[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

traumatizing stuff your batshit insane parents did to you thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 95
Thread images: 18

File: 1503399088429.jpg (50KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1503399088429.jpg
50KB, 800x800px
my dad would kick and punch me since i was a toddler for petty bullshit, i was basically his designated punching bag
last thing he did before i moved out was throw his keys into my face because i was not unloading the groceries from the car fast enough
my mom would scream at me and slap me and call me fat and disgusting when i was little but later i guess she regretted it and tried to win me over with dumb shit like buying me cigarettes
she tried to manipulate me into not moving out too by saying her depression would worsen if i did
she would also regularly threaten to kill herself and then run away just to come back like 2 hours later

what are your stories guys?
>>
conceived and birthed me
>>
>>39337943
yup, the first kid of my family was conceived before they were married, so my family is basically a mistake anyways. none of us should exist yet here we are.
>>
>>39337871
I fervently believe people should take extended psych evaluation and thorough background check before being allowed to conceive children.
>>
When I was 13 I wasn't allowed to stay home alone so when my mum and her bf went on a weekend away I had to go with them and stay in a motel room. They fucked while I was in the room with them. They thought I was asleep. I wasn't. I told them to stop. They didn't.
>>
>>39337994
me too anon, me too
my parents literally only had me because all their friends and neighbors started having kids so they went "why not yolo"
then started hating and resenting me when they found out having a child is not fun and games
>>
>>39338525
the more i browse this board the more i realize that single mothers are inhuman parasitic roaches who actively fuck up their children's lives
>>
>be 14
>mother complete schizophrenic mess
>it's another come home from school to find everyone's shoes lined up on the wall episode
>it's another come home from school to find posters protesting pedophilia all over the neighbourhood episode
>>
>>39337994
What would be the penalty for breaking the rules?
>>
Being send to buy condoms and paper for the cigarettes at the age of 10. Also found one used on the kitchen. Discovered sex earlier than I wanted
>>
File: 1502341960464.png (618KB, 684x577px) Image search: [Google]
1502341960464.png
618KB, 684x577px
>>39339090
death obviously
>>
they wouldn't let me leave to go out by myself. they would bitch at me for spending a lot of money.
>>
>>39337871
>what are your stories guys?
My mother doesn't have any friends because she depended on her children for acceptance. She has a toxic relationship with my father but I doubt they will ever get a divorce.
>>
>>39337871
>what are your stories guys?
I have a retarded brother, he was born when I was little.
I think it fucked up me a bit.
>>
>>39337871
I'm fairly sure they wanted me to be gay... Also they had me fake a disability for government money.
>>
>>39337871
Hope you're recovering, OP.
>>
>>39337871
>be preschooler
>couldn't be older than 5, since i went to kindergarten after we moved
>in bedroom
>there is a window facing the backyard
>stand on the bed and look outside the window with my bottle of milk
>with me on the bed its low enough for me to rest my arms/hands on the windowsill
>tip my bottle of milk over and make tiny droplets on the windowsill
>whispering to myself saying how each individual droplet is a member of the family
>its about midday, past 4-5PM with the sun about to set outside the window
>around this time we're supposed to be napping, but i wasn't tired
>suddenly im hurting
>after the initial first infliction of pain realize whats happening
>my father is hitting me on the behind with a sandal
>i specifically remember several hits
>i was 5 and i still remember this event
>remember domestic violence and child abuse
>one time i even "jokingly" dialed 911 on the home telephone while still being a kindergartener
>they come and my mother explains away how i was just playing around unsupervised
>remember looking up at them
