[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

do men have it easier than women?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 150
Thread images: 22

File: emma roberts.jpg (21KB, 450x300px) Image search: [Google]
emma roberts.jpg
21KB, 450x300px
my female (online) friend started ranting about how life is easier for men than it is to women. I got pretty worked up by it and in my opinion, both sexes go through a lot. Give me arguments from both perspectives, R9K
>>
File: 1503624838913.jpg (126KB, 736x815px) Image search: [Google]
1503624838913.jpg
126KB, 736x815px
>>39337148
>Men commit suicide on a much higher rate than women
>Men have it easier
Do me a favour OP and smack that roastie fuck for me
>>
>>39337148
Women are legally protected from infant genital mutilation
>>
There are no arguments. Women think men have it easier because women get mistreated due to misogyny and vice versa.
>>
>>39337169
>Men take the easy way out instead of dealing with their problems
>They have it harder

stop being a retard. Society is still built around men to be in control.
>>
File: 14975012087113.jpg (25KB, 468x342px) Image search: [Google]
14975012087113.jpg
25KB, 468x342px
>>39337185
>reddit spacing
>muh patriarchal society
>>
>>39337169
Men don't have to live as long as women. Not only do men kill themselves more often, men's natural lifespans tend to be shorter than women's.
>>
>>39337205
>reddit spacing
>You
know
it
doesn't
make
sense
to
type
like this
>>
>>39337185
it's built around a small elite group to be in control, most men get shafted hard and don't have whiteknights to run in and save them from everything like women do.
>>
>>39337148

I agree with your perception of both sexes having it hard.
We just have different hard things to worry about.
>>
>>39337148
its a nonstarter
neither men nor women can have an objective reference point as the opposite sex
>>
>>39337148
People should stop acting like life is a pity contest to see who has it the hardest and be an adult.
>>
>>39337185
Yet what is the sole reason that this society exists, the only thing that the produce of culture has been used for since the first clueless hack figured out how to do agriculture? To attract women you uneducated fuck.
>>
>Men have it easier

http://www.mommyish.com/woman-steals-ex-boyfriends-sperm-has-twins-sues-for-child-support-836/
>>
>>39337237
>the first clueless hack figured out how to do agriculture?
>Aqueducts exist to fuck women.

You keep sounding retarded.
>>
>men get accepted into everything easier
>men are the head of the family
>male rape rates are so low
>men are stronger and have the right to legally hit women
>men can marry more than one woman in some states
>men are the ones who force rules in everything
>men joke about fucking like it's a symbol of power , on the other hand , being fucked (aka women) is something shameful and weak
>men are proud
>every male is a chad if he chose to
>being a non virgin for males is acceptable but being a non virgin for women means that she's a slut
>men can wear any kind of clothing , but women can be called sluts for wearing skirts
>>
>>39337148
Life's significantly easier for women.
Women are favored by every societal institution.
The enhanced physical strength and spacial reasoning associated with being male has significantly reduced benefit in society.
The emotional intelligence associated with being a woman has significantly enhanced benefit.

Women have more legal rights. Women are eligible for more state benefits. Women have more specific support groups for women's issues than men do for men's issues.

You have to be deluded to argue against any of this or suggest that men can make up this disparity elsewhere.
>>
>>39337227
You got btfo newfag
>>
>>39337185
funny how women think men just go around giving high fives and promotions to each other. unless you're in the top 10 percent, men are treated as disposable resources while women have inherent value in society
nobody cares about the high male suicide rate
nobody cares about the high male homicide rate
nobody cares about the high male homelessness rate
nobody cares about the lower life expectancy of males
>>
>>39337297
how's life in the 50s?
>>
Men

Pros
>can get into positions of power more easily
>historically have been allowed multiple partners
>responsible for most of the advancement of human civilization

