are confusing that with some paternal instincts that kicked in when you had to take care of younger girls?
>>
>>39352404
Just lots of extra bullshit. You're basically told from the start that you're expendable and the schools would rather fire you if there is even a hint that you're up to anything at all. They'd rather avoid even a small paragraph in the local paper saying 'x school hired this pedo dude' because it does affect their enrollment numbers and that means loss of money. There are enough paranoid single mums out there that love the pedo witch hunt, as we all know. Then you got extra training, people questioning every interaction, etc. The kids don't help either, if a female student gets along with you, which the ones who get bullied usually do because hell, nobody else likes them, their bullies will loudly proclaim they have a crush on you etc. Happens to EVERY male teacher and you will get questioned on it if someone overhears. 'Hey, we heard this, nothing going on right?' it just gets on your nerves quick.

My situation was also worse because I got promoted over several middle aged women. They were NOT happy, I had been there for 6 months and some of them years. They're shit people and the staff room was always hostile. One woman not there, they'll bitch her out. Constantly sharply critiquing each other in a negative way. Anyways, I got informed by my Business Manager (not my Boss, but a higher up at the school) that a few of the ladies had been going to my boss and snitching on me if I seemed 'too friendly' with the students, when my job as a teacher aide was to BE a friendly face that helped students, not their teacher who has to remain an authority figure. I was legit pissed as fuck because my boss was a cunt and that gave them an excuse to hound me.

Anyways, sorry for the rant. Hope it was informative? Idk.
>>
>>39352590
Because it was a crowded convention center and I didn't know when her sister was coming back
Also, a statutory rape case on my record would kill any chances at getting into law school
>and also decency
>>
There's literally nothing wrong with dating a 13 year old girl. Anyone who would think otherwise just has a modern bias, there would have been nothing wrong with this 100 years ago. I would do it to, if she expressed interest in me, I don't give a fuck about what society thinks as long as I'm not breaking the law depending on where I was living. (age of consent is 13 here).
>>
>>39352454
>than if it were a female teacher and a male student.
yeah, but when I see on the news of a teacher getting trouble for being inappropriate with a student, its almost always a female teacher with a male student.
>>
>>39352555
I was too, I just had to hide it and do what she said
>an upset young girl and a dude with a boner doesn't make a good scene for me
>>
>>39352599
That was certainly a factor, I've always loved working with kids, even when I was a kid myself. Right now I actually feel like something is missing from my life because I'm not doing anything with them and I want to find some avenue for me to do something with them soon. You're certainly correct though, every time I see my sisters with their boyfriends I just think "holy shit get married and have kids already so I can be an uncle."
>>
File: 1492016088633.jpg (14KB, 210x240px) Image search: [Google]
1492016088633.jpg
14KB, 210x240px
>>39349711
Lots of the time teen underage girls have had. That happens to everyone, in HS especially.
>>
>>39352326
oh shit i was planning to pull something like that with a guy i like in college

abort mission
>>
>>39352304
>>39352435
*Spending time
>can't type
>>
Well when I was 16 a 10 year old girl at school kept hitting on me.
probably because I looked, and still look 10
>>
File: huge.3.16345[1].jpg (41KB, 351x450px) Image search: [Google]
huge.3.16345[1].jpg
41KB, 351x450px
>>39352616
But yeah half way through my time there also I got moved from the grade 12 classes (16/17 year olds) to the grade 7 classes (11/12 year olds). They were harder work but happy lolis are shit loads better than bitches who think they're top shit and mature adults when they're teenage cunts. Helping cute little lolis paint in art class was the best thing I've ever done. I was tasked with helping a wheelchair girl off the bus and getting her back on every morning. Her friend was also super cute and I swear had a crush on me, long hair always smily type. Had a nice ass, she used to bend over in sweat pants over her desk instead of sitting down >mfw the entire time

Anyways, don't touch the kids my dudes. Protect the cute lolis, hug them if they're related and always protect their smiles. They will be bitches before long.
>>
>>39349711
They're the only ones that find me attractive..

