[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you think that women can have the same kind of depression

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 7

File: 1503774222469.jpg (18KB, 400x399px) Image search: [Google]
1503774222469.jpg
18KB, 400x399px
Do you think that women can have the same kind of depression as men? I mean not just like boohoo only losers like me!1!1 Instead they wouldn't have friends, be completely locked away from everything and seriously be depressed for a reason
>>
Fat ones yeah.
>>
>>39343326
Yes, but it is significantly rarer and only occurs in women that are both horribly physically disfigured and mentally disabled.

No women that is either attractive or is neurotypical/still mentally decent functioning can.
>>
>>39343326
no, women are in fact jewish reptilian aliens who cannot suffer from mental disorders
>>
>>39343391
I actually know they can, im just asking peoples opinions
>>
>>39343326
is depression even tangible?
>>
>>39343326
>>39343358
>>39343372

even the fattest most ugliest woman no matter how depressed they are, have had a guys cock in their vag

Men on the other hand... especially depressed lonely 20+ beta virgins, are forever fucked
>>
>>39343477
I always forget that there are actually people who have never had sex with a girl. I mean I was like that at age 18 but I I got laid fine
>>
>>39343451
???? are you fucking retarded

>>39343372
>>39343477
truth
>>
File: 1481852794594.jpg (6KB, 222x227px) Image search: [Google]
1481852794594.jpg
6KB, 222x227px
>>39343502

get the fuck off my board faggot. literally fuck off.
>>
>>39343477
>the only legitimate reason to be depressed is the one i have
>>
>>39343535
Are you fat and ugly or something?
>>
>>39343532
depression is a descriptive term. what makes you depressed is the issue at hand. have i been retarred? id say im failing in the process of being retarred. anyway back to bis, can the issues plaguing a man be the same as that of a woman, of fucking course. but the really question is what is OP's motivation by asking the question. without going into detail OP might as well've said, can a man yawn like a woman.

*but then again i wasnt smart enough to not try to be smart so i accept that this is just what it is now. i wouldnt dream of taking shorts on a game that wants me to play without a full view of the board.
>>
>>39343326
No.
Depression in males is to inhibit you from killing or being killed in contests for women with Chad. It's extremely powerful.

Depression in women is a fucking batsignal for give me attention.
>>
>>39343326
I know a woman exactly like that so yeah i do.
>>
>>39343326
Depression is a subjective disorder. That's why some people who are worse off than you like soldiers in a war zone aren't all depressed but people better off than you could be.
>>
>>39343326
yes BUT much more rare than it is for men
>>
>>39343928
the suicide rates for men and women are similar so what makes you say that?
>>
>>39343947
Attempts or successes.
>>
>>39344116
attempts. women tend to use less violent methods that are more prone to failing.
>>
>>39344164
Why do you think that is? Might it have something to do with intent?
>>
>>39344193
no way to know. for men maybe something with the general attitude of getting something done properly and the tendecy to bottle things up until the end? for women maybe something with the idea of how to die, peacefully going into an eternal sleep sounds nicer than plastering your brain on the walls though it is likely that you end up vomiting a lot. i'd like to use the exit bag myself as it sounds reliabe and peacefull.
>>
>>39344288
It's because they're pining for attention you fucking goof
they don't actually want to die
>>
>>39344288
But you peacefully go to sleep instantly by shotgun to the head. You're dead before you can feel pain.
Women sure are dumb.
>>
>>39344328
some do some don't. either way it's very sad when a person is made to feel like they have to go such extremes to get attention to their issues from their environment.
>>39344351
>Women sure are dumb.
how the hell do you take my post this serious? and no, it's not the same. i'd feel bad for the people who'd find me if they saw such a gory scene.
>>
>>39343477
this
obviously sex isn't everything, and you can have sex and still be depressed, but if you take how depressed you feel, and add the feeling of being physcially undesirable and emotionally unlovable on top of that it just makes it that bit worse

and that isn't a feeling any woman can truly understand since they could get laid without too much trouble if they wanted to, which is an ego boost if nothing else
>>
>"Women cant be depressed, they get laid!"

I dont have sex BECAUSE im depressed.
>>
File: 1463212450482.jpg (84KB, 364x423px) Image search: [Google]
1463212450482.jpg
84KB, 364x423px
women are not human. not like you and me. they don't feel the same emotions we do, they just pretend.
>>
>>39343326
yes. the only time i leave my apartment is at night when i need to restock the fridge.

everyone one of you "girls cant be depressed/robots/humans" grow the fuck up. try a day in my life and see how amazing it is to be a woman
>>
>>39344856
>try a day in my life
with pleasure, if it means you try a day in the life of a real robot
>>
>>39344856
>the only time i leave my apartment is at night when i need to restock the fridge
that goes for a lot of people on here, it's not that special a claim
>>
>>39344925
thats exactly the point i was trying to make
>>
Yes. I am a woman with C-PTSD and chronic depression. I cannot function in society.
>>
File: 23423434.png (333KB, 900x677px) Image search: [Google]
23423434.png
333KB, 900x677px
>Claim depression
>Goes outside, has friends and an active sex life
I hate normalfag depression
>>
File: screams_internally.jpg (6KB, 180x200px) Image search: [Google]
screams_internally.jpg
6KB, 180x200px
>be born roastie grill
>something is fucked up with my hormones, probably PCOS
>start growing facial hair around puberty
>by the time I'm 18 have to shave my face every day or have full on neckbeard
>same thing that is making me grow facial hair is making me morbidly obese
>depressed as fuck, full on schizoid
>never shower, maybe once every couple of months
>never leave my bedroom unless it's to shit, piss, or eat
>spend all day browsing 4chan on laptop
>tfw every single stereotype of the neet neckbeard kissless fat virgin applies to me