Cons
>usually have to fight wars
>expendable
>dick takes control of brain sometimes
>are expected to provide for women
>showing emotion makes you look like a pussy
>have to put up with raging female nonsense every month
>expected to do all the footwork when it comes to dating
>not immune to ass kickings for saying something stupid

Women

Pros
>usually have a man to provide for them
>social standards favor women
>can't hit them
>when shit hits the fan women are saved first
>usually live longer

Cons
>have to endure childbirth
>having a vagina is high maintenance
>can't occupy positions of authority as easily
>often times only valued for looks
>
>>
No one from non-wealthy families has it easy.
>>
Okay I think I've got a serious response.
Women think that men have it better because more men are in higher paid positions or in more influental positions but in reality most men do not benefit from that at all. The reality is that men often have more incentives to earn more money like being the only breadwinner in the family and the other thing is that male dominated fields are hard to penetrate by women who'd actually have the skill to compete in it due to gender bias.
On the other hand men may think that women have it better because there are many institutions and interest groups catering to women's needs. Mandatory quotas for example are creating an environment where you have to put in extra effort compared to what a women has to offer for the same position.

This whole debate has been around since the 60s but I believe that things like mandatory quotas do nothing but separating men and women way more and more. I do not know what it's like being a woman but I would feel like having some sort of disability when someone is advocating counter- inequality to balance out inequality in my name, saying that we're all equal and in the same sentence making different rules for men and women.
>>
>>39337297
>>men get accepted into everything easier
More women are accepted into university than men. Women are heavily incentivized to take positions in high paid jobs.
>>men are the head of the family
Men no longer have financial superiority and this is outdated and incorrect
>>male rape rates are so low
Compare male male rapes in exclusively male populations with male female rapes and female male rapes in wider society. No difference.
>>men are stronger and have the right to legally hit women
Incorrect, domestic abuse even has elevated significance as a crime.
>>men can marry more than one woman in some states
Irrelevant. This is a neutral point.
>>men are the ones who force rules in everything
Cite evidence. Women and men have equal voting rights.
>>men joke about fucking like it's a symbol of power , on the other hand , being fucked (aka women) is something shameful and weak
Women joke about castration. See the infamous Sharon Osborne comments made in 2011 on a female talk show.
>>men are proud
Women are proud
>>every male is a chad if he chose to
False
>>being a non virgin for males is acceptable but being a non virgin for women means that she's a slut
False. You're conflating sexual activity of any amount with promiscuity. This is a blurring of definitions.
>>men can wear any kind of clothing , but women can be called sluts for wearing skirts
Men who wear women's clothing are savagely beaten and killed.

Anything else.
>>
>>39337347
If you are a sub 8/10 male, women cannot recognise that you exist.
You are impossible for them to process.
>>
File: 1499660524824.png (54KB, 1869x267px) Image search: [Google]
1499660524824.png
54KB, 1869x267px
Women are taught from a young age that they are victims. They are taught that when they are "victims" they will get what they want. To them, this creates a desire and a need to be the victim, because they have learned that that gives them what they want.

This is why she so adamantly defends that she is the victim: she knows it is her ticket to getting attention and stuff.
>>
File: 1499660563998.png (118KB, 1874x602px) Image search: [Google]
1499660563998.png
118KB, 1874x602px
>>39337475
Part 2

asiiiidisiiiiiiisiiiiiiaiiiiiiidiiii
>>
>>39337407
>More women are accepted into university than men. Women are heavily incentivized to take positions in high paid jobs.
because women can't wageslave therefore they study really hard to have a future
women are more responsible than men

>Men no longer have financial superiority and this is outdated and incorrect
even in america there are jobs that pay men more than women for the same tasks
and i'm not talking about financial superiority but the one one who makes decisions and agrees on them..even if they were stupid

>Compare male male rapes in exclusively male populations with male female rapes and female male rapes in wider society. No difference.
fine ,guess you know better than me.