t. Student teacher
>>
>>39352616
interesting. i worked as a sub for a little while but i didn't get any of that. but then again, it's a very different job and you don't really have the chance to get friendly with anyone. sucks though, education system is really fucked right now (in the u.s. i assume you're also from the u.s. as well?)
>>
>>39352686
Maybe it's just more of a novelty and schools don't have a procedure for hiding that or something.
It's also fucking hot and something every man wishes he had when he was a student.
>>
>>39349711
My 11yr cousin is super attached to me. She sometime feels herself up on me.
>>
>>39352674
The common knee jerk reaction to your argument is to call someone a pedo, but pedos strictly refer to someone who goes for children 12 and under. It is quite agreeable that these AoC laws are still indeed draconian for the modern period, while you have men and women that can literally define their own gender, and kids that can do the same even when they haven't figured out their own mentality and grown up yet.
>>
>>39352747
Australia. Our whole country is about as left as California, so the SJWs run everything. I sat in classes where a feminist commie indoctrinated kids on unions and globalism and sharing everything with immigrants.

So yeah, school system is R O O T E D mate.
>>
>>39352709
In college priorities change and I think it would go over well in that environment
>>
>>39350017
storytime origami orange original
>>
>>39350088
I mean it's not everday a little girl gets to see a walking planetary moon in the grocery store.
>>
>>39349711
nice try FBI
i ain't sayin
>>
>>39352686
That's because women make up 50% of pedos but 90% of teachers, duh. Plus, boys boast to their friends, when it's male teacher on female student, if it is consensual, the girl usually keeps her mouth shut pretty well and it's usually exposed when they get caught.
>>
>>39352709
I mean you're comparing a couple of very young kids to adults in a setting that facilitates that.
>>
>>39352774
Yeah. What's actually the funniest thing is that /pol/ posters rag on about liberals and feminism but then complain about "pedos" all the time but they don't realize is that feminism and liberals are largely responsible for the absurd age of consent laws now and people hundreds of years ago thought you would be crazy for thinking marrying a young teenager was pedophilic. I'm not defending actual pedophilia (pre-pubescent) but there's no reason the AoC shouldn't be 13 everywhere.
>>
>>39352858
>>39352797
I know i just thought it was kinda prophetic to read that after i got pretty much the same idea. Might be a signal.
>>
>>39353014
That's just you inner doubts finding a way to express themselves. Ignore them.
>>
>>39349862
share abt sexually abused qt
>>
>>39352419
I used to beat my dick 3 times a day when I was 15 to some guro
>>
>>39353090
That'd be a lil extreme at 15 for me. I was into big tits and big asses.
>>
>>39349711
I dunno, still trying to figure it out.
>>
>>39352674

What fuckin country do you live in holy shit asking for a friend
>>
>>39349711
No one has ever shown attraction to me. So no
>>
>>39352762
Same here, even had to take care of her one day it was just me and her too. I don't think my self control has been tested that hard until that day.
>>
>>39352802
Dat (originale) projection.
>>
>>39352794
When I was in school in australia a few years ago I got in trouble because we were meant to debate "ban the burqa" in class with an assignment, everybody else in the class argued to not ban it and I argued to ban it.

My assignment got top grades but the teacher was legit pissed, dragged me out of class once and accused me of plagiarizing and when I had proven I hadn't she argued with me about why I was against the womens choice to wear it.

I was fucking pissed, especially because I'm fairly left leaning I'm just skeptical of overly religious shit like that, especially in regards to islam
>>
>>39353159
Korea.

oginorinal
>>
>>39352674
>There's literally nothing wrong with dating a 13 year old girl.
Except for the fact that they're fucking dumb? Nothing wrong with fucking them or wanting to but actually trying to have some kind of emotional relationship with a child is dumb.
>>
>>39353270

Yo I too think we should ban the burka and I am an Arabian who grew up in a muslim country
>>
>>39353299
I'm interested in permanence and stability, and the younger you get the girl the more likely she'll stay with you your entire life. I'm not interested in a "healthy" relationship as defined by normalfags
>>
Yes. Sisters 14 year old friend told my sister she liked me. Normally I wouldn't mind this, but she looked almost identical to the girl I was in love with from high school. I told her that if she was still interested in 4 years to find me.
>>
>>39353653
how old is she now and what happened
>>
File: 20170430_130123.jpg (230KB, 1232x736px) Image search: [Google]
20170430_130123.jpg
230KB, 1232x736px
>>39349711
Ye, two since i turned 18. The first (left) one was a girl i met in a state competition, spoke with her for a couple days when i was still 17 in senior year. We started talking more intensely after months of silence when I'm 18 in my freshman year of college, she was 16. She likes me a lot, i like her a lot but we don't do anything because of distance, and as it turns out she sleeps around a lot and i can barely get a date. We still talk, mainly as friends, I don't have the same feelings anymore, i think she still might, not sure though. The photo is of when she visited LA, and we hung out, she took a selfie of us.

