[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are you going to livestream your suicide?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

File: sDxALlD.jpg (83KB, 500x688px) Image search: [Google]
sDxALlD.jpg
83KB, 500x688px
Are you going to livestream your suicide?
>>
I hate that pic

>Suicide does not end the chances of life getting worse

Except it does
>>
>>39337940
It would depend on how I do it
>>
>>39337989
Suicide ends the life. Period.
>>
>>39337989
For the people that have to deal with the aftermath, most are not strong enough to deal with the ramifications of such a decision.
Even if you kill yourself, your problems do not go away.
>>
>>39337940
I used to be self-deluded enough to want to do this as a teenager, but not anymore.

Couldn't stand the people making light of it in the chat or the possibility of having it preserved as a .gif or .webm to be posted by edgelords on here for all eternity. Maybe some people would like that.

I think I might just jump. Without a GoPro.
>>
>>39338055
Problem: Your life came into existence before, and it can happen again.
Solution: Solve your actual problems so that you don't have to keep dealing with a growing karmic debt
>>
>>39337940

i will do hara kiri soon, does it take long uploading on facebook from an S4 Galaxy?
>>
>>39337940
>Are you going to livestream your suicide?

Why? so you guys can jerk off to it?
>>
>>39338087
If incarnation is real and the world has a limited amount of resources, reincarnation is real.
>>
>>39338069
So how are there 7 billion people now, whereas there were like 1 billion a few hundred years ago? Probably cows and shit, amirite? Well, where did cow life come from? If we all started as single cells, does that mean I have a chance to be born as that?
>>
>>39338119
It's not about "chance of being born"
It's the fact that the universe only has so many resources, so eventually it's eat or be eaten.
>>
>>39338105
>implying incarnation won't slow when the resources dry up
I don't know how else to repsond to you
>>
>>39338148
So you're going to kill yourself because of the eventuality of the concept of information death?
I mean, I can't stop you.
>>
File: 1231.jpg (6KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1231.jpg
6KB, 225x225px
>>39337940

God these people are such retards, trying to help people get past depression and suicidal tendencies without trying to understand it by using stupid slogans that can be disproved in a second.

"Suicide doesn't end the chance of of life getting worse"
It fucking does, retard. If you're that nothing can get worse.

"It only eliminates the possibility of it ever getting better"
Life is naturally a mix of the good, the bad and the dull. Depression makes everything seem either bad or dull or a mix of both, so unless your depression isn't chronic you'll always have a problem with enjoying life no matter what. Sure you'll be able to make it a bit better with meds and therapy but It'll ultimately never get better to a major extent.
>>
>>39338180
We should all aspire to be like the Finns, who believe that life is just this stupid piece of shit that you have to work hard through, and then you get the sweet release of death as a gift from God. In the meantime, happiness appears like pearls on a string.
>>
>>39338175
I mean, you can't respond with anything other than the concept of reincarnation so
>>
>>39338419
You should really think about how difficult it is to assemble a human body and incarnate in the first place before all that, though
>>
File: 1502024544204.jpg (17KB, 420x410px) Image search: [Google]
1502024544204.jpg
17KB, 420x410px
>>39337940
>suicide ends the possibilty of things get better
>somehow it doesn't end the possibilty of things get worse
Fucking normie cocksucker cunt roach. I wanna punch her face so hard it will end up the possibility of it ever getting better.
>>
>>39338456
Anonymous, I hope you realize that men and women were not designed to communicate this way.
>>
>>39338024
Kinda depends on the problems, don't you think?

If my problem is mental illness or crippling loneliness it does go away.
>>
>>39338444
>mommy has sex with mentally unstable dad
>mommy gets pregnant
>mommy holds grows baby for 9ish months
>baby develops a brain that for whatever reason is conscious
>baby is born and now has depression
I'm sorry. You'll probably ask where conciusness comes from, but who fucking cares. If I did bad in a past life, I don't think giving me depression would help me sort out my problems this time around. Oh, and I've tried meditating, so don't bring that up
>>
>>39338024
My "problems" go away, and become "their" "problems".

Solution; they can kill themselves too. Just because you don't like the answer doesnt mean it's not right.
>>
>>39338478
>mental illness
Can be managed with therapy/medication if you're lucky. If you can maintain an internet connection, you probably have the wherewithal to figure that one out.
>crippling loneliness
This one, I never understood. People are awful to be around. I have never had a girlfriend, and I've learned to have fun with life on my own. I'll hook up with someone occasionally, but only to assure myself that I'm still desirable.
Last week, my dad texted me, saying "I'm so alone!" but he has a partner even! So how am I supposed to believe anyone who claims to be """alone""" instead of calling you a drama whore?
>>
>>39337940
that sign is so retarded. suicide does both
>>
>>39338535
It's not right because there are other, better answers that don't leave a whole mess for society.
Assisted suicide should be OK.
>>
>>39338580
>other better answers
Name one that doesn't rely on emotion

I don't want to be "better" just so I can be a corporate slave
>>
>>39338627
I guess society can be loosely defined as a corporation.
Just go to acting school and law school and start fucking with peoples' heads on a large scale.
>>
>>39338693
Why would I want to do that. Live and let live/let me die
>>
>>39338698
>I hate normies
>but I'm not going to show them why they're hatable
Sounds to me that you're only excluding yourself.
>>
>>39338724
Look here, you disingenuous normie, I never said I hate normies. In fact, the only thing I "hate" is being born. Hence, to solve this problem, I plan on killing myself eventually. Besides, if they want to be asshats, they can be. Who am I to point out their flaws
>>
>>39338798
>Who am I
Just one magnificent bastard.
>>
>>39339015
I'm not sure if this is supposed to be condescending or not
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.