>i sometimes wonder if holding it all a secret and conforming myself to lie about the reality of my upbringing was best and that if i had only mouthed the word "help" to the officers
>know that this wouldn't only affect me but every single person in the family
>wonder if it was worth it not to have gone that road
>think how further up in my life probably the only reason they bought me consoles and video games was because they wanted to distract me/reconcile for how they raised their children and thought that this would be enough
>i got them for being rewarded with good grades and performance in school
>what parents give mindless escapism to a developing child's mind
>it shouldn't have been this way
>>
>Parents are in unhappy relationship
>Too lazy to get a divorce
>Mother has all the power in the house
>Hates men
>Projects her hatred towards men onto me since she can't do it to my dad
>Constantly demeaning and insulting towards me, shit like telling me I will never be able to get a job when I already had a job at 12 years old
>I have to mow the lawns and do gardens and stuff when my sisters don't do anything
>Say I don't go close enough to the stone border of the garden because it will fuck the blades if I hit it, that's because I am lazy and can't do a proper job of anything
>Next time go closer and catch the stones and she will yell at me that I am ruining the blades and now she will have to buy new ones and I did that on purpose because I'm vindictive etc etc
>It's a stupid example but I don't know what else, little things like that were just about a daily occurrence
>Any kind of argument between me and my sisters becomes this string of awful things that I am when usually they were just causing trouble because they knew they could get away with it
>Grow up to hate myself and women and the world
>28 and still feel that way
>No motivation to ever achieve anything
>Don't even want to be happy in a relationship or anything, always suspicious of women and their motives and feel like no one could ever love me
>Will probably suicide eventually, just traveling and partying a bit so I can see a bit of the good side of life before I die
>>
File: 1460079450899.png (18KB, 202x202px) Image search: [Google]
1460079450899.png
18KB, 202x202px
>>39338525
>>39338848
>my own sister is a single mother
>my little cousin's only hope for not growing up fucked up are my parents that are helping raise it at the moment
>if she moves out, the kid is fucked
>they're gonna be 70 by the time he grows up anyway, and too old to help
>>
>>39337871
Whuaa My parents hit me! Kids were beaten all throughout history up until recently and look how well that is going.
>>
My stepmom forced me to have sex with a donkey when I was 9.
>>
>>39341486
Now I hate to sound cynical, but I don't think this is true is it anon?
>>
>>39341765
I wish it wasn't
>be 9
>real mom dies in accident with drunk driver
>mom's death trips off a midlife crisis for my dad
>marries this really questionable woman
>dad's at work or making excuses to go out somewhere all the time so I'm left with stepmom most of the time
>one time he's gone for a full weekend on business
>stepmom uses this time to get drunk
>stepmom tells me that she wants to me go with her to her "special job"
>being a dumb little kid I say yes
>drives for hours to some shady bar on the other side of the state
>walks in like she's a regular
>tells me they have a petting zoo in back
>nervous but still go with her anyway
>there's a donkey there
>she pays the handler 100 bucks to leave us alone with it
>tells me to get on a stool behind it
>tells me to pull my dick out and fuck it's asshole
>ask why
>she finishes up tequila bottle and throws it at me
>starts jerking my weiner to get me hard
>terror boner
>she shoves my hips toward the donkey
>I'm crying as warm donkey shit mushes against my dick
>whispers in my ear that I'm fucking an ass in the ass
>cum
>she sucks my dick clean
>handler comes back in later after she cleaned me up and made it look like nothing happened
>told to leave with her for a moment
>stepmom has bartender look after me for a while while she does something
>hear my stepmom getting pounded by a donkey
>turn around in bar stool
>see my stepmom getting pounded by a donkey that I was forced to pound
>get back in truck with her
>she gets me Burger King