Second girl (right), met her off tinder last may, it said she was 18, she later tells me she's seventeen, turning 18 in october, i was nineteen, about to be 20 in may. We're having lengthy conversations, paragraphs for messages. Then she starts putting days in between messages, i figure it is because finals (she started college a year early), then all of a sudden i get ghosted. So i'm not sure if it counts, but she said some stuff in those messages that makes me feel it did. Her photo is just one of the ones off her tinder.
>>
>>39352355
>11 year olds
Good taste.
>>
File: 1475549392606.jpg (154KB, 432x560px) Image search: [Google]
1475549392606.jpg
154KB, 432x560px
I'm pretty sure but cant confirm. A while ago I hooked up with some girl I met online who happened to live in the same shitty little town as me. She said she was like 17 or 18 but when I met her she seemed to be younger but cant confirm
>>
>>39352674
my cousin grandma was married when she was 13 and now she has over 8 children's and living a comfortable life, and they always visit her every week and she is so nice to everyone.
>>
File: 1456196293513.jpg (241KB, 640x635px) Image search: [Google]
1456196293513.jpg
241KB, 640x635px
Yeah, usually 13-15 year old's but i don't go for it. mainly because:
>a) These whores are known to blackmail you for money
>b) I can't drive so I look fucking pathetic.
>c) It could be a set up and the party van is around the corner
>>
>>39352732
>they will be bitches before long

This is the incredibly painful realization that drives me to drink
>>
I had an online girlfriend from my old high school/town about a year ago. We hung out and smoked weed together but due to my paranoia nothing happened. She had herpes anyway but I was fully prepared to contract it. It make me sad because that was the closest I've ever been in what I could call a relationship. She was a furry too
>>
>>39354425
The only solution is grooming them from a young age to be a good woman and wife, but even that is illegal.
>>
File: 1 (2).jpg (39KB, 728x636px) Image search: [Google]
1 (2).jpg
39KB, 728x636px
>hit puberty young
>be really good-looking at age 11. Really tall, too. Tallest one in the school
>every girl at school wants to be my gf (no bullshit. i had 4 girls in my class ask if i would be their boyfriend. all of them were the hottest, too. I facebook stalk a few of them from time to time, and they're still 10/10s)
>even some girls like 4 years younger than me wanted to date me
>turn 13
>puberty starts changing my face
>immediately become ugly. Huge forehead, underdeveloped cheeks, huge chubby nose, weak jaw
>girls start laughing at me from this point onwards
I guess that's what happens when your candle burns from both ends.
>>
why can't females stay cute lolis forever life isn't fair
>>
>>39354647
Because life is death.
>>
>>39349711
Nope, never, I never had a female show attraction to me, a female has never complimented me on my looks unless it was supposed to be a joke

To this point I just don't see it, if a girl ever shows attraction I'd be unable to see it, not like it'd happen
>>
>>39349711
When I was 16 my neighbors 8 yr old daughter told me I was her bf I would've said yes had she been older no one has paid attention to me since
>>
>>39354647
Pedo uprising when?

^not original apparently
>>
I don't know how but it seems 12 years old always look at me like I'm bf material
As a 24 khv it hurts a little
>>
>>39349711
yeah, mom occasionally babysits this 11 year old who stays the weekend at our house. she always keeps wanting to come in my room and play with me. One time late at night I was in the process of fapping(only had boxers on, huge boner) and she randomly came in my room. i could have easily gotten a quick bj, but i told her to leave

she's 13 now and apparently got caught having sex with some dude at school already.
>>
File: tenor[1].gif (307KB, 252x252px) Image search: [Google]
tenor[1].gif
307KB, 252x252px
>>39349711
>little girl cuddled with me while we watched frozen
>same girl jumped on me and forced her tummy on my face
>asked me if i had a girlfriend, when i said no she said "w-well you should..."

one of the most terrible moments of my life
>have to pickup two little girls for some reason
>lolicon XD phase and have been starved for human contact for several years
>feel their butts on my arms
>biggest, hard-as-diamonds boner i have ever had, probably nearing 8"
>walk awkwardly over street to where family can plainly see my full body
>faces of awkward smiles and some disgust

god, i really hope they dont remember that or just think it was a random boner. i havent been a lolicon XDDD for a few years now and i have a gf my age but i still have fears. i want to kill myself badly everytime i think about it.

also, my loneliness was so bad where even the slightest touch from a female felt like ecstasy and a really good feeling of lightning filling my body.

