[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who /sensie/ here?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

File: 274129-Sad-Puppy.jpg (29KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
274129-Sad-Puppy.jpg
29KB, 480x480px
For robots who are sensitive souls. Share sensie stories.

>be little
>have tons of stuffed animals
>cuddle them often as they bring me comfort in a hard life
>this goes on well into my teenage years
>move an ocean away for college
>financial troubles mean i never get a chance to go home, even after college finishes
>mother runs out of money and has to leave my childhood home
>all my stuffed animals are abandoned
>no money to ship them over
>i still cry myself to sleep when i think of them being gone forever
>feel like ive abandoned my best friends
>>
>in back yard at night smoking weed in the dark
>thinking
>suddenly a cloud as big as a city blows over me
>moving very fast and low, whole thing passes right over me and out if sight in 10 seconds
>amazed by the size and speed, want to cry out of awe
>cloud reveals night sky full of stars
>start start smiling and getting all giddy when I suddenly realise that I'm a part of all that, and that it's looking back at itself and laughing with joy
>>
File: 1808.jpg (25KB, 479x380px) Image search: [Google]
1808.jpg
25KB, 479x380px
I love you sensitive faggots. The world would be dark without you.
>>
File: teddy bear.jpg (7KB, 194x259px) Image search: [Google]
teddy bear.jpg
7KB, 194x259px
Whenever I see a teddy bear or other childrens toys I tear up a bit inside because to me they represent the childhood innocence we all once had but we all had/ have to lose some day. Even the happiest kid will one day be a jaded, unhappy adult. What we call growing up is really adapting to this shithole of a world and internalizing and idealizing its uncaring nature as defense mechanism for our damaged psyches. Deep down we are all hurt children who dont know what to do with themselves.
>>
>>39340125
Is there at least a small chance that you could kill yourself one day? It would mean so much to me.
>>
i have the same blanket that ive had since i was born (23 years now). Its a bit raggity, torn up in places, but I couldnt stand not having it with me. Im like a grown up version of linus
>>
File: 1491149893675.png (18KB, 311x355px)
1491149893675.png
18KB, 311x355px
>>39340255
I get like this too, except instead of toys it's just from seeing children being happy. It hurts me to the think they'll grow up to likely be miserable and not be happy like that forever.
>>
>>39340356
My mother gave away my baby blanket when I was about 5. I don't even remember it, yet I still tear up when I think about how I no longer have it. I'm truly too sensie for this world.
>>
I mainly listen to love songs by sensitive female artists (Katie Melua, Laura Marling, Vashti Bunyan etc). I'm a 23 yo male kv. Fml.
>>
>>39341951
I like soppy ballads, though they often make me sad. Strangely enough, the more a song makes me sad, the more I like it. Sensie ecstasy, I guess.
>>
Voluntary celibate guy who politely refused relationships in the past (due to being a NEET without a real future) and yet hugs his pillow at night dreaming of imaginary loving and innocent wife.

Pretty damn sure I'm the sensiest. To the point of mental illness.
>>
File: 1482164010019.png (248KB, 500x500px)
1482164010019.png
248KB, 500x500px
>>39341604
I still have my baby blanket with me. It comforts me when im sleeping. sorry yours is gone, anon.
>>
>playing serious videogames
>not doing very well at it
>teammates bullying me on csgo
>get kicked from the game
>placed on a 30 minute cooldown

>cry for the whole 30 minutes
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.