I haven't told my dad about it and never will. Stepmom died of HIV a year ago so I don't think it will do anything but hurt him.
>>
>>39340603
Wow your dad hit you with a flip flop a few times because he was stressed out and didn't want to have to babysit kids climbing all over the windowsills spilling milk everywhere.

Come off it anon.
>>
File: stepmom.jpg (48KB, 317x381px) Image search: [Google]
stepmom.jpg
48KB, 317x381px
>>39342054
forgot to add a pic of stepmom
>>
>>39342054
>whispers in my ear that I'm fucking an ass in the ass
hahahahahaha
>>
>>39340603
This is some of the most dramatic whiny shit I have ever read. You were not abused lol you are just being a bitch.
>>
>>39342054
What the original fucking fuck.
>>
>>39342054
yeah. no. that didn't happen
>>
File: 1489425838276.gif (1MB, 328x198px) Image search: [Google]
1489425838276.gif
1MB, 328x198px
>>39342054
>fucking an ass in the ass
>>
>>39340603
Sounds kind of minor.
>>
File: 00001upset.jpg (232KB, 538x785px) Image search: [Google]
00001upset.jpg
232KB, 538x785px
My mom was a drunk and liked to take her anger out on my sister and I for no good reason. One of my earliest memories is when she threw a concrete piggy bank at me. It didn't reach me, but I was scared. She tried hugging me to make up for it, but that's just the worst part of the memory.
She usually stayed out and drank until midnight to 2am every night, even on school nights. She would throw house parties and lock my sister and I in my room, with no way to get out.
One night she came home extremely drunk and couldn't get out of the car. So her drunk Chad boyfriend had me get up and help her out of the car. She told me to grab her purse, and when I did she started mocking me and laughing at me, even while I was crying.
There was another time when I was playing video games, and my sister came crying to me because my mom was going to jump out the second story window. I had to convince her not to do it, even though I was like 7 or 8.
There was another night where my mom and her boyfriend were arguing about who the most abused was. And her boyfriend took our stepbrother by the neck and pushed him into the wall, lifting him a bit off his feet.
Or the night the police came to arrest my mom becuase she had a DUI warrant for her arrest. She resisted and we had to watch the police wrestle her down and arrest her in front of us.
>>
>>39337871
>kick me all the time
>starve me
>tell me how much they wanted a daughter
>beat me and ask why I couldn't be their daughter
now I'm a crossdresser
>>
>>39340911
Women are fucking disgusting. I hope your mom is dead.
>>
>>39337871
my mum used to pretend to be dead when i was little, would call for her, no reply... panic looking for her only to find her lifeless on the floor. would panic, try and wake her up, shoving her, lifting up her eyelids, and she wouldnt flinch at all. she would do it all the time.
>>
I hate mysefl and I want to kill myself and I want to die
>>
File: 21e.png (1MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
21e.png
1MB, 1366x768px
>>39343009
You and i had similar experiences with parents. Suicide attempts and all. I hate her.
>>
>>39343052

>now I'm a crossdresser
Are you qt? Or one of those sad ones
>>
>>39344815
one of the sad ones sorry
>>
>>39344798
How do you deal with the mental issues?
>>
>>39344870
Ugh I don't not really. I'm just waiting for things to get unbearable I had a tough year. Sorry i can't give advice.
>>
File: 1468067648628.png (755KB, 767x720px) Image search: [Google]
1468067648628.png
755KB, 767x720px
>>39344939
You're right. I should probably just go sit in a hot car and fall asleep. At least it'd be painless.

I'm such a stupid piece of shit.
>>
File: IMG_2530.jpg (436KB, 907x1350px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2530.jpg
436KB, 907x1350px
>>39344843
Im sorry you're one of the sad ones norms don't accept them like the others. For what its worth I doubt your the worst person I know. That doesn't sound right but I can't think of anything.
>>
My mom took my sister and I out when she was stalking my Dad, after they split. It gave me a fucked idea of how relationships worked.
>>
File: 1466765620175.png (135KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1466765620175.png
135KB, 250x250px
>>39344979
That's your choice guy. However if you need to vent I'm a decent listener.
>>
>>39342085
>>39342377
>>39342843
ye, more on the minor side - i didn't read the subject title fully and thought we were just posting bad things from out parents
sorry
>>
>>39344989
thanks anon
I wish I was a girl so my parents would love me
>>
>>39338848
We're not all that bad
>>
>be 9
>playing with legos after mom yelled at me
>dad comes in the room with The Stick
>oh fuck
>run around objects to avoid his swings
>in his rage he smashes all my legos and breaks the pieces
>then beats the shit out of me
>this happened more than once
Beating your kids more leads to success though, amirite?
>>
>>39345072
T-thanks, but if you're dealing with it too then I don't want to burden you any more.
>>
>>39342054
Originally hot for reals desu
>>
>>39338848
Single moms kids here.
YES THEY DO.
>>39338525
That shit makes school shooters.
Go fucking deck that faggot.
>>
>>39345233
Not if you're a b i t c h
>>
>>39345268
I didn't choose the bitch life, the bitch life was chosen for me by my parents. I was homeschooled, isolated completely. I never stood any chance in hell.
>>
>>39342085
You dont 'babysit' your own children, you 'parent'
>>
>>39345237
I'm actually really lonely and only good at listening. I can't really tell if you were saying no nicely.
>>
>>39338848
Agreed, I hate my broken family. Abortions should be made into bi-annual requirements
>>
>>39337962
All 4 of my father's children were born out of wedlock. How do you think I feel about that? We're not niggers and not really even scummy people but we might as well be.
>>
>>39345357
>>39345237
I want both of you to be happy, exchange discords or something you won't regret it
>>
>>39345357
Well if that's the case I could try. I'm really bad at listening, and I tend to talk about myself too much, and then I overthink and get insecure.
Do you have Discord?

