[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ask a guy with a gf for 5 years anything

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 6

File: just-chill-men-s-t-shirt.jpg (20KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
just-chill-men-s-t-shirt.jpg
20KB, 300x300px
I just want to help the people here who want to have a relationship or have problems with women.

I think lots of us here suffer from that so it's good to have help and someone support us.
>>
>>39338633
And how do you plan on helping us ?
>>
I've been with my waifu for 6 and a half years now. AMA
>>
>>39338633
>I think lots of us here
This isn't /r/relationships fuck face
>>
>>39338666
Nice trips first off, also anything you have doubts or insecurities about.

We're people, all we ever need is for someone to believe in us and here us out and give advice onto a brighter future.
>>
>>39338633
what makes you qualified to help people on here?

did you used to be an ugly socially inept loser virgin? if not, fuck off
>>
Nobody here wants to be helped Norman
>>
fuck off lIlIIl
>>
>>39338633
I was gonna ask a serious question but it seems like we all hate your guts.

Go piss off to Reddit buddy you're not wanted.
>>
>>39338696
In middle school I never got any girls to like me at all. In high school I was a loser who was used by girls for being too nice. I entered a bad depression because of it and honestly high school made me attempt suicide because of how broken and angry I was. I felt I was ugly, stupid and just a waste of space.

In college I learned a lot from reading philosophy and beginning to channel myself into a different way to look past myself.

All the time I spent attacking myself in those young years were worth it for me to take back my mind and learn to help myself rather than be my worse enemy. I felt I was powerless in so many aspects of my life but instead I was choosing to be.

I have power now and I want to help anyone here willing to open up and talk. We should help one another, that's what humans do

>>39338748
I understand man, it is ok
>>
>>39338794
Typical ugly duckling normie really.
You can leave now.
Post that post on Reddit for free karma.
>>
>>39338845
Why attack someone who is showing nothing but kindness to you
>>
>>39338863
If you think being rationally told why you're wrong is an attack, you should probably go and learn some critical thinking.
Kindness and honesty are freely given and you can choose to be kind. I'll choose to be honest.
>>
>>39338633
when do you think you're gonna break up? Do you understand its just a matter of time?
>>
>>39338889
You never told me anything about how I am wrong, you merely made a claim as to what I am by a meme term based on words I said. You never gave an argument as to why I am wrong or what I'm wrong about.
>>
>>39338897
Love is like a house. It needs cleaning and must always be up kept. There's been many times where we argued, raged at one another and even tried to cheat on one another however those experiences only increased our love for each other.

It will end sooner or later, death comes to all. But I was certain I found my soulmate when she gave me what no other person, not even my own family did. And that was pure undiluted faith in me and my abilities.

I love this girl till the ends of time, even if she broke up with me today that love will stay because love is far more stronger than any hate.
>>
>>39338905
You're not a robot.
You're a normie.
You claim to be part of our collective when you use 'us' in your op.

Fact is your experience is that of the archetypal normie late bloomer.

You have nothing useful to share and no advice to give.

If that satisfies you, please go.
>>
>>39339046
You think a quick summary warrants you to tell me what I am, and am not? What makes you more of a robot then me? What makes me more of a late normie than you? We don't know each other well enough at all to come to those conclusions. You're using this as a vanishing point to dilute a person trying to help other people with advice and listening to their pains. Something everyone on earth deserves to have which isn't good o. Your part at all. Plus you're speaking as if you're representing everyone here which isn't good either.
>>
>>39339006
>even tried to cheat on one another
stopped reading right there. This is cuck mentality. Hope your wife comes home one day and asks you just how much more you love her after Tyrone has given her a good dicking.
>>
>>39338633
>Ask a guy with a gf for 5 years anything
Ok. I will ask you to fuck off to >>>/adv/
>>
So OP, how'd you meet your GF?
>>
>>39339122
We both did at a time when we were at our darkest. I don't let media such as "cuck" get to me. Majority of those phrases and media driven memes to judge one another on only breaks down your own judgement.

We have never since thought of doing that to one another since then and our bond has been stronger than ever after we stopped the bullshit and learned about each other again, picking up the pieces and learning what made us fall in love in the first place with each other.

I let words on the internet consume me in high school a d middle school. I've been done letting that make me think certain ways
>>
>>39339113
I'm not barging into this board pretending I'm the fountain of fucking wisdom and enlightenment am I?
What I am isn't under scrutiny.

You aren't what you claim to be.
Why should anyone believe anything else you post? When you're this clueless about your own nature.
Leave.
>>
>>39339142
I met her in one of my darkest hours. I had gotten into a fight with my mom back before she passed and was dead set of killing myself. I walked outside with a kitchen knife to the police station 2 blocks down and was about to go in and try and threaten one of the cops until they shot me. However she was in there and when I saw her I put he knife into my jacket and went in and began a conversation with her and it picked up from there.

I don't believe in a god, but I believe in something askin to one and that night it helped me
>>
>>39339192
Again you're saying your own opinions of me and trying to make them facts. I'm sorry if I came off that way to you, that was wrong on my part. But I am merely making a thread for people to talk and express their problems and me giving the best answers I can. I'm no enlightened soul, I'm merely a human being trying to help other people. Nothing more, nothing less.