>mfw remembering this ordeal
>>
>>39353827
She is still 14. I'm only 19. Nothing has happened yet. I wish the situation was different. But I also dont want to hurt her. I dunno. I'm still in love with my grade 11 gf. I just wish I was younger again. Also it'd be illegal to do anything with a 14 year old here.
>>
My 6-year-old cousin says I'm "her favorite" and at family gatherings she'll always climb all over me, stick her butt in my face, grind her crotch on my thigh, ask me to spin her around, etc.

I really dread the day she grows up and sees me as the loser I am.
>>
Yes, girl was like 12. I was her martial arts teacher. She kept dropping hints like asking if I was married. Would never fuck a kid though. No matter how strong their adolescent feelings are they aren't emotionally ready for a sexual relationship or any kind of romantic relationship for that matter. Thinking about doing something like that to a child makes me want to cry.
>>
>>39355504
i had a very similar experience. she started calling me a nerd and asking when i was going to move out around age 9-10. females are the worst
>>
>>39355504
>My 6-year-old cousin says I'm "her favorite"
>I really dread the day she grows up and sees me as the loser I am.
well I alredy know how I will kym that day
>>
I'm like a magnet to them for whatever reason. I've had underage girls flash me their underwear, try to kiss me on the lips, sit on my lap and then try to grind their hips on me. Some girls have even told me that they want to marry me.

It's really awkward when they try to do any of those things in front of their parents. Usually the parents just laugh it off.
>>
>>39357192
Do they sense that you like them or do they sense that you get rattled by the way they act and find it funny or are you just really good looking?
>>
>>39355378
Just fuck her. You know you want to
>>
>>39349711
When I was underage as well, yes.
I got to see her pussy.
>>
>>39350017
did she get pregnant
>>39350420
yeah it definitely was
>>
>>39350088
Kids like candy..wow who would've known??
>>
>>39350373
You wouldn't a pedo if you were underage as well.
>>
All the time, its really weird
>>
File: lelenny.png (21KB, 1119x543px) Image search: [Google]
lelenny.png
21KB, 1119x543px
>>39350373
>>When they all wanted me to taste their cakes
>>
>>39357567
>a late teen attracted to pre pubescent girls is not a pedo
Ok...
>>
>>39349711
Yes. Back when I was still going to college, one of my professors had to bring her daughter to class because she couldn't find a babysitter. I was sitting in the back corner like always, and the girl walked straight up to me, smiling. I tried to ignore it, and she didn't say anything. Awkward as hell.
>>
>>39357382
>Do they sense that you like them or do they sense that you get rattled by the way they act and find it funny or are you just really good looking?

No, I date girls my age. I did lose my v at a young age though to an 8 year old. So, that might have something to do with it. I might be good looking but I'm very short so I look really young, in mid 20's but get confused for a teen constantly.

Whenever a little girl will try to climb on top of me, flash me or grind on me, I get instant memories of my first time which makes me feel really awkward, especially if the parents are in the room just smiling at me with their shit eating grins. I've even had parents ask me if I could baby sit their underage daughters before to which I always reply NOPE, NOPE, NOPE!

