[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sex and relationships are for other people, not for me. THEY'RE

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: tumblr_nckugrTRna1tw024io1_500.gif (983KB, 475x267px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nckugrTRna1tw024io1_500.gif
983KB, 475x267px
Sex and relationships are for other people, not for me. THEY'RE NOT FOR ME. I am not a full human. I am lower than everyone else and should accept my place at the bottom. These privileges are for REAL HUMANS only
>>
I very often feel the same way

I feel like a passive observer of life, I forget I exist as more than a floating consciousness sometimes
>>
Being different is not the same as being worse.
Please consider therapy.
>>
>>39343548
While technically true, since I desire sex and relationships I can't help but feel shitty for being unable to attain them. Therapy can't fix that.
>>
Man just occupy your mind with something else, stop thinking about this all the time, ascend to a higher plane of existence
>>
>>39343632
How about prostitution and true friends?
>>
I hate this line of thought. I'm an incel loser, but that doesn't mean I have to wallow in self hatred. I'd rather hate the whole fucking system that led me to this point, it's not like it matters what I hate and at least I'm less depressed this way
>>
>>39343708
>Update
what are friends?
>>
>>39343175
Stop assigning special meaning to your failure to attain what you desire.
>>
>>39343755
Can't fail if you never try
Haha
>>
>>39343718
It's more healthy to direct one's anger outward than inward, yes.
>>
>>39343175
This is a new level of cuckoldry.
>>
>>39343175

God damn, she looks so soft to touch. Probably smells amazing too.
>>
>>39343719
People who trust you and you trust them. Maybe start with the one you see in a mirror?
>>
>>39343708
I live in burgerland so prostitutes aren't possibe. Either way I wouldn't want to do it because they're just gonna leave at the end of the night anyway and they don't actually care about me. True friends would be a good start but I'm not sure how to get them.
>>
>>39343175
You sound like Chad trying to put robots down by mentally bullying them.
>>
>>39343940
Doesn't las vegas allow whores to go about their business?
>>
>>39343940
I know it's gonna sound ridiculous, but you could start by finding peace with yourself. Try seeing whether there are things (hobbies, interests) that you can do by yourself that make you content. If so, you could try finding people with similar interests. You can take it slow, it's not a competition.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.