[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Online dating makes me hate women. They write shitty profiles,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

File: 1503709521634.jpg (88KB, 1035x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1503709521634.jpg
88KB, 1035x1200px
Online dating makes me hate women. They write shitty profiles, send shitty message or just ghost out of nowhere. They will either drop out before you get a number or after. I've only been on one date for the maybe 8 months on and off I've been on.
>>
>>39339932
Because smart and interesting women don't use dating sites, dummy.
>>
>>39340042
Where do I find em
>>
>>39340060
You have some hobbies, don't you? Find places where people with your interests gather, and try making friends there. The more social connections you have, the more likely it will be that you will meet some nice interesting girl that shares your hobbies and such.
>>
>>39340171
All my hobbies are dominated by old people and men
>>
>>39340219
Nice excuse to not even try.
>>
find a place like a bar, lower your standards.
>>
>>39340266
not him, but the human method is retarded as fuck. i don't think he hates women, he hates the paradigm we live in.

you need to assure people that meeting people IRL via hobby isn't going to be as bad as online dating, because then what would the point be?
variation of rejection.
>>
Just become ok with fucking fatties and dykes. Then you'll be happy.

Is true what they say. If you don't have what you like, learn to like what you have.
>>
>>39340295
If he want to find a woman that is interesting and will be interested in spending time with him, meeting people via hobby circles is the most effective method.
Of course, you will see more people on dating sites, but most of those will have no interest in you.
And after all, nobody should see finding a partner as the ultimate goal. Meet people, and one day you will find somebody who likes you and whom you like.
>>
>>39340362
what are you rambling about, kid? it wasn't about if your method is effective, it was about if it's better than online dating, which i'm sure it is, but people never say that initially.
if people struggle online, they're gonna be under the impression that the results will be the same IRL.
>>
>>39339932
Women under 40 on online dating aren't looking for a relationship. They just want the attention.
Young women in general don't want a relationship. They just want attention.

Go and wageslave until you're thirty plus and have a large stack of money's then talk to women nine years younger than you.

Women fucking love money.
>>
File: schizo cat.jpg (371KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
schizo cat.jpg
371KB, 960x960px
I'm in your boat, OP. Hell, I'm probably the captain.

I get maybe 10 messages and 30+ likes a day. None are worthwhile leads, though - I wish I could block countries like the Philippines, Brazil, and Indonesia. Quality, not quantity, please.

On the rare occasion I find a quality girl, I send her a message which is read of course but seldom replied to because, well, she receives over a hundred messages a day. If my own feelings are any indication to how some cute shut-in girl feels, she is probably so overwhelmed that she deactivates her account within a week - which is actually what happens.

Online dating is so stressful, I hate it. I'm starting to treat it like online shopping, though. In re: the people saying online dating sites contain the dregs of humanity: I have seen no more bad or good people, proportionally speaking, than I see anywhere else. The big drawback is that your message counts the same as some neckbeard nu-male somewhere. You totally lose out on the 'bedside manner' of yourself, so-to-speak (and theirs, for that mater).
>>
>>39340294
I don't like bars and it's not fun going alone. I tried this twice and nothing happened.
>>
File: bar.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
bar.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>39340432
Not always true. I'm >>39340459 and have the big bucks on top of being young, tall, handsome, whatever. I really do not know what it is that women want. I have been in relationships before and never have figured out the way to speak to someone's heart. I have had no trouble having deep and meaningful friendships with people but for some reason perhaps in the courtship stage I come on too strong, who knows?

Anyway the point is that you can have all the resources and whatever but I suppose if you intimidate somebody then they aren't going to be attracted.

>>39340362
It is generally bad form imo to hit on girls in your hobby circles unless they have implied interest. If you were a woman, wouldn't you want to do your fencing or horses or autos or artisanal coffee roasting in peace instead of being hit on?
>>
>>39340432
So women get to date their whole life and I have to wait till I'm old to have a decent woman? Doesn't seem right does it?
>>
>>39340563
Basically women aren't approachable and online dating isn't a good alternative. No hope
>>
>>39340584
Women mature more quickly than men.
So yeah they do get to start earlier.
It's not right, but then again, it's not a contest is it? You only need one partner to be satisfied.

>>39340563
I think it's mostly a crapshoot honestly.
That's the great injustice.
You're looking for a jigsaw piece who fits in a big pile of misfitting pieces.
Ideally we should all be honest and open people but women don't tend to be. Women are insecure by default. It makes getting to know them very difficult. You could be rejecting huge numbers of good matches. We all could be.
>>
>>39340684
They are not mature. Expecting someone to take care of you is not mature.
>>
>>39340790
You know what I mean. Their physical and mental development ends at an earlier age.
Don't make this a semantics war.
>>
>>39340822
So basically all I can do is wait and I'm not allowed to be angry or complain about it
>>
>>39340858
Yeah essentially.
You could talk to younger women who are closer to your stage of development but that's really pretty heavily frowned upon.