You can choose to not believe me, that isn't my strife but I am telling the truth.
>>
Does it live up to the hype?
>>
>>39339170
>cuck
>media
if anything the media is propagating you let your wife cheat on you. Everybody who ever called you a cuck on the internet was actually trying to help you. The fact that your relationship got to a point you call "darkest" where you detested each other enough to cheat on each other is an indicator of just how nutless you are and how much of a whore your girlfriend is. You my friend are a cuckold. Certified, guaranteed and willing out of everything that came out of it. You cannot ever reverse this. You can't "put it in the past". Your partner had another man's penis inside her and has received ejaculatory fluids that aren't yours. Your wife experienced orgasm with another male while you two were in a relationship because her emotions (and yours if you ever decided to cheat on her for no good reason) are so infantile that they drove you to have sex with the nearest willing individual. Did you know that when a woman has received ejaculatory fluid from another male it can affect and even slightly change her future offspring's genetic makeup? What about diseases? You could have caught an STD for all you know. Of course none of this bothers you because you're a fucking willing cuckold. I'd rather remain a virgin loser for the rest of my life than be a spineless emasculated numale like you.
>>
>>39339272
It does and doesn't. It's mainly for you when you feel you're ready. I feel like it is worth it for me, it saved my life. To know a women loves you unconditionally feels amazing
>>
>>39339253
As long as you continue to post in this fashion, offering your sagely wisdom, I'll keep posting to remind people that they should consider that you are a run-of-the-mill normie.
And that your experience isn't as helpful as you'd make it appear to be.
>>
>>39338679
Only one waifu? If so, how can did you make it this far being only with her?
Are you sometimes tempted to get some different waifus?
>>
How can I not screw up the first date?
>>
>>39339299
I see, so you feel because we both equally cheated. Somehow I am less of a man because she did something that I shouldn't have tolerated while I did the same.

It's not about the actions, it's about the situations. I don't any contempt or anger because of what she did, cause I did the same.

Why should I hate her for being a human with choices and a body and free will.

She has no diseases and I think you're blowing it out of proportion with the claims of offspring being genetically altered and what have you. We are humans, we can't control every aspect of our lives or fates that happen outside our control.

You can call me a cuck or cuckold, whatever term fits your bill. I have long since been done with letting such words harm me or make me feel negativity for situations I couldn't change
>>
>>39339199
What was she doing in the station? If you were so dead set on killing yourself, why would seeing some random girl stop you?
>>
>>39339299
Got a good laugh out of this retarded rant, thanks buddy
>>
>>39339332
Learn and perform a very silly song. This will lock you in.
>>
>>39339312
That is completely fair and reasonable.

>>39339332
On the first date, try to Lear. As much about her as possible a d put yourself out there whole, mixtures of hobbies and fun activities, making her laugh or knowing her types of comedy. Forming a connection is what women look for first on the first dates. "I like you enough to give you a date" is already a step in the right direction. Women love making the emotional connection so giving her a night of excitement and unexpected fun will do just that.
>>
>>39339411
I don't really have an answer. I just stared at her and then just put it away. She was going through her own demons but seeing her stopped me dead I. My tracks cause I wanted to know more about her.
>>
>>39339486
Confirmed for phoneposter!
>>
I have no friends at all as of about a year and a half ago. I work at an enormous company, but there are only a handful of women under 25 there (I'm 22). Of those, every single one is not single. Of the men at work, only 1 guy is close enough to me in age to be an acquaintance, at 28.
If I were in an environment to meet people like school, I could get a gf or a friend, I'm sure of it. But meeting people when you are completely alone and working at an old person corp is impossible.
>>
>>39339538
Have you thought about getting out, maybe hitting a party or club. There's also great meetup places just for your situation. You don't have to just go to school for women.
>>
>>39339388
KEK my point is you two deserve each other. You're just a generic normalfag who think's drama is a good thing for a relationship and that being cheated on/cheating only makes it "exciting" like your life is some kind of fag romantic comedy movie. Enjoy your cuckold life. You're bound to get cheated on again and again.

>>39339429
u know I'm right my dude
>>
File: images.png (19KB, 367x400px) Image search: [Google]
images.png
19KB, 367x400px
>>39338633
Get out, I'm a lost cause already

>tfw 25 years old
>>
>>39339598
Guy totally just outed himself as a run-of-the-mill normie ugly duckling and I could have prevented it if I told him to leave a bit harder.
I could have prevented this.
This is my fault.
>>
>>39338633
When and how in the dating process can one suggest living together? I know that the girl I'm seeing will be looking for a new apartment to rent together with her girlfriend just before the semester starts. We have had sex if that makes a difference. I was planning on letting her "stay over while seeking out the best option" or something of that sort..
>>
File: 1503825619106.png (922KB, 880x844px) Image search: [Google]
1503825619106.png
922KB, 880x844px
>>39338794
literally a fucking normie. You can't help us, because you can't understand us and you can't understand us because you're a normie. Now get the fuck outta here
>>
>>39338633
I'm greatly above average looking. I could get any single girl but I have only had 1 gf because too autistic. I always fuck up during texting when things are developing. I think I put too much pressure on girls and they find it weird. 2 girls think I force myself on them. Last girl i fucked up because I told her I want to see her naked too early. Other times girl was staring at me but I couldnt get her on a date. I don;t know how to talk to them, I always fuck up something.
>>
How do you do anything sexual after getting involved with a girl?

Do you just ask?
>>
File: 400px-greek_lc_beta-svg_.png (7KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
400px-greek_lc_beta-svg_.png
7KB, 400x400px
>>39338633
Does a complete beta with no experience in dating stand a chance in this world?
>>
>>39338633
can you help me and support me by asking your girlfriend to send me the hottest female she knows to my front door? I can take care of the rest
>>
File: d5b.png (82KB, 715x520px) Image search: [Google]
d5b.png
82KB, 715x520px
How the fuck do i get a fembot gf if i live in a normie country? How do i become more interesting? How do i ask them out in person without looking like the speg i am? What do you do on dates?
Other robots, do you have a deadline(for example year 3 of uni) for this shit? A point where you can say "fuck it it's too late, i missed out on too much" and if yes what is it?
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.