[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone feel disillusioned with the world and just want to give up?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: NietzscheGun.jpg (25KB, 524x400px) Image search: [Google]
NietzscheGun.jpg
25KB, 524x400px
Anyone feel disillusioned with the world and just want to give up?
>>
I'm 33 soon and I've worked hard all my life. Spent the last 10 years in university and working part-time, saving money while living at my psycho parents in a shit ghetto.

Thought I did the right thing. Thought working hard and living resourceful would lead me somewhere. To have a stable job with good outlook, to go places, maybe even find a girlfriend someday.

But no... all these years were wasted. All these certificates from universities and recommendation letters from companies I collected are just worthless fucking paper. Literally just ink on a piece of paper tissue. Even with all this trash I can't find a simple 8 hour job that will manage to keep me alive.

I should have just joined the work force and saved. I should have traveled and get different views on the world. I should have left my comfort zone, take risks and see where the path leads me. Because ultimately it couldn't have gone much worse than it is now, right?
>>
Yes constantly.
I'm successful for a 24 year old in that I'm firmly embedded in my chosen career and am in my way to make good money. I've lived on my own since I was 20, and I have a girlfriend.

But it's not enough. The reality that I'm staring down the barrel of 60 more years of this shit makes me want to end it now.

Everything is so boring. So shallow. I feel hollow. Like I'm not real. I've never felt real. I don't think I've been felt a genuine emotion in years.
>>
I've been surrounded by facebook-tier people who all have the same romantic view of "life" for a while and I feel like I'm going to crack at some point
>>
>>39343142
Every minute, every hour, every day.

The thought of standing on the edge of giving up makes the stress go away, though. It's like if I am willing to lose everything, then I shouldn't be afraid to lose anything by trying something, you know?

But instead it's all "Hmm, WELL, I could just kill myself instead though."
>>
I feel as if I'm just an observer. As if life is not for me to experience as other people do.
Most of the time I feel as if I'm just a disembodied consciousness.

I can't comprehend how normies perceive the world. How they feel so grounded and "in it."

Am i autistic?
>>
30, with a wife and kid on the way soon.
Lived the normie life in my 20s
High paying job in banking
Still pretty depressed with sense of no purpose, everyday is a slog with no reward in store.
>>
>>39343259
I know, man. I did the workforce and save thing and now I have a 4 year old with one chick and I just found out another baby on the way from my current gf. I lost my job 2 months ago and have debts that require that level income but that level income is not easy to get. It is unfortunate cause I was there for almost 2 years then randomly I was expendable.

Now I don't know what to do.
>>
>>39343318
>The reality that I'm staring down the barrel of 60 more years of this shit makes me want to end it now.

This holy shit
>>
File: REEE_rifle.gif (44KB, 400x204px) Image search: [Google]
REEE_rifle.gif
44KB, 400x204px
>>39343318
>I'm successful
>in my way to make good money
>lived on my own since I was 20
>I have a girlfriend
GTFO REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>39343318
I felt like that at my last job. The monotony of life as a successful working career man in the stunning field of over the phone tech support was... grinding.

I just want to have 90218098235908234 dollars and to enjoy life. I guess everyone wants that, but still.
>>
>>39343429
I am saving this GIF.
>>
>>39343318
>The reality that I'm staring down the barrel of 60 more years of this shit
It's called 'living'. Stop being a pussy ass bitch. You have it better than 90% of this board will ever have and yet you complain like a princess whose tiara got a dent.
>>
File: 1502751625760.jpg (59KB, 919x720px) Image search: [Google]
1502751625760.jpg
59KB, 919x720px
>>39343368
>The thought of standing on the edge of giving up makes the stress go away, though. It's like if I am willing to lose everything, then I shouldn't be afraid to lose anything by trying something, you know?
Exactly how I feel at the moment.

I think the idea of 'having nothing left to lose' is a fallacy, because we have a lot to lose still. Our health, to become homeless etc. but it frees your mind of all the what-could-have-beens.
>>
>>39343369
Don't know about autismo, but I can relate. When I look at people's fagbook posts, I can't even comprehend how such a life is possible. All these pictures with their friends on parties, with their girlfriends on vacation in exotic countries and living free in their own apartments in big cities that overflow with work...

...meanwhile I sit in the middle of nowhere, in my parents' house, in a dusty room, browsing 4chan on a trashy 90s computer with no plan in life.
>>
>>39343318
>>39343379
I hope you get hit by a car and get your dicks torn off.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.