[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why am I so fucking lonely

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 6

File: pepe spergbowl.png (115KB, 456x356px) Image search: [Google]
pepe spergbowl.png
115KB, 456x356px
I feel like this girl at my uni likes me but whenever she glances at me she immediately looks away. What it do?Do i just look like a sperg? pic related
>>
>>39337810
you need to stop being such a fucking beta and talk to her. fucking hell dude
>>
Ok so I feel you might have a bipolar disorder as you are using an alt right symbol.
>>
File: wojak.png (17KB, 882x758px) Image search: [Google]
wojak.png
17KB, 882x758px
>>39337822
don't you understand that this website is for frogs like me? this board may as well be a fucking swamp
>>
>>39337810
Ask her if you can talk after class so you both won't feel pressured by other people
>>
>>39337827
actually no i'm alt left
>alt right
>gtfo
>>
>>39337830
it's honestly just natural selection

you were destined to die alone
>>
Today I banged a chick from my class who kept glancing at me. Do the same my young normie.
>>
>>39337839
I'm too beta to go up to her, how can i use some sort of code to communicate? i'm scared, especially because of my experience with her a few days ago
>>
>>39337869
fucking man up, jesus christ
>>
>>39337876
man down lmao
>>
Fuck me, I hate the way you think that you are cool by thinking that a grill in a uni with thousands of people liek you. You are not special. Cuck.
>>
>>39337869
Havve you ever spoken to her??????????
>>
>>39337901
i would if i could, i'd fuck anything with or without a pulse
>>
>>39337869
use victorian flower guides. leave them in her bag when she's not looking
>>
>>39337869
Just pass a note man
Or have her "look over your work" and you have a message in there to talk later if you like to be sneaky
>>
>>39337894
What the actual fuck? Jesus christ what the actual fuck is wrong with you? Every fucking day dude I dream that I don't meet people like you, but day after day I get disappointed by meeting human vermin like you. You are fucking disgusting and I honestly can't wait to see you crying in your apartment alone at 55, eating spaghetti-o's out of a fucking cup you god damn fucking beta cuck. Kill yourself.
>>
>>39337909
I almost did, and it's actually a really embarassing story if you want to hear
>>39337915
That's awfully romantic
>>39337928
please man, my self esteem is already non-existent, i should hit the fucking gym but i'm too scared to use the weights there
>>
My dad said that once you go black you can never go back, ever. So without further ado, fuck a black chick.
>>
>>39337955
Holy shit why are you talking to me? I went to the city today with a girl. I wasn't 100% sure if she was actually a girl because she smelt like guy and cheetos but she said she was a girl so I believed it. I walked around and avoided eye contact but that's more action than you'll ever get you fucking degenerate. When I got home I cleaned off the pre-cum and I looked in the mirror and saw how much of an alpha I have finally become. I have learnt that you are born an alpha, you die an alpha.
>>
>>39337955
>I almost did,
yea, she's not into you give up now before it goes to far and you get kicked out uni for cumming in her sock drawer or some shit
>>
File: 0134 - WlHOCzS.jpg (12KB, 258x245px) Image search: [Google]
0134 - WlHOCzS.jpg
12KB, 258x245px
>>39337972
are you sure he was talking about chicks?
>>
Have you ever wondered why we love, as if the universe were destined for us to make love with our star dust. She must have a connection with you from a past life. Take advantage of this young man, for you will be gifted for the rest of your eternity and all love will be behind your eyes, not within your gut.
>>
>>39337983
why are you so mean what's your problem man
>>
>>39338022
>>>
SHUT UP FUCKING STOP
>>
>>39338022
>>39337983
i'm sorry i've just had a bad day
>>
>>39337997
fuck up you inconsiderate fuck. i bet you have never even laid a women.
>>
>>39338036>>39338022
>>39337983
I just really fucking miss her ah fuck
>>
>>39338038
>laid a women
HAHAHA LEARN TO SPELL KEK
>>
i took a dog once and ate its shit while it shat, thats better then getting your racks off with a uni sket.
>>
>>39338066
fuckup britfag
>>
File: he.jpg (18KB, 248x189px) Image search: [Google]
he.jpg
18KB, 248x189px
>>39338070
MY FUCKING SIDES HAHAHAHAHHAHA
>>
>>39338070
fuck you buddy, ill eat your dick like mcgregor.
>>
File: 0821 - lbE9NwY.png (87KB, 285x285px) Image search: [Google]
0821 - lbE9NwY.png
87KB, 285x285px
>>39338093
please man i just want to talk to her without spilling my spaghetti
>>
ive never been able to look at my own penis before. this makes me sad, like my penis. i call it sad monkey.
>>
>>39337869
Just tell her you're interested, and ask for her number. It's not that complex. It can be a task though, I get that. But don't wait the entire semester, or else she will have moved on.
>>
File: Jay Awkward.gif (2MB, 400x224px) Image search: [Google]
Jay Awkward.gif
2MB, 400x224px
Not OP but how are you supposed to just "tell her you're interested" or whatever if you don't have any casual way to initiate conversation with her? Since OP's never spoken to this girl either how should he go about introducing himself, just randomly sit with her one day and start talking like you've known each other since childhood?
>>
Femanon here.

Another beta misinterprets basic body language and attempts to convince himself he stands a chance in making any woman at all fall for him.

Pathetic.
>>
>>39339754
I'm not gonna write a fucking script for him. Learn to talk to people. Pay attention to what people say and think carefully of a response. A good idea would be listen to somebody else's conversation and try to come up with a response in your head to something that's said. Don't say it out loud in response, but think of what you would reply if somebody said that to you. As for approaching her, all I can say if look for a natural segue into a conversation. It might not be seamless, but that can actually be better as it shows some interest.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.