[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fembot thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 1502685409197.jpg (296KB, 807x1626px) Image search: [Google]
1502685409197.jpg
296KB, 807x1626px
I just don't get it. I'm not the most attractive but i'm a good person yet I can't find any men who are willing to give me a shot.
>>
There are men willing to give you a shot but they're too afraid to make a move
>>
People can't see if you're a good person or not. They can see that you're not the most attractive though.
>>
>>39337345
This a thousand times
You have to give the signal that you're interested, touching/ feeling, make it clear you want to be his and you want him to take you out or something.

Remember you're a woman so if at anytime you want something just ask and the man will comply.
>>
>>39337325
Are you fat? If you're fat, it's because you're fat.
>>
There are men willing to give you a shot but they're not 7+/10 so
>>
>>39337445
I see tons of fat girls with boyfriends.
>>
>>39337345
Yes and no to this. Women nowadays have such power that a man showing any interest in a woman runs the risk of her throwing a shitfit and getting him labeled as a creep, stalker, etc.
>>
>>39337325
why havent we made a petition for a wiz board or ban all female posters yet?
>>
>>39337325
Have you asked anyone to give you a shot
Try asking.
>>
>Fembot
Why does this meme exist?
>>
>>39337325
those Disneyland character actors really creep me out
>>
>>39337542
idiots, sir
>>
>>39337325
Don't trust what robots say here
Finding a decent man is way, way harder than they act, especially if you're not looking for a hookup

t. fembot
>>
>>39338149
Are you NEET? What do you do for fun other than 4chan?
>>
>>39337325
can you be my gf, this is me
>>
>>39338197
a rare one. nice.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.