>>>men are stronger and have the right to legally hit women
>Incorrect, domestic abuse even has elevated significance as a crime.
in your country that is
i'm talking about the shit country i live in and similar third world countries

>>>men can marry more than one woman in some states
>Irrelevant. This is a neutral point.

>>>men are the ones who force rules in everything
>Cite evidence. Women and men have equal voting rights.
saudi arabia,tunisia,masr,algeria,etc etc etc

>>>men joke about fucking like it's a symbol of power , on the other hand , being fucked (aka women) is something shameful and weak
>Women joke about castration. See the infamous Sharon Osborne comments made in 2011 on a female talk show.
fine

>>>men are proud
>Women are proud
>>>every male is a chad if he chose to
>is is this false?

>>>men can wear any kind of clothing , but women can be called sluts for wearing skirts
>Men who wear women's clothing are savagely beaten and killed.
false, gay men , transexuals , pansexuals etc..
>>
File: aap.jpg (532KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
aap.jpg
532KB, 1500x1500px
>>39337174

Yep, but the AAP tried to change that several years ago.

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/05/07/health/policy/07cuts.html?mcubz=0

They backpedaled like fuck after people started protesting.

Funny how almost nobody remembers this, but so many remember their 2012 position statement on male genital mutilation where they said "the benefits outweigh the risks"--even though their report upon which the position statement was based stated "the true incidence of complications after newborn circumcision is unknown".

Funny how you can say "the benefits outweigh the risks" while simultaneously admitting that you don't know what the risk even is.

A guy on the committee later came forward and admitted that the benefits DON'T outweigh the risks unless you factor in "religious" and "cultural"--not medical--benefits.

In other words, the AAP circumcision committee was utterly full of shit, and their position statement is dishonest and self-contradictory drivel.

Mainstream medical organizations from other countries called them on it, too.

https://www.knmg.nl/actualiteit-opinie/nieuws/nieuwsbericht/international-physicians-protest-against-american-academy-of-pediatrics-policy-on-infant-male-circumcision.htm

The American Academy of Pediatrics is a shameful and dishonest organization, more concerned with profits and their own religious and cultural biases than the physical integrity of their patients and their own rational ethical integrity. It's to the extent that ethical pediatricians are starting to boycott by leaving it, even if they'd been members for decades.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wV8yOApeX8M
>>
File: 1500544019910.jpg (31KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
1500544019910.jpg
31KB, 625x626px
>>39337544
>because women can't wageslave therefore they study really hard to have a future
wageslaving is a lowly position, whereas a white collar job that you have to go to college for is a lot more desirable
>women are more responsible than men
bait.
Still got be to respond so decent, but you outed yourself so soon.
>>
>>39337544
>arguing about how women have less rights
>lives in a third world country

of course shit stains of countries like yours have backwards rights, fucker, we're talking about countries where people aren't cucked by a corrupt government constantly
>>
>>39337544
Women have every right to wageslave in any position a man can. It's illegal to both decline a position to a woman based on discrimination, and illegal to pay them less than a man. The wage gap is a myth. Women choose to work fewer hours. Women also receive paid maternity leave.

Women are mistreated in the third world, but this isn't about the third world, this is the op's example of a first world woman arguing she's repressed by first world society.
And anyway, if you live in the third world, they push transvestites off fucking buildings there.
Please be consistent.
>>
If I was born female I'd be married and started a family by now. Instead I'm a fucking virgin unemployed shut in who will probably die alone. Women wouldn't last one day in the life of the average robot, they have no idea how easy they have it.
>>
>>39337561
Yeah, thanks, this is exactly the kind of thing women have over us
>>
>>39337292
Aqueducts are accessories to help with the fucking of women, in the same way that roads and buildings are.
>>
I think if you're ugly, you're just fucked from birth and the whole man vs women thing is just autistic shrieking by the uglies.
>>
>>39337148
if you are from the western world I'd say it's the grass is greener on the other side kind of thinking.

