[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does one successfully become a serial killer?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: the_comic_book_guy_ponders_2.png (87KB, 244x322px) Image search: [Google]
the_comic_book_guy_ponders_2.png
87KB, 244x322px
How does one successfully become a serial killer?
>>
>>39337853
Make a series of killings. Should be obvious from the name.
>>
>>39337853
By not asking strangers on the internet how to become a successful serial killer.
>>
File: doggo2.jpg (105KB, 540x534px) Image search: [Google]
doggo2.jpg
105KB, 540x534px
>>39337853
I dunno. Go fucking study them. You're browsing R9K, so you're probably not motivated and not socially skilled enough anyway.
>>
>>39337853
Why did I read that in his voice?
>>
File: i_have_the_gun_i_make_the_rules.png (270KB, 424x383px) Image search: [Google]
i_have_the_gun_i_make_the_rules.png
270KB, 424x383px
>>39337853
Buy a revolver, hand-cannon level caliber (.357+).
Don't be a nigger mongoloid and wait a year before ever using it outside of training at gun ranges.
Acquire means to furnish and produce your own switchout barrel with custom rifling.
Stock ammo, choose victims wisely, perform high-level area casing and gather all information possible before a hit.
Handle all bullets with latex gloves before they come out of the box. Dunk in rubbing alcohol and wipe clean (gunpowder will cause microsalt to imprint fingerprints on the bullet upon firing). Let dry for at least a week.
Extract all bullets possible if enough time is available, make every shot accurate and count. Misfire or just miss a shot and you're fucked. Bring pliers and tweezers. Don't shoot rounds like hollow point, opt for solid rounds that don't come cheap.
Now, that's a recipe for a successful cold case, but if you're a perfectionist, you should have viable alibis for every moment you spend prepping for hits, and have a place to dump the body. Even more preferably, kidnap and move the victim before the killing, so that the crime scene is outside and in nature, so degredation and disappearance happens for you. If you're moving a body from a crime scene, burning it wouldn't matter, but if the crime scene is in nature, it helps a LOT to obfuscate things even more.
Dispose of casings and any recovered bullets in obscure wooded location far from any civilization (keep in mind areas nearby popular for metal detecting, such as local civil war battlefields, etc).
>probably under intense government watch now

Legal disclaimer everything I have posted is false and if you try any of this shit I'm not responsible, it won't work. This is a work of fiction not intended to be taken seriously.
>>
>>39338049
I like criminal minds too, that is also where I learn about serial killing. No need to be alarmed, NSA, /tv/ is just leaking
>>
>>39338049
Ugh, no. Everything here is wrong, anon. If you really want to take this seriously then you need to do your research. Actual research, not just watching CSI or some other crime drama.

First off, don't use a gun. Guns are loud, so the only possible place you could conduct your killings would be in remote areas, and this limits your options to hitchhikers and people who already trust you enough to follow you to a secluded location. If you're thinking "can't I just shoot someone in a public area if I have an escape plan?", then think again. In the modern age the amount of security cameras and the (practically 100%) chance of someone filming you on their cell phone makes the chance of you getting away with your kill 0%. Secondly, a gun must be loaded and concealed while you are scoping out your target, then drawn, then fired. Trust me, this may sound quick and easy when in reality it's anything but. It doesn't matter how long you've been doing it, the second you pull a gun on your target with the plan to fire, even if they have their back turned, you instantly check for any possible bystanders you may have missed while you were surveying your location. This adds an additional couple of seconds to the time it takes you to make a kill, which could be the difference between you making a mistake that leads to your career as a serial killer ending. Yet another reason why guns are bad for this sort of hobby is what >>39338049 mentioned about removing any shell casing and bullets from the fresh body. If you have time to do this, then you are already in a remote enough location where you could simply dispose the body without taking any necessary precautions.
>>
>>39337853
Possible few decades ago but today there is too much trace and signs of (you) to be successful. Maybe if you lived in some absolute shithole then it could be possible.
>>
>>39339389
If you absolutely must use a gun, which again I implore you to not do, then do NOT obtain it through legal means. Everything can and will be tracked back to you in the event of a killing. Murders, especially suspicious murders, are when the cops bring out the big guns, figuratively and literally. Every cop, sheriff, and detective secretly wishes for the day when they're faced with a potential serial killer case. The law enforcement will not slack off one bit when they are trying to find you like it was some sort of stolen property case. They will do everything within and outside their law restricted power in order to find you. You have to consider this with every action you make after you make your first killing.

