[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Roasties BTFO

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: REEEEEEEEEE.jpg (17KB, 399x388px)
REEEEEEEEEE.jpg
17KB, 399x388px
I am 100% sure that roasties are the dumbest cunts to ever walk the face of the earth and live only for sexual gratification.
>be me
>playing bloodborne and fiddling with my phone
>Stacy from highschool sends a text
>lolwut.jpeg
>reads text message
>"anon... Can you say something funny?"
>not even sure how she got my contact info, but I remember her
>say some shitty joke about testicles
>seems to do the job
>"hahaha you're so funny anon *laughing emoji*"
>getting really suspicious now
>ask her what's up
>goes on rant about how Chad left her and was cheating on her with another woman
>fake sympathy
>she tells me she has a new boyfriend that she got 2 weeks after Chad
>roastie hate building up
>"anon it must be easy for you"
>"i mean"
>"anon have you ever had a girlfriend?"
>roastie hate really building up now
>"no, I havent"
>"yea, it's easy for you"
EASY FOR ME, IS IT? YOU FUCKING ROAST FUCKING WHORE I HAVENT KISSED A GIRL IN MY LIFE, YOU'VE FUCKED MORE DUDES THAN I CAN COUNT, YOU GOT A FUCKING BOYFRIEND 2 WEEKS AFTER THE OLD ONE AND SOMEHOW I HAVE IT EASY!?
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>39339436
Continuation, cause I just revisited the convo
>continue faking sympathy
>"well, it's better to wait a week or a month and feel better than constantly feeling like shit
>"but anon, you seem like someone who's always happy"
>roastie hate going into overdrive
>decide to end convo before I sperg out
>>
>>39339436
she's ignorent bruv don't let her get to you.
she almost positively doesn't know what she's saying, and what buttons she's pushing.
at least she thinks you're funny and nice. that's pretty good, right?
>>
>>39339436
Femanon here,

You are a part of the problem, OP. I won't even elaborate on my assertion because it's just plain obvious. How can you even call yourself a man?
>>
>>39339781

Why would a normie slut like stacy say these things and not have bad intentions? She was being a bitch.

Sure Op could of called her out of her bullshit but then that would of created more problems for him.

Fucking women.
>>
>>39339781
mmm roastie cant actually understand why they dont like it, so they just try to cover by saying your below them in some manner
>>
>>39339781
I'm sorry, but how is OP "part of the problem"? As far as I can see, he's just angry at the fact that Stacy does not take into consideration how it must feel being alone
>>
File: IMG_1462.jpg (47KB, 400x370px)
IMG_1462.jpg
47KB, 400x370px
>>39341275
Women can't truly know how it feels to be alone, this is why fembots don't exist. If they're alone it's purely out of choice whereas for millions of men its involuntary. Even a literal downie girl can bag a decent guy if she wants to but if you're not Chad thundercock no woman wants you.

Real loneliness and crippling solitude are outside of women's perceivable reality spectrum end of story.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.