I agree with you both sexes deal with a lot.

if it's the 3rd world
well it's shit for everyone but for women even more so.

it's what grinds my gears about feminism and their activists they do jack shit for the most part for the women actually in danger.

Having done some actual aid work in africa and asia. it really gets to me everything we take for granted in the western world and how people seek to ruin those rights and laws that make it great
>>
>>39337544
It's funny that you brought up middle eastern countries for voting rights but not for gays and trans.

If a gay dresses up like a woman in saudi arabia he will die
>>
File: 1503822337740.png (314KB, 711x664px) Image search: [Google]
1503822337740.png
314KB, 711x664px
>>39337185
>Men take the easy way out instead of dealing with their problems
And how do you expect them to "deal with their problems"? Just be themselves? That's a crock of bullshit and you know it. Do you even know what their problems are? Maybe they were molested as a kid, or have been bullied their entire lives or have abusive parents that never gave a damn about them, maybe they are surrounded by people that would actually not even care if they were to die the next day. How do you expect them to "deal with their problems" then, you fucking idiot?
>>
>>39337297
>>men get accepted into everything easier
Post proof
>>men are the head of the family
Because men are strong and women are weak.
>>male rape rates are so low
Because if a man is raped by a female GE is either too ashamed to come forward or his peers will tell him it's a good thing
>>men are stronger and have the right to legally hit women
Men are stronger because they're men. But where can one legally assault someone?
>>men can marry more than one woman in some states
Muslim's don't count
>>men are the ones who force rules in everything
Because men are smarter.
>>men joke about fucking like it's a symbol of power , on the other hand , being fucked (aka women) is something shameful and weak
Tell that to Stacy McDickfuck who brags about how hot her boyfriends are
>>men are proud
So what? How is this even relevant
>>every male is a chad if he chose to
Yeah especially manlets, just b confident bro
>>being a non virgin for males is acceptable but being a non virgin for women means that she's a slut
You must be new here.
>>men can wear any kind of clothing , but women can be called sluts for wearing skirts
The opinions of Abdul al-kharid are not relevant here.

Anything else?
>>
>marry a rich guy, play video games on twitch, stream yourself with your tits out on youtube, never have to work
>your genitals aren't cut up at birth
>never have to sign up for the draft
>never expected to do manual labor
>almost all women are attractive enough to get laid by default
>can ruin any man's life by crying rape
>having a pussy guarantees a job if you even decide to get one as a 'hobby'
>alimony and full custoday rights to children 9 times out of 10
>don't have to pay for meals/mealsmaterial objects as the man is expected to take care of you

Only downsides are:

>a monthly 3 day long cramp that is easily predictable
>shitting out a child (if SHE decides to have one that is)
>lack of any sort of personality due to the general population treating you like a princess/no life experience beyond sex
>if born hideously ugly, then you're fucked. Emphasis on hideous.

The numbers are in. Men have it harder. Can anything be done to help us? No. Man up, pussy.
>>
>>39337148

I'm a girl(male) and I can tell you, I have it better than I did when I was still a guy(male)
>>
>>39337889
I'm guessing all of those happened to you since you're so butthurt.
>>
>>39337185
But the vast majority of men contribute that society would be functions. I havent seen that women would choose being plumbers, electricians, wielders, garbage pickupers as their first choice. I'd say if those men would disappear, society would end in month.
>>
>>39338086
>When you can't refute an argument so you resort to personally insulting someone
Get BTFO normie faggot
>>
>>39338452
>when all those things happened to you, so you get so upset you call someone a normie faggot
>>
>>39338614
So you're admitting you can't refute him.
>>
>>39338614
Different anon. Stop trying to derail the topic. Either admit that you're wrong, leave, or both.

