[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Friendzone isn't that Bad

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: guy-with-all-the-girls.jpg (49KB, 690x457px) Image search: [Google]
guy-with-all-the-girls.jpg
49KB, 690x457px
Why do you guys think the friendzone is bad? Sure, it may be a blow to your ego at first, but there is so much to be gained from a platonic friendship with a woman. You can leverage the friendzone in numerous ways from getting deeper insight on the female mind to access to other women via their social circle.

There may be some pain at first, but I've made this shit work out in interesting ways. Hell, I even wound up fucking a couple of girls who originally friendzoned me for quite a long time.

Do not slam the door on platonic friendships with women as it will open so many others down the road.
>>
>>39342749
It's a free lunch for a woman.
They get to use you as an emotional tampon and you have the choice of telling her to whine about her abortion of a relationship with Chad to someone else or sitting there like a simp uhmming and ahhing.
If women want to talk about cool shit like history, politics and philosophy, great, I'll befriend those women.
Normie roasties can fuck off.
>>
File: 1487876270971.jpg (46KB, 394x370px) Image search: [Google]
1487876270971.jpg
46KB, 394x370px
>>39342749
Master-crafted bait, I'll bite.
Guess what hurts and then opens you new perspectives after a while too? Getting over that woman and looking forwards, having made a new experience and having learned something.
There's no way I'll watch the woman I desired and loved making out with any other guy. I can't imagine something more shameful, something that could hurt my pride as a man more.
>>
>>39342749
Funny thing is you don't really get much out of "friendships" with women as an average man nowadays. They will just use you as an emotional tampon, and most won't even introduce you to their friends because they want you to be their exclusive orbiter, since she already knows you are thirsting heavily for female validation, she wants to take advantage of this and make it so you stay just as sex starved and frustrated as you were before she met you, probably even worse now.

And at the end of the day, if you express even the slightest bit of anger at being used in such a malicious way, she'll flip that on you and talk shit about how you just wanted her for sex and that you're not actually a nice guy and blah blah blah.

I really can't be bothered with such bullshit, I'm staying away as far away from women as possible. I can't fucking wait for full AI sexbots to become a thing.
>>
>>39342749
They aren't your friend unless you are gay. Other wise you are like the village idiot they tease with an ice cream and then laugh because you don't understand you are for amusement only.
>>
>>39342749
>Why do you guys think the friendzone is bad?
I do not.

When they realise Im not going to but coffees and lunches all the time quickly back off and leave/ become passive agressives. The few that act like a normal male friend are great however their insights are a bit hit or miss e.g. just be nice, b ur self etc
>>
i've known this girl for like 8 years now, she initiated the contact and kept in touch, she was an ex of one of my friends, so i've known about her for like 15 years, but only got to really know her like 8 years ago. Fell in love with her like 4 years ago, but got my heart crushed, she had a "thing" with this other guy, whom she had a crush on as a kid, so she chose him over me. I had never felt so bad, didn't even know it was possible, took about 2 years to get over her. We are still friends, we know eachother very well. She initiates conversations, she has spent way more money on me than i have on her (im a welfare bum), she invites me to group events and such. Am i in the friendzone? She is one of my two female friends, and i have learned, so much about women just analyzing her behavior and talking to her. IS THIS FRIENDZONE?
>>
>>39342749
There's nothing wrong with being friends with women in general, but you can't be friends with a girl you have feelings for. You will just end up being hurt over and over again. There's plenty of guys out there and if she doesn't feel something for you, she's eventually going to find someone else and you will have to witness it after being strung along. I tried doing this before with a girl I really liked. I actually got to fuck her because she came straight to me after she broke up with the guy she was seeing. Then two days later she started seeing another guy. Broke my heart.
>>
>>39342932

>most won't even introduce you to their friends because they want you to be their exclusive orbiter, since she already knows you are thirsting heavily for female validation, she wants to take advantage of this and make it so you stay just as sex starved and frustrated as you were before she met you, probably even worse now.

I've never had a woman use me as an "exclusive orbiter" like that. If I felt that was happening I would either call her out on it or fuck right off.

>>39342998

>their insights are a bit hit or miss e.g. just be nice, b ur self etc

I wasn't referring to that kind of insight. I was referring to being able to more closely observe true female nature so you could exploit it down the line when you meet other women you fancy.
>>
File: 1492125824241.jpg (16KB, 223x207px) Image search: [Google]
1492125824241.jpg
16KB, 223x207px
>Being friends with girls before asking them out
>Being friends with girls that you're interested in asking out
>Being friends with girls you're interested in asking out before you ask them out, asking them out, and then continuing the friendship with them
>Being friends with girls at all

Full retard. Just be friends with girls who you don't want to have sex with. They have hot friends too.
>>
File: bigbugs.jpg (18KB, 248x459px) Image search: [Google]
bigbugs.jpg
18KB, 248x459px
>>39343123
It's not even that for me. I have plenty of attractive female friends I go out with or see out on the weekends. I would fuck them in a heartbeat, but I don't feel bad just being friends with them because they're fun and I'm fucking other girls anyway. But a girl I have real feelings for and want to date - I just can't be friends with.
>>
>>39342749
It doesn't work like that. You're friendzoned specifically because the girl wants your attention but refuses to return it. The minute you have interest in another girl, she will sabatoge your ego and talk bad behind your back just so she can keep your eyes on her.
Girls that friendzone you AND act as a wingman are few to far in between. You're better off telling them to fuck off and approaching another girl on your own.
>>
>>39342749
I have been friends with women, but it's nothing like the friendzone. When you choose to be friends you can be relaxed, but the friendzone is basically a chastity cage. You're frustrated all the time and can't relieve the urge.
>>
>tfw girl friends are open about their periods
>tfw they flat-out say that they're ovulating
>tfw actually planning around this like a fucking creep
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.