Please, just kill me now.
>>
>>39343326
In the situation you described, yes. Solitude has an effect on the mind.
>>
Women can be depressed, yeah, but they can't know true despair like men can. At least not in modern society in a first-world country.
>>
File: 1481883309658.jpg (115KB, 1508x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1481883309658.jpg
115KB, 1508x1080px
>>39345024

>cousin talking with me
>I tell her I'm majorly depressed
>aw why is that anon?
>because I am alone
>aw anon that sucks I get depressed lately too because I feel alone as well
>I start laughing at her
>W-what anon? Why are you laughing?
>You? Alone? You get like 50+ normiebook likes on any shit you post online!
>You've had many friends, have probably had sex many times, and you are telling me you feel you are alone and depressed?
>hahahahahahahah!
>she starts to get angry
>WTF ANON I am depressed and alone! Just because I've had friends before or had relationships before doesnt' mean I'm not depressed and alone now!
>I look her dead in the face
>"I've never had friends" "I've never had any relationships or people like me" "I am the very definition of alone"
>"You wouldn't understand my suffering"
>she goes silent
>I walk away
>we haven't spoken since

It's been a few months now. Did I go too far?
>>
>>39346391
Nah.
I triggered a girl on tumblr once so hard.
She kept posting "SO LONELY" shit and claiming she had depression.
All I did was tell her women can't actually be lonely and how different it is for men.
>WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU TO TELL ME THIS?!?!?!?
>Goes on Normiebook and posts what I said to her so all her friends and boyfriend can support her.
Thought you had depression and were alone?
Really makes u thnk
>>
>>39346391
>someone empathizes with you and wants to hear about your issue
>laugh at her opening up and then completely sperg out
i have a pretty good idea why you are alone, anon. you should have apologized to her right away.
>>
>>39343326
Man I think being attractive as an anime character is easy because they don't have like flaws really. Look at Tomoko, she's supoosed to be an uggo but everyone thinks she's super qt. Now for some reason Ritsuko is just an uggo. Everyone is like Rei or Asuka and some guy will be like Misato, nobody picks Ritsuko.
>>
>>39346563
This
>>39346391
Also you're male tumblr, that is if you even are male
>>
File: 1443673294138.jpg (184KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1443673294138.jpg
184KB, 1280x720px
>>39346563

>apologize

fuck off. I'm only alone because I don't go outside my room... for like 11 years now. It's my own fault. you don't have any idea why someone like me is alone.. what my problems are... why I find things difficult. You base your total perception of me off a fucking 4chan post that is a half truth anyway.

>>39347026

>male tumblr

I don't even go to tumblr.
>>
>>39347121
I know, but you act like them with your oppression Olympics attitude
>>
>>39344516
Wait what hold on
Are you claiming to be a girl on the internet

I should point out that you can't feel bad for people, or feel anything, if your brains are a eighth of an inch thick coating on the nearest wall
>>
>>39343700
>Depression in women is a fucking batsignal for give me attention.
Checked and keked
>>
>>39343326
It's true you can't know for sure how it is to be another person, let alone someone of other sex, so I won't try to convince people who don't believe my personal view of it (since that is all I can tell you about). I have one friend, so atleast that's something, but when I was the most depressed I quit going to school, didn't go outside for half a year and just layed in bed all day because I wouldn't bear getting up. Life was hell, and still sometimes is. I've been told it's because of an chemical imbalance, so there wasn't any 'bohoo chad doesn't like me" reason. Decide for yourself if that counts as depression of not
>>
>>39348752
ayyy, I'm doing that now. Wew, fun
>>
>>39348857
Was there something that finally made you break, like it was for me? I semi succesfully hid it for 4 years until I broke down that time. Good luck anon, it can get better
>>
>>39343557
Sigh... okay faggot I'll bite

"What's the reason anon?"
>>
>>39348894
Nope, I just sort of stopped going to class, so I ended up failing them. And thanks.
>>
>>39346391
I understand your need to laugh but just because you have it terrible doesn't downplay everyone else's feelings as stupid as it sounds and really man its not a competition to see who is worse off.
>>
>>39343358
i was about to reply yes i am one but i am also fat so you hit the nail on the head
>>
>>39346391
>sit in the dark for hours on end contemplating suicide
>distant with everyone I know, even family
>finally tell brother I feel depressed
>"me too anon when I didn't make the volleyball team I got really depressed"
>parties and spends time woth friends
I just want someone I know to understand the pain.
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.