Your argument has been objectively defeated and you're not even trying to defend it, instead making baseless claims against somebody because they proved you wrong. This is just pathetic.
>>
>>39337185
>Woman feels suicidal
>Gets and outpouring of support from people and made to feel special

>Man feels suicidal
>"LOL just grow the fuck up pussy life aint that bad"
>No help, no outpouring of support, made to feel more of a lose than he already does and possibly gets locked in a nuthouse which reduces his chances of getting a job

Men have it easier, sure. Take that "argument" and shove it your arse.
>>
>>39338636
>>39338644
Like why are you guys so butthurt over this? Do you not realize this is why women hate you?
>>
>>39338728
Do you not realise this is why we hate your kind? Blaming us for problems your kind pushed on us
>>
File: 1441799687030.jpg (37KB, 600x337px) Image search: [Google]
1441799687030.jpg
37KB, 600x337px
>>39338728
>>Do you not realize this is why women hate you?
Why can't you just refute it with a proper argument instead of going back to basic buzzwords and lulitrollu logic?
>>
>>39337148
Simple, whose the gender who:
>Is 95% of work places deaths and hold the majority of those jobs, coal miner Fire Fighter, mechanic etc. Mostly dangerous jobs that require lots of manual labor
>Gets charged more in car insurance
>Gets forced to sign up for the selective service to potientially get drafted
>Has to initiate the first move in relationships
>Balds
Men have it worse period, this is non debatable, checkmate Women
>>
File: 1501745150583.gif (458KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1501745150583.gif
458KB, 500x281px
Both
>women have easy mode
and
>man have easy mode
are retarded
Both genders have pros and cons
>>
>>39337148
Women
They can't rape people
>>
>>39337148

men dont have an expiry date

we can fuck around in our 20s and still get women in our 30s and 40s if we do well socially and financially

women on the other hand needs to find a dick to impregnate them with before their late 20s or they're fucked. Especially white women.
>>
>>39337297
This isn't what it's like in most countries mohammed
>>
>>39337148
in patriarchy women have it easier, but in feminism men have it easier

thats because patriarchy is designed to make life confortable for women and feminism is designed to exploit them

+pic related is 10/10 in my book
>>
>>39337380
>often times only valued for looks

if all you have to offer is your looks then that's what people will value

that's not really a negative
>>
>>39337185
>women have it harder only because they choose it
Sounds about right.
>>
File: 1502256280106.png (38KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1502256280106.png
38KB, 657x527px
>>39338728
>Gee, why are you guys so butthurt over the fact that life is random as shit and you got dealt a bad hand while people around you who do not deserve it in the slightest got dealt a hand so good and live their life with endless happiness while you get to feel miserable
Yeah, I wonder why...
>>
>>39338777
>Why can't you just refute it with a proper argument
Because there is no proper argument to defend his position.
>>
i'm curious what the reasons are they think men have it easier.
is it because we stand up when we pee? is it juvenile, clown shit like that? "men have it so easy because they choose not to spend 2 hours before they leave the house each day!!!!!!"
>>
>>39337148
>>39337148
It's not a gender dynamic it's about attraction. A woman on average is much more fair than the average looking guy. Thus she has it made until she's not attractive anymore. Most guys don't hit their peak attractiveness until their mid to late 20's as opposed to women being pretty until she hits her mid 20's to 30's. Which is why the genders perceive the level of success of the opposite gender so dramatically different. Men see woman as having it easy in their youth. Woman see men as having it easy once they hit 25. Thus why you see a bunch of single angry female femenists in their 30's protesting that men have it so great.
>>
>>39337228
this
just because the people in control at the top happen to be men that doesn't mean that EVERY man is benefitting
just the fucksticks at the top
saying "men control society" is stupid
>>
>>39337561
Underrated post
Thank you anon, I was circumcised as a kid and they weren't there to protect me. They let the practice continue, for cultural and religious reasons. Now my life is worse.
Fuck the AAP
>>
File: 1448419393608.jpg (16KB, 264x191px) Image search: [Google]
1448419393608.jpg
16KB, 264x191px
>>39340423
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0AKeRiGK4uY
You would think this was satire at this point
>>
>>39340423
It's because a few men become super rich CEOs. They see that as male privilege but don't realise that that's just a symptom of the intense pressure there is on men to compete. Men need to elevate themselves in the eyes of both men and women to be attractive.
>>
if a woman tried to live my life i guarantee she'd commit suicide.

