[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have to go to back to university tomorrow

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 4

File: sweating_pepe.jpg (10KB, 231x218px) Image search: [Google]
sweating_pepe.jpg
10KB, 231x218px
I have to go to back to university tomorrow
>>
>>39339866
better than doing nothing
>>
>>39339866
go from home base directly to destination, do not interact with anyone you dont need anything from such as cashiers

if someone tries to pull you into conversation, attempt to leave as soon as possible
>>
>>39339866
Enjoy the loneliness while everyone talks with each other and laughs.
Also enjoy dying of anxiety when the professor asks the class to form groups, you have no friends and everyone instantly formed theirs already
>>
>>39339944
this op, at least you're able to do something with your life, enjoy that at least.
>>
Me too, me too. It's the most normalfag university of all time.
>>
>>39339866
I miss student life. Working sucks ass. Enjoy it while it lasts, faggot.
>>
>>39340029
should i just kill myself? i hate student life. i've never had a real job
>>
>>39339866
There's nothing you absolutely Have to do in this life but die and pay taxes. If you have a better idea, go for it because college/uni is a waste of time.
>>
>>39340308
I've just been going to uni because thats the only thing keeping my parents from kicking me out. I dont want to be homeless. When I graduate I dont know what Im going to do.
>>
>>39340325
How about trade school? It's fun and easy and you get a respectable blue collar profession from it instead of some gay bullshit you end up with uni education. Also faster than sitting in university sponging SJW influence.
>>
>>39340385
i just wanna not exist anymore so i dont have to put up with all this bullshit. i dont need another school to go to ;_;
>>
>>39340430
Then just get some McJob while gathering confidence to end yourself or get some interest to developing yourself. Pay rent to your papa and mama if you just can't afford to rent any sort of box to live in.
>>
>>39340012
Arizona state?
>>
>>39340484
I had a mcjob over the summer but I had to quit since I am going back to uni
>>
>>39340521
Forget that shit, just do what you want and deal with whatever comes, as it does.
>>
>>39340505
Radford! When you fuck your grades up in CC like I have this is where you can end up. I'll be getting out as soon as I can, wish me luck!!!
>>
>>39340709
Good luck man. What are you studying?
>>
>>39340793
The biggest meme degree of all time. But I have high IQ + nepotism so I'll be okay.
>>
File: 1450128927147.png (20KB, 235x235px) Image search: [Google]
1450128927147.png
20KB, 235x235px
>tfw professors didn't force us to do icebreakers on the first day
>tfw another semester of no friends
>>
HAHAHA SUMMERS OVER HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>39340901
you like icebreakers? they are my most dreaded thing about starting a semester. i usually skip the first class so I dont have to do them
>>
File: 1356815486841.png (615KB, 2008x2202px) Image search: [Google]
1356815486841.png
615KB, 2008x2202px
>>39341076
I absolutely loathe them, but at the same time I hold out a little hope that they'll lead to a friendship. Now that they're out of the picture the likelihood of my making any friends this semester has gone from 5% to 1%.
>>
>>39339866
>tfw will have to deal with normal fags again after a normie free summer
Should I join any of the the club's at uni lads?
Or is it bullshit?
>>
>>39341244

Chess club is comfy and you get to meet lots of Indian poos. If you feel for the engineering meme it's great for meeting people in your classes.

Indians also have zero social skills or group activities besides silently playing chess and chain smoking together. You'll fit right in.
>>
>>39339866
>>39340521
Is this Ryan, going back to Edinboro?
>>
>>39341290
Is the anime and gaming club good to join?
Or should I avoid it like the plague?
>>
>>39341076
Icebreakers are fun. Unless it's that "recite everyone's name before you". That ones just fucking bullshit and plain embarrassing
>>
>>39339866
where are you from? University in Germany doesn't start again until October.
>>
>>39341894
united states ofegro
>>
>>39340901
why not just try to talk to people who sit around you
>>
>>39339866
>Live in town of 20,000
>College move in was last week
>Everywhere is suddenly busy
>people cut you off while driving even when theres no traffic to justify it
>underclassman walking around in packs of 10-20 people, what I assume are fraternities

God damn I had college season. Especially the start, at least it relaxes a bit around fall/winter when its too cold to walk to the bars. fuck normies who go to college, I just want to live in my small town and not be disturbed when I go to the liquor store
>>
File: SLAAYA.jpg (67KB, 581x603px) Image search: [Google]
SLAAYA.jpg
67KB, 581x603px
That's what alcohol is for.
One beer in the morning and a glass of wine for lunch, keeps the anxiety at bay.
>>
>>39340877
Computer science, isn't it?

You should get an AAS in IT or Networking/Telecommunications if you dislike school.
>>
>>39342027
>last night I realize only a quarter of my 1.75ml bottle of bourbon is left
>have to go into public and buy another handle before the liquor store closes

Fuck, I try to think I'm not an alcoholic, but typing it out, I clearly am. Barely four hours passed and I already drank almost 500ml of 80 proof. I've already drank at least 2-300ml of my new bottle today too. FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
>>
>>39342091
>500 ml
Ye that's quite a lot for a normal day, do you only drink in the morning and during the day?
I'd suggest only to drink when really need to interact with people so no drinking on the evening.
>>
>>39341994
>implying I have the ability to initiate a conversation
>>
>>39339866
At least you have experience. I'm going for my first semester and have no friends.
>>
>>39342205
no shit you have no friends before you go in
>>
>>39342158
I don't interact with anyone, just one person. I try wait 6 hours from when I wake up to start drinking, but I feel so shitty during those 6hrs. I've been thinking about taking a shot or two with breakfast to feel normal, then at least I could enjoy gaming/tv in the morning
>>
>>39342294
where do you even get money for booze?
>>
>>39340000
> Enjoy the loneliness while everyone talks with each other and laughs.

This. That's what you get for being a bottom feeder. Just get some scripts for adderal or ritalin while you're at it, at least it makes you feel good for a while.

Normies need somebody to see that's doing war worse than them in life. You just got to take the bullet boi, we the real cuckbois here, we're getting cucked out of society because we can't compete with mega chads.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.