[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are you close to your family robots ? I'm not, 20 yo neet here

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: cec.png (375KB, 600x503px) Image search: [Google]
cec.png
375KB, 600x503px
Are you close to your family robots ?

I'm not, 20 yo neet here
>>
File: 1442893796236.jpg (115KB, 652x762px) Image search: [Google]
1442893796236.jpg
115KB, 652x762px
>>39337374
23 yo neet here.

I'm not at all close to them. It often feels like they're more like 'annoying people I live with' than my family.

I barely ever talk to my older brother, even though our rooms are right next to eachother. He's almost always out somewhere, whether it be his job or hanging out with his friends. We've got completely separate interests. He's a chad who plays every damn sport in existence, I'm a useless nerd NEET shut-in.

I guess I get along with my dad the best. I can at least have a conversation with him, albeit only on one or two topics. He's probably disappointed in me, but he at least feels somewhat like a dad to me.

I hate my mother, and she hates me back. It's been an abusive relationship stretching back for so many years.
There's a whole knot of bullshit around it all, but the end result is that I cannot stand to be in the same room as her. I never say anything to her beyond what is absolutely necessary. I avoid her at all costs when she attempts to engage conversation with me. I push her out and lean against my door whenever she tries to come in my room.

I never eat meals with my family any more, even though I often cook for them. I'll always just take my portion up to my room, so I don't have to endure my mother's presence.

She's probably a large part of the reason why I turned out this way, why I'm basically stuck in eternal limbo, left to rot inside my room watching anime and playing video games purely to waste time until the day I drop dead.
>>
>>39337374
Close to mother's side because they're nice stable people.
Father's side is a trainwreck.
I miss my paternal grandmother because she was really nice.

My sister and I were never close.
>>
27y/o. Never have. Only grew further apart as time went on.
>>
File: 1404718477035.png (18KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1404718477035.png
18KB, 633x758px
>>39337374
I was only close to my grandparents. My dad was an abusive piece of shit to my mom and my grandparents (mom's side) who lived with us would do their best to shelter me from what was going on between my parents. In hindsight, both of my parents were abusive pieces of shit and my grandparents realized they raised a psycho cunt so they probably wanted to smooth out the damage as best as they could through me. Bless their hearts for that. Christ, I fucking miss them. I've become a lonely, autistic piece of shit since they've passed away.
>>
>>39337374
27 yo NEET here. Only close to my parents and brother. My other brother and sister are doing their own thing and being dicks.
>>
Only close to my mothers side, from my fathers side everyone died. feelsbadbro
>>
>>39337374
I'm not, 20 yo neet here too
>>
>>39337374
I used to be, but lately not so much.
My parents raised me to be a good kid best they could but I was bullied relentlessly throughout my entire life and I grew up to be bitter and socially anxious. They made a lot of decisions for me in my life, like choosing my extra-curriculars as a child regardless of whether I wanted anything to do with them, to choosing my career path going into college. They raised me to be extremely dependant of them and I have a lot of regrets. I met a girl who I'm now due to be married to and she's taught me a lot of dependence, which has caused me to look back at my life in disgust. I've been noticing these patterns with my parents lately when I talk to them, and I've begun growing apart from them. I turned out okay, they did help me out a lot financially growing up and I do make good money now although I dislike my job, but I don't really want anything to do with them anymore.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.