i was abused by my mom's black boyfriends growing up, saw my mom abused and saw family members get abused (children).
my mom won't even talk about the past, it's basically a no-no subject.

i remember one of her boyfriends executed/threw away our pet cat to get us to move in faster.
>>
>>39340976
Have you looked into foreskin restoration? It helped me a lot.
>>
Men;
>97% of combat deaths
>93% of workplace deaths
>80% of homicide victims
>75% of suicide victims
>wives initiate 70% of divorces
>men only gain custody of children in 15%-20% of cases
>no right to genital integrity, penises routinely and permanently mutilated at birth
>expected to do all hard lifting/industrial labor, fight and die in wars, show no emotion while doing so
>lives can be ruined by false rape accusations, guilty until proven innocent
>if a drunk man and drunk woman have sex, the man is at fault
>forced to pay child support or face prison
>women are more likely than men to abuse and murder their children, men exclusively portrayed as the perpetrators
>women account for roughly 50% of domestic abuse, men again exclusively portrayed as perpetrators
>female shelters exist, no such thing for homeless men not even veterans

I can go on if this isn't enough for you.
>>
>>39337185
> Society is still built around men to be in control.
That's the way it is, it was, will be and is suppose to be..
Women are just dolls for us men to toy and play with
>>
8/10+ female > 8/10+ male > average looking female > average looking male > ugly looking male > ugly female
>>
>>39343284
>women aren't allowed in combat
>but men being the majority of combat deaths is proof men are oppressed
???
>>
>>>>39337484

wow that's a really fucking brutal black pill
>>
File: things working - the book.jpg (14KB, 386x257px) Image search: [Google]
things working - the book.jpg
14KB, 386x257px
>taking women seriously

I don't even know why I visit this board sometimes. It's like you robots specifically want to have all the bad parts of autism and none of the fun
>>
>>39343416
Women are allowed in combat roles in the US yet you see how few volunteer. It's expected of men to do all the fighting and dying which is oppression. Of all the things in the list you single that out?
>>
>>39343531
>Women are allowed in combat roles in the US yet you see how few volunteer.
might want to fact-check that one, buddy.
>Of all the things in the list you single that out?
why would i not single out something that makes no sense?
>>
>>39343649
https://nytimes.com/2015/12/04/us/politics/combat-military-women-ash-carter.html
Are you bamboozling or actually fucking retarded?
>>
>>39343649
Women have been allowed in combat for over a year now. Don't tell someone to fact check when you haven't taken all of 5 seconds to google it yourself.
>>
>>39337148
Women have it easier because men are thirsty, especially online and are willing to shower girls with gifts/attention.

I can't even blame women, men should stop feeding into it.
>>
>>39343778
>>39343845
>women have been allowed in combat roles a whopping year
>those statistics have been floating around since before that happened
>most american soldiers are not in combat zones anymore
lol, nice fact-checking
good job embarassing yourselves
>>
>>39343845
>>39343778
ignore him don't let the faggot derail the entire thread plox
>>
>>39344033
yeah im totally derailing the thread by... posting on the thread's topic
you really got me there
trying to run away from your problems like you pathetic betas always do?
>>
>>39343284
>no right to genital integrity, penises routinely and permanently mutilated at birth
I feel bad for americlaps when it comes to this. You need to start shooting up your hospitals instead of schools
>>
>>39343649
>tells others to fact check
>doesnt do it himself