This is why you should commit your acts using more primitive tools, i.e. a knife or some other type of blade. Just a regular kitchen knife is practically impossible to trace, and infinitely more versatile than a gun. Knives are silent as long as you know what you're doing, so they can be used in more heavily populated areas than guns. Something people do not realize about knives is that they do not have to be messy. The vital areas around the body, such as the jugular, spray blood when punctured. These areas will lead to a quicker demise, but the trade off is that blood will shoot out and cover surrounding surfaces, including your clothes. Study the human anatomy and target areas of the body where blood comes out at a trickle rather than a full pressurized blast. Fleshier areas such as the back are normally the go to area. It's almost impossible to avoid getting any blood on you unless you've been killing for a while, but by targeting certain areas you can minimize the amount of obvious evidence that will be left on your person and around the area. This is crucial because you will have to leave the area after you've completed your deed and walking around covered from head to toe in blood will get you noticed.
>>
>>39339536
Regarding blood getting onto your clothes and body, it's a good idea to bring a large coat to wear over your bloodstained clothes when you leave the scene. It will be another garment you have to dispose of, but it will help you make a much safer exit than walking out covered in blood. Do not wear a coat like this if it is warm enough that no one else would be wearing one or else you will look suspicious.

Finally, when looking for targets, make sure you aren't targeting anyone with any relation to your daily routine. Even if it's just the clerk at the corner store you walk by every day you should avoid it. The more you've been around the victim in the past, the more likely you are to be a suspect. I wouldn't recommend just going for random killings because that leaves too much up to chance, but it has worked for some in the past.

OP, if you do choose to go down this path, be careful.
>>
>>39339536
>>39339592
Using a knife might be better, but it sure does leave more room for error.
>>
File: jhin-wallpaper.jpg (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
jhin-wallpaper.jpg
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>39339389
>First off, don't use a gun.

Jhin disagrees. And he's the ultimate serial killer.
>>
Watch Dexter and study up. Only kill bad people
>>
What about claw hammers? How many blows you think it would take to down someone also don't hammers cause internal bleeding/head trama so no blood on clothes also silent
>>
>>39339389
You don't have to worry about shell casings with a revolver, they don't eject. That's why you use it instead of anything else. Rifling your own barrel will also prevent forensics from tracing it with paperwork. No casings, no ballistics, you can literally hit and run anywhere. The importance is in minimal forensic imprint and distance from target.

Getting someone with a blunt weapon or a knife is going to be much messier and much harder to due, unless your past time is whacking off large animals in captivity with bats. Much more movement and forensic crime scene imprint as the up close and personal aspect leaves you leaving hair, skin, clothing droppings, maybe even blood if the victim fights back. Big no-no for people just focused on the kill count rather than the killing themselves.

Most security cameras are shit, and would capture a stabber anyways. Where a gun kill would be a walk by and run shooting, it's a long drawn out affair for stabbings. This is why you case your scene and really get to know the area. Identify any potential cameras and use EM detectors to find any hidden ones you can't see. Find dead zones.

Police will be out in full force with a serial killer anyways. Unless you constantly target the right individuals with a really inconsistent motif, you'll be a major target. Best to make it easy on yourself.
>>
>>39339834
Also, this is all just the shit they don't tell normies. Obviously you wear tight covered clothing, latex gloves, leave no trace, etc. Like a nature walk but on steroids. Even catching yourself on a wall corner could mean getting caught, if investigators are thorough.
>>
>>39339879
Also also, any work you make to lessen your trace is simply to buy yourself time. It's not about avoiding discovery, but buying yourself enough time with investigation to where it becomes a cold case shelved and closed after decades without a hint to grasp at.

Just look at cold case files. There are PLENTY to go around, especially before the days of forensics. But after enough years, when the family of the victims have moved on and you've stopped, it becomes unpursuable and sentenced to sit on a shelf for eternity. No cop will admit it but there are plenty of unsolvable cases where nothing can be done because too much time has passed and enough crime is being done daily as it is.
>>
>>39339807
reminds me of that scene from Halloween II.
>>
Be a Mexican and just get deported back to Mexico Everytime you commit a crime and jump back after a couple weeks
>>
>>39340061
>Tfw no serial killer bf
Why it's so difficult reeee
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.