I honestly don't trust myself with my past and how forward some girls are with me. Let me put it this way, my first kiss was taken from me, I didn't ask for my first bj, and I wasn't even thinking of sex before it happened. I have a gf and I'm not around people with loli daughters anymore so it's not a real problem for me.
>>
>>39352304
>>39352435
lmao you got cucked into babysitting some slut's sister for free
>>
Yes. I was a substitute teacher at a high school. Some of those 15-16 year olds crushed on me hard. Made me feel quite uncomfortable because the were real qts but there's no way I would risk doing anything with them.
>>
File: 1502847892376.jpg (100KB, 622x521px) Image search: [Google]
1502847892376.jpg
100KB, 622x521px
>>39349711
In HS, this freshman came on to me as a senior.
She found me a few years later and fucked me in exchange for rent money. I always knew she was a whore.
>>
Yes.
I train box since I was 13. When I was 19 one of new guys who trained at my gym for less than a year came out to me. He was almost 15. Shit was kinda complicated. He was the first and only human who said he loves me (if you don't count family) and he wasn't even legal. I'm not gay but shit, his affection made me weak. We kissed and did few lewd things I'll regret till my last day on Earth. I persuaded him to find younger boyfriend. I didn't love him, if anything he was like younger brother I never had. In free time I spoiled the hell out of him.
>>
File: ed.gif (684KB, 498x500px) Image search: [Google]
ed.gif
684KB, 498x500px
I once befriended a dominant 14 year old girl in an mmo. She would constantly tease me with her thicc loli character and call me submissive yet showed interest. Wanted my kik and snapchat as well. Of course I give it to her for obvious reasons and also because she dated 19+ year old dudes in game before meeting me. Actually had quite the reputations in-game among the big guilds and was "friendly" with A LOT of guys.
>>
>>39357842
sorry meant didnt*
>>
File: 1478126717745.jpg (72KB, 900x743px) Image search: [Google]
1478126717745.jpg
72KB, 900x743px
>>39355504
How cruel? The thing that makes us ""cool"" is the very essence of us being losers.
>>
>>39357842
Oh shit
I got flashbacks from the times I was whoring for premium account in tibia. A lot of pdf files were my orbiters just because I was 11 yo girl who plays games. I even sent them vajaja pics for that account. Now I'm 20 and regret hits me hard. Sometimes I wonder if there are my pics on Tor.
>>
>>39357884
God damn. We are so childish thats why kids stick to us.
>>
>>39357913
Do you still play games and whore yourself out for a few coins?
>>
>>39349711
Yes actually. A few miscellaneous times but here's the most eventful one
>browsing Instagram
>msging girls trying to finesse nudes out of them
>get a msg while browsing
>a qt brown haired girl
>we talk
>our talk gets kinda steamy with tension
>she asks how old I am
>turns out she's 14 and I'm 19
>mutually end the conversation
>she asks for my Snapchat later to talk more
>w/e give it to her out of boredom
>receive unsolicited nudes
>have to delete them
Girls my age won't message back. The only people with my amount of free time are underage...kill me.
>>
>this thread
I should really watch Kodomo no Jikan again.
>>
Yeah, once
>be 19
>a girl adds me on Facebook
>this has virtually never happened before
>realize who she is
>flashback to a year before that
>working at McDonald's
>coworker's little sister comes in to wait for him to get off
>we make eye contact periodically for like three hours occasionally smiling and shit
>talk a bit also
>nothing comes of it
>accept the request and try to find her age on the profile
>fail to figure that out but see several posts certifying her as a typical insane feminist type
>posts about smashing the patriarchy, rape culture, etc
>she messages me and we have a back and forth for a while
>she starts referring to me as "babe" and asks when we're going to meet up and shit
>ask how old she is
>15
>decide not to risk it
>message her that she's really hot but I can't be getting sexual with jailbait girls
>never heard from her again after hitting send
That was one of about three girls who have ever expressed attraction to me. The other two were fat bitches, one of which I fucked.
>>
Yes. And this was at my wagecuck job the other day. She came to my cash register and told me within seconds that I had pretty eyes. I told her thank you and I knew she was younger, carried on a conversation with her and found out she was 15....I'd still fuck though....if only she was 18.
>>
my gf is 17 I'm 31
>>
>>39349807
Fuck off you fucking disgust medmjsushldjxhrbdnjdjfbd how dare you fucking be here scum
>>
>>39354629
i totally expected the end. you never let me down r9k
>>
>tfw used to have guys 20+ like me when i was 11-15
>tfw used to think guys wouldnt like my flat chest and underaged innie vagina
>tfw still have flat chest and innie vagina, just not underaged

fucking cruel world, fuck robots
>>
>>39352616
Anti-pedophilia is a codeword for anti-man.
>>
>>39358894
>tfw no loli looking gf to satisfy your urges legally
Thread posts: 151
Thread images: 27

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.