[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pedos of /r9k/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1500439134785.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
1500439134785.jpg
1B, 486x500px
I'm not pedo myself, but I'm fascinated by it. Perhaps because my mother was pedo'd by her grandfather.

I'm really fascinated by Worldview too. As in, what your lens of reality is. Do you fantasise about being permitted to follow your desires, or is secrecy a natural part of it? Have you ever acted on it, and in what conditions?

And I think most interesting for me, is have you ever had a moment of Existential clarity where you are able to see yourself as if through the eyes of somebody unafflicted, and think "Holy shit what am I doing?"

Pic probably unrelated.
>>
>>39337415
I'm not a pedo, as in, obviously childish characteristics are a turn-off to me, I just treat them like I would treat a younger brother/sister.
I only get my dick hard by those with grown-up features, like a nice ass and tits. So, if AoC was lower, I'd love to rail those 12 year olds dressing like sluts. It's 15 years old in my country, and I don't think any pussy is worth risking getting in trouble over it and going to jail as a "pedo rapist", which would probably get my ass stretched out to oblivion in jail.
Other than that, I would never hurt a child, ESPECIALLY like this, which would leave a lasting imprint on their future lives. I wish everyone's childhood was filled with good times and freedom from adult's vices.
>>
>>39337573
>15 years old in my country
What country is that?
>>
>>39338031
Poland. Germany is even better, it's 14 there.
>>
>babysitting a little girl
>she gets excited by the tiniest things
>you show her how to open a bottle, she wants to try herself
>you show her how to peal a banana, she wants to try
>every time you sit down, she sits next to you, hugs you and cuddles with you
>her eyes are sparkling with innocence and wonder
>one day you're in your room fapping to loli
>she walks in and sees you
>"what are you doooooing"
>you're embarrassed, but you don't hide it
>"what is thisss, i wanna tryyyy, lemmmeee tryyyy"
>she grabs it and starts stroking
>holy shit wtf is happening
>just like that, she drives you to climax in seconds
>"ewww its all sticky what is that"
>>
>>39338139
>babysitting someone
>"your room"

Uh huh. Weird that you'd even bother to write all that. What were you thinking at the time?
>>
>>39338139
This made my penis h@rd
>>
>>39338555
A realistic entirely plausible scenario of how a pedo would be sexual with a little girl without hurting her.
Everything they see people do, they want to try themselves. They're inherently curious and full of excitement and energy.
>>
>>39338731
Until she grows up and realizes she has been tainted.
>>
>>39339007
Because society deems is inappropriate.
>>
>>39339007
She will then come back and marry anon. The one who tainted her. Maybe she will write a book about it called The tainted one.
>>
>>39339007

How can you believe that shit after everything witnessed in the 21st century?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.