MisakaImouto#6140
>>
>>39345610
Happiness is an illusion, contentment comes from accepting suffering and letting it go.
>>
>>39345650
fuck it then, I want both of you to have someone you can talk to even if its over the internet goddammit
>>
File: IMG_3457.jpg (311KB, 1080x1255px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3457.jpg
311KB, 1080x1255px
>>39342054

Jesus my sides
>>
>>39340911
You need to hit your women boy.
>>
>>39342054
If yous a spic I believe it.
>>
>>39337871
my first memory is being molested by my mother
>>
>>39343831
why the fuck did she do it?
>>
>>39343098
The worst part of the story for me is I ended up moving back in with her.
She kicked me out after I turned 18 because she didn't get any gubmint money for me anymore, luckily I had just got a gf and moved in with her family. She didn't know I had anywhere to go, if it wasn't for that I would've been homeless but she didn't care. I started working and her and my dad finally separated, she got a beta boyfriend who put up with her shit and became a bit less insane, so she started acting like nothing ever happened and we had always had a normal relationship. It made me super uncomfortable and I generally avoided seeing her, but I was helping my sister with something which meant I had to see her a lot so our relationship kind of normalized on a superficial level at least.
Eventually years later I got to a point in my life where I needed to save some money and the best way to do it was to move back with her. It's shameful to me but it served it's purpose because I'm overseas at the moment, although I know I will have to go back there when I need to go home and make some more money.
>>
>>39345195
how did you end up a single mother?
>>
>>39337871
>mom was unconscious or barely conscious in front of television from alcohol
>Dad was always out of town and when he came home we drank till he was unconscious every day too
>Sit in front of computer every free hour of every day to distract myself
>Problems connecting emotionally stemming from raising myself and neglect
>Still rarely got abused, so I guess I was lucky
>>
>>39342054
Was the BK nuggies good?
>>
>>39345832
There are some nice women out there. I really like some women and like the different dynamic you get when hanging out with a woman, but I have too many mental issues from my family life and also typical robot experience of high school and relationships to ever trust them.
>>
As far as fucking me up mentally kind of traumatic? My mom would take me to the grocery store when I was really little and then ask me to get something from the next aisle over. The second I left eyesight she would run to the other side of the grocery store and hide causing me to completely freak out thinking my mother had abandoned me. She did this at least 100 times throughout my childhood and I have no doubt it did some severe damage, still to this day I can't trust anyone especially a female.
>>
File: 20170826_121818.jpg (669KB, 810x1216px) Image search: [Google]
20170826_121818.jpg
669KB, 810x1216px
>>39337871
>Never catered to my emotions and was always looked at as a secondary priority

>left my real dad leaving my depressed and teachers said i should get examined

>mom gets me examined at age 5 or 6 (2001 i believe)

>hur dur he no want to talk dis boy got that new disease aspergers

>instantly started getting put in sped programs where i DEFINITELY couldn't relate until sophomore year of high school

Imagine a reality where everything you say cant be credited bc everyone thinks your retarded but you weren't and suffered a huge detriment to your childhood socal development because the "smart human beings with degrees" said so. And thats not the worse, the worse part is that even when you go to socialize with other kids you can relate to they say "but wait arent you in special ed?" And they start avoiding you even though you did ABSOLUTELY NOTHING WRONG.

Remember being a kid is the best time of your life kids, also

>marries a stuck up cuck who she met at a one night stand, effectively cheating on her fiance who was being "too rough"

I thought he was my real dad too btw imagine that truth being dropped on your head when you were ten, fucking wow right, THATS NOT GONNA FUCK ME UP.

>stuck up cuck. Starts being a dick as soon as he married her leaving me confused is to why he was acting so nice.