It's almost as if society is currently exploiting working age males.
>>
>>39339932
It's not women's fault. It's yours for being undesirable.
>>
File: child.jpg (175KB, 1000x677px) Image search: [Google]
child.jpg
175KB, 1000x677px
>>39340790
>>39340822
There's two fighting definitions of 'mature' at place - one being a mature mindset, colloquially someone who can deal with the problems of life in an effective manner, I suppose. The other being the end-stage of adult development, which doesn't imply any real high level of executive functioning or anything. Furthermore, the expectations of men and women as far as this maturity goes is different, is it not?

>>39340684
I could be rejecting many matches, that is true. But I work by a doctrine of authorial intent when looking at women - what did they mean by getting this stupid fucking tattoo? What did they mean by their absolutely pleb tastes and lack of a spirit of inquiry in their supposed hobbies? What did they mean by dying their hair and all these stupid piercings and retarded clothing, other than projecting an image of insecurity to anyone that is really paying attention?

I don't even want to think about how bad the average man's profile must be. Then again, most people are really scummy.

>>39340858
There really is little you can do. I'm unhappy that the current American societal conditions allow impressionable young minds (male and female) to go about wrecking themselves in drugs, alcohol, nigger culture, etc. and saying it's okay because they're young. Self-control isn't something forced into the minds of young people so far as I have seen around me. But I want you to think about this - you and I are not such unique individuals that only one of us exists, that there is only one individual out there with a compatible mentality to your own and that is you. That really is not the case. That's so improbable. Your ideal gf might be out in Bishkek for all you know. Wait around a while and perhaps the hands of fate will guide you to her. That is all I hope for myself.

>>39340922
He is not necessarily 'undesirable,' perhaps he is lusting after the wrong women.
>>
>>39341005
>He is not necessarily 'undesirable,' perhaps he is lusting after the wrong women.
You're just being semantic. It doesn't matter if he's "lusting" after "the wrong women." Whoever he is going after doesn't want him and thus he's undesirable.
>>
>>39341005
You raise some interesting points but the most interesting is the authorial evaluative stance.
Women rather peculiarly, are far more strict than you are.
Men will rate women's attractiveness on an almost perfect bell curve.
Women will rate men's attractiveness on the same curve, but strongly negatively skewed. I expect you've seen the horribly sexist graph that I don't have saved from a dating site study.
Essentially, the majority of men appear to have low attractiveness to women.

Whatever you think of the breadth of men's profiles will be significantly more favourable than a woman's assessment.

As gender roles continue to blur, I wonder what will happen to men's perception of women's attractiveness. Or indeed, what has.
>>
>>39340922
I am not ugly. I am educated. I have two jobs. I have gotten laid before. Its just not easy to get laid not find someone decent. Dating for women is like a buffet. For men it's like looking for an oasis
>>
>>39341149
* Nor find
>>
>>39341149
Nice comparison. I can get sex whenever I want, it's finding someone with that synergy that's exceedingly difficult. My last girlfriend to most people was below average but we remained together for a few years because she was the missing puzzle piece to me in a lot of ways. I haven't seen anything like her since and it's been quite a while. I've been volcel meanwhile.

>>39341122
I believe women only become this way when they are oversocialized - i.e. in a big, big, big city or on a dating website. They are so rich for choices that in order to feel satisfied they must pick whatever the creme de la creme happens to be in their eyes. I am reminded of the joke with the women at the husband store that I'm sure you know.

Have you ever been shopping for jeans? You know, there's hundreds of choices now, all with very minute differences. There's choices in everything, now. So, so, so many competing products. If you are bent on having whatever you feel is the true fit, it's so hard to make a decision that sometimes you end up not making one at all and going home empty-handed. I am this way with furniture. Women, I suppose, are nearly always this way with men unless you're in an area where they get relatively little exposure.
>>
File: bobby.jpg (71KB, 259x384px) Image search: [Google]
bobby.jpg
71KB, 259x384px
>>39341338
>I can get sex whenever I want
>>
>>39341338
Generally I just buy whatever seems to meet my needs and is readily available.

Maybe women don't have needs.
>>
>>39341436
That may be... or, they perceive too many needs, like any picky person.
>>
>>39341690
This. Women have a huge list of retarded bullshit.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.