[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fembots

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

why the fuck haven't you been stranded as only woman on a remote island full of cute tribal shotas yet who worship you as their ivory goddess who ascended from the seas and are barely able to contain their throbbing erections whenever they interact with you, with only you possessing the power to prevent the eruption of wild homosexual orgies from their pent up lust resulting from the raging hormonal inferno taking place inside their youthful yet already sexual pubescent bodies?

What is your excuse?
>>
Thanks for reminding me of this comic. The ending was really cute too. Turned out they were airbrushed brown on a school trip or somesuch.
>>
Those aren't blacks or anything, they're white guys painted as it is show in another image. Now go fuck yourself with your racebaiting thread.
>>
>>39341203
What is it from

aaaaaa
>>
I want hot young olive colored dudes(Persians, Armenians, Greeks, etc) to run a train on me.

But that's just pervy thinking. IRL I'm getting witch powers in 4 years.
>>
File: 1457248995837.png (183KB, 386x406px) Image search: [Google]
1457248995837.png
183KB, 386x406px
>>39341296

do witch powers stay once you get them or woul one lose her powers if she were to get railed by brown shotas after gaining them?
>>
Yeah I might need a little help finding the source here.
>>
>>39341296
lemme hit it when you get powers
>>
File: 1501545647181.png (97KB, 790x773px) Image search: [Google]
1501545647181.png
97KB, 790x773px
>>39341112
>tfw you will never be a shota again and be abused by an older female
Why live?
>>
Anyone got the african tribals one of this?
>>
>>39341296
Location and weight? Guess not Europe
>>
>>39341112

>there are like three different "fembot" threads up right now and they are all garbage

We really need to change the rules and meta of this board. I used to like it when people had decent conversations on here. This shit really ought to be moved to /trash/ or /soc/ and this board should become blue.
>>
File: fall girl.jpg (47KB, 500x713px) Image search: [Google]
fall girl.jpg
47KB, 500x713px
>>39341273

Look up tribal on Gelbooru when they come back online.

>>39341315

My headcanon is that you can do what you want after getting wizard/witch powers but you're less likely to care about earthly delights so many remain virgins.

>>39341403

130 lbs. Minnesota USA.
>>
The French painter Paul Gauguin had pretty much the reverse of this. An island with multiple brown loli mistresses.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.