But he got what he wanted right, no need to keep pushing the facade any further

Theres more to tell but the suppressed memories are making me kind of mad and now i want a drink

t. Alcoholic, drug using, narcissistic peice of shit who just want some fucking love and attention as a child.
>>
>>39337871
Child abusing trailer trash to the Nth power
>>
>>39337871
Growing up without a father fucked me up for good, that is it.
>>
>>39346297
The nice women are just pitying.
>>
>>39347437
Nah not really, maybe to a sad fat neckbeard but I have a lot of advantages over the average robot.
>>
>>39340364
are you me?

OC DONUT
>>
hahaha my parents love me
the only insults they throw at me are things like "you're an egoistic piece of shit" or "you are a lazy fuck and you should stop jerking off"
i respect them and i really don't know why they respect me
im quite lucky
>>
File: tumblr_inline_n32k4mN8SF1qfyjta.jpg (130KB, 500x393px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_n32k4mN8SF1qfyjta.jpg
130KB, 500x393px
>crazy mother accused me of stealing her medication threatened to kick me out when I had no money or job
>found aspirin in my room and was convinced it was her stolen medication
>said it was aspirin she doesn't believe me
>somehow convinces my not-crazy father it isn't aspirin, both screaming telling me to pack my bags etc
>actually pleading with my dad to please just google the pill and believe it's aspirin, can't believe they're both literally denying reality and making me feel crazy
>thank fuck my dad eventual does and realizes its not her medication, lets me stay at home

not nearly as traumatic as the stuff in here but I will never forget that oh shit feeling when my dad started buying into her crazy. realizing even though I was telling the absolute truth, it didn't matter at all and facing imminent homelessness. I started having panic attacks for a while but those eventually went away.
>>
File: DBvqMKMXgAAlKna.jpg (176KB, 1200x1168px) Image search: [Google]
DBvqMKMXgAAlKna.jpg
176KB, 1200x1168px
Probably petty and boring by r9k standards but whatever

>Both parents are emotionally unstable from their parents treating them like shit to the point that they had leave the state they grew up in
>Mom has the emotionally mentality of a beaten 12 year old despite being 50 and constantly fills my head with her crazy paranoid delusions
>Refuses to get me vaccinated and tells me the government is trying to control my brain
>Refuses me real medicine for bullshit hoodoo and telepathic christian shit
>Both have crippling suicidal depression and do nothing but work 24/7
>Take their stress and anger bottled up inside themselves out on me (slap, hit, scream,constantly etc)
>Constantly fighting/throwing shit on a daily basis
>Mother and father try to convince me to go behind the others back and backstab constantly
>constantly told me I was being watched by my dead brothers and sisters so I should be thankful for what I had(mother had 7+ misscarriages)
>Whenever I tried to do things on my own they would tell me I was too stupid to do anything and would shoot it down immediately or stop me
>Both of them were hoarders and our house was always full of fucking garbage that if you even remotely touched they would scream at you
>Would feed me junk food until I was a morbidly obese child and then scream at me for being so fat while buying more junk food
>I try to lose weight because I started having heart palpitations, they start screaming at me that I am going to die if I don't eat more junk food
>Let my austistic brother use me as a punching bag for 18 years without saying anything
>Tell me I need to get a job at 14, get a job, parents start screaming at me that I work too much and that someones going to come kill me if I work at XYZ place
>stop working, they scream at me for not working
>scream at me for not going out more as a child
>I start going out more, they scream at me for not being around the house to do chores etc

I think you can see the pattern
>>
>>39348213
Also now I am
a paranoid, eating disorder, untrusting,cynic, nihilist who has depression KHV and wallows in drugs and escapism

