[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How To Get Thicker Semen?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: Seeemaaan.jpg (87KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Seeemaaan.jpg
87KB, 1280x720px
How does one make their semen thick, like on the right? Not asking how to make more or for it to shoot higher, but how to make it THICKER and less watery.

If I jerk off while sitting on the toilet, it comes out thicker, but not as thick - and any other way it's just watery for the most part.

There's a perfect 60 fps facial video of a blonde getting the PERFECT facial with exactly how I want my semen to be, but I can't find it.

Yes I know I sound like a creep.
>>
>>39348598
That's lotion, isn't it?
Also, fuck you. Thick semen is disgusting.
>>
>>39348598
Idk but no fap, oysters, and shit like that make you hornier so I imagine no fapping while including those things in your diet to build it all up. My dream is to cum hentai-tier buckets on a bitch but idk how
>>
>>39348598
There's like a chart you can follow. I did and it's pretty crazy, you end up with mega loads, super thick and other stuff too. tfw no gf to appreciate it with but it's still nice I guess.
>>
>>39348598
i think a lot of zinc helps
>>
File: 1501339511978.jpg (46KB, 590x330px) Image search: [Google]
1501339511978.jpg
46KB, 590x330px
>>39348598
it's easy

you first take a rope

then you hang yourself with it

then when someone finds your dried up body a few weeks later (because none is going to search for you) your semen will be thick

Also don't forget to hang yourself in a dry place, because you don't want your semen to rot
>>
File: IMG_5548.jpg (52KB, 576x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5548.jpg
52KB, 576x1024px
>>39348598
Bumping for more info!!!!
>>
>>39348598
>tfw semen so thick I can wrap it around my finger like a string
>>
>>39348598
My cums naturally nice and thick.
I eat a lot of fruits and stuff high in Zinc though.
It also smells of ammonia, but apparently that's a good thing.
>>
>>39348598
Zinc+Soy Lecithin is pretty much all you need. I tried Pygeum but it did nothing, others claim crazy results though. You can also take L-Carnitine but I didn't notice anything when I took it. L-Arginine is another one that supposedly increases cum and can make your dick tingly but again I noticed nothing. Also hydration is key.
>>
>>39348839
Soy fucks up your hormones.
Where should I get zinc usually?

>>39348818
Smells ammonia doesn't sound that good. How does it taste? Sometimes my cum tastes good not so sweet but with a characteristic flavor but other times it tastes bad and like bitter or sour. But not sure if thickness makes it taste better but probably does.
>>
My cum started looking like the right after I drank a gallon of water a day.
>>
>>39349155
>Soy fucks up your hormones.
Lecithin adds the most bulk to your cum. Out of all the different supplements it is the most essential.

You can take a 50 mg zinc tablet.
>>
>>39348818
Can someone seriously confirm if Zinc actually makes your cum thicker? I started taking it and noticed some results but I was wondering if other people had the same luck
>>
>>39349155
You can buy Zinc in small pill bottles at places like Walgreens, that's where I bought mine. Also word of caution if you do decide to take Zinc be sure not to take too much of it or it'll make you sick. Also try and take it after eating something and like other anons have already stated drink plenty of water.
>>
>>39348598
Not sure about thicker semen but these steps will make you cum more and actually squirt instead of dribble:
>Fap less. Have a few days of no fap in between sessions. If you want God tier cum, don't fap for a few weeks at least.
>Stay hydrated. Come needs lots of water for your body to produce.
>Edge. When fapping, it can be amazing to have a long session of edging for a few hours before cumming, also feels really damn good when you orgasm rather than just "huh that felt kinda good for half a second".
>Make sure you get lots of zinc in your diet.
Pretty much these steps alone will make you cum much more and much harder. I don't know about thicker semen though. Usually my jizz is pretty thick if I don't get enough water, and if I fap constanty, because my body is horny so it keeps producing cum but tries to use less water. Downside is that when I do this my loads are tiny.
>>
>>39349295
It does, I can confirm as well.
>>
GOOBYJR676REU879
>>
>>39348598
I casually stroke my dick during the day even if the dick stays flaccid. I do like around some 10 strokes and stop and keep going with the day.
When I cum it should make me cum more? It's like edging a lot but with a very weak feeling.
>>
>>39350324
Probably not if the dick is flaccid, because that means you are not truly horny and so your body isn't producing much semen. Being erect most of the time is a good thing, and stroking while erect will make you produce more cum.
>>
>>39350425
But when I feel more horny is when its flaccid and my balls and my kegel zone (between ballsack and anus) is feeling funny. Also seems that something is expanding inside as well. When the dick gets hard I actually feel less horny and more tense.

Actually cumming without stroking and dick flaccid actually makes me cum more I think.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.