Not all of it is there fault obviously I am to blame but for fuck sake it didn't make it easier
>>
File: IMG_2084.jpg (37KB, 376x471px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2084.jpg
37KB, 376x471px
>>39342054
Include me in the screencap, boys.
>>
Only gonna type the worst incidences cause I'm on mobile
>dad dislocated my arm in the Smithsonian when I was 8 because I wasn't going fast enough
>had to run into a taxi before the cops got there cause people called them
>drove both my sister's to suicide attempts, I had to save both their lives
>pretty sure I'm the only one in the family that hasn't tried to kill him at one point
>parents finally divorce at end of 8th grade after he stabbed mom, but only because he couldn't find his gun
>DCF never did shit but they were there for 6 months
As for my mom she would turn around on is after getting done getting hit by him, but in a house like that it's all about survival so I don't really blame her, plus she had the strength to leave. We have a very functional relationship today. I'll probably stop talking to my dad when I finish up ROTC.
>>
>>39348273
>>Both parents are emotionally unstable from their parents treating them like shit to the point that they had leave the state they grew up in
>>Mom has the emotionally mentality of a beaten 12 year old despite being 50 and constantly fills my head with her crazy paranoid delusions
>>Refuses to get me vaccinated and tells me the government is trying to control my brain
>>Refuses me real medicine for bullshit hoodoo and telepathic christian shit
>>Both have crippling suicidal depression and do nothing but work 24/7
>>Take their stress and anger bottled up inside themselves out on me (slap, hit, scream,constantly etc)
>>Constantly fighting/throwing shit on a daily basis
Holy fuck I'm not the only one?
>>
File: 1502984343819.png (88KB, 528x757px) Image search: [Google]
1502984343819.png
88KB, 528x757px
>>39348353
yah not alone anon
I honestly didn't even get to half the crazy shit my parents believe and tried to instill in me.I still remember my mom worshipping our dogs almost and telling me she was a dog in a her previous lives. Like She believes dog are made out of literal 'magic' and have 'magic powers/telepathic powers' for example.She would yell at me for telling her that sounded crazy. I didn't think that any of the shit they said or did to me was that outrageous until I started talking about my childhood to others in friends groups growing up

>"Like right guys doesn't that just suck when your parents do that?"
>"silence......(everyone gets saddened looks)"
>(everyone tries to change the subject to something more positive)
>*did I say something weird?
>>
bump

OC DONUT
>>
>parents fist fight and drink every single night of my life
>actually get used to it
>isolated at school because was quiet and withdrawn, so I wouldn't turn myself into a focus of the violence at home, which sometimes happened anyway
>would sometimes get pity-invited to sleep overs
>so used to the sounds of shit breaking and mom screaming that I couldn't sleep in a quiet environment and would often just sneak out after all the other kids had gone to sleep and go home
>doors were locked usually by that point so I just slept in the garage or in the car
>kids and their parents didn't even notice or care I was gone apparently

>just nonstop violence and screaming every day, parents clearly hate each other, probably because they came from conservative houses and abortions/non-shotgun marriages are big no nos.
>any time I bring up some shitty thing they did they either play dumb and 'don't remember', or just whine and say how much worse it could have been
>am 33, live at home, never had a relationship with anyone, have barely held jobs for more than a few months at a time, and will probably kill myself within the next year.

The problems of our shitty family line will end with me, at least.
>>
>>39349027
take them with you before you go
>>
>>39337871
My mom would drown me in the sink if I didn't go to sleep immediately or cried
>>
>>39349457

Dad's a pile of ashes and mom's got a foot in the grave already. That's why I said within a year, maybe two tops. My own health is deteriorating pretty quickly as it is.
>>
one time my mom cut the cords of my super nintendo with scissors because i was misbehaving

this was my one of my prized possessions as a kid.

then I cried non stop for next few days until she bougth me new adapter and cords

i mean comon i was like 10 years old, and that was just fucking stupid

Another time she tore up all my nintendo power magazines I collected cause i was misbehaving
even as an adult i still get pissed off remebering that

she also used a pole to smack me and threw me out of the house several times , what the fuck she was crazy
>>
One time I slept in the same bed as my parents and they fucked while I was right there. I didn't do or say anything, I was confused.
>>
>>39337943
this, but other than that my father loved whipping me with the metal end of a belt, shit left massive welts and cuts all along the back of my legs and my ass, one time it was so bad that I started crying from the pain of having to sit in a chair on the cuts and welts. My father also beat me whenever I cried, even as a young kid, saying shit like "I'm going to give you something to cry about," so now I physically cannot cry, ever, even if I want too. I've had the entire physiological response of crying beaten out of me. You may think crying every day from depression is bad, but not being able to cry regardless of how much you're suffering is worse
Thread posts: 95
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.