Retard.
>>
>>39344331
>so btfo hes trying to respond to an earlier post and pretend he didnt get owned
lol
>>
>>39344359
>so stupid hes pretending no one else disagrees with his dumbass.
Keep track of the poster count next time retard.
>>
>>39344384
oh sorry, i assumed a new poster would actually be smart enough to respond to the most recent post in a thread
i guess i cant understand sub-80 iq retards, my bad
>>
>>39344475
>tries to deflect the fact hes a retard who tried to act smart and was proven factually incorrect while posturing
CUTE! Hes a keeper guys!
>>
>>39337169
>>39337169
More women attempt suicide but are to pussy to go through with it though.
>>
>>39344549
>that pathetic attempt at deflection from his absolutely retarded mistake
lol, adorable
>>
>>39338614
You are actual fucking cancer
>>
>>39344605
>calling someone out for being stupid is somehow a mistake
He just keeps getting dumber!
>>
>>39344659
>so stupid he literally cannot even respond to the most recent post in an argument, even as a new poster where it would be far more likely to see it first
>unironically thinks he has the grounds to call anyone else stupid
as expected of a sub-80 IQ mouthbreather
>>
File: 1492116068517.jpg (952KB, 2604x1576px) Image search: [Google]
1492116068517.jpg
952KB, 2604x1576px
>>39344212
>>39343284
>>39337174
>>39337561
>>39340976
>>39338032

>before you even had a chance some roastie was allowed to handle your penis, snicker at your micro babydick, and then mutilate with a grim sense of satisfied vengeance
>>
>>39337148
I've been dating this girl for several years and boy they have a lot more problems.
First physical - vaginas are HUGE maintenance. They get infected, UTI's, period issues... it's worse than anything you could imagine as a virgin. Have a gf and you'll see...
But I think the real punishment in being a woman is having woman's psyche. They need everything softened, can't handle hard truths (even the most rational ones), they're generally lazier than men... I kid you not ancient religions like Judaism considered women unfit to give testimony because they are mentally irrational.
>>
Male here.

Male suicide rates are higher in one part because men are more violent and have follow through. Where girls will take pills, boys will go for the gun and know how to use it.

Also I don't know know who has more stress but I find life very stressful and have planned out a method of suicide more than once. (Means, where, what will happen after, does my insurance cover it, etc)
>>
>>39344726
>a non fact checking retard proven wrong is still trying this hard
>"argument"
>implying he wasnt just out right wrong and retarded
keep trying little jimmy, you can do it one day just not today retard!
>>
>>39337205
That's not reddit spacing you newfag.
>>
>>39343649
>>39343778
>>39343845
>>39343953
>>39344095
>>39344359
>>39344475
>>39344605
>>39344726
Dumb as a boat of niggers
>>
>women only acknowledge the 20% men that are in high positions, are good looking, have plenty of options, rich
>omg all men have it good
All the other men? They don't exist to them until they hit the wall and need a beta.

God I hate women.
>>
>>39337384
Women can easily marry into wealth as long as they're not hideously ugly or fat.

Men, well, ah, um....
>>
>>39344848
>even after all this time, he STILL hasn't read the most recent post in that argument chain and is STILL trying to act cool and deflect from his mistake
i'm honestly flabbergasted, even someone with an IQ below 80 would be smart enough to accomplish that and you haven't
is this real? are you honestly human? you can't be, no human being could be as fucking retarded as you and still have their bodily functions keep them alive
>>
File: 1503689735393.jpg (273KB, 1456x1103px) Image search: [Google]
1503689735393.jpg
273KB, 1456x1103px
>>39338728
>omg you're so butthurt
>women hate you
>you will never get any
>bitter virgin
>blah
>blah
>blah
>>
>>39345064
>gets proven wrong twice
>acting like he has any merit after getting shit on
i only read up to "flabbergasted" but i am "flabbergasted" as well retard, how do you ever expect to be taken seriously when you're this stupid?
>>
>>39345150
>gets proven wrong twice
>acting like he has any merit after getting shit on
im glad you finally realized the position you were in, even if it was unintentional
anyway i dont make a habit of speaking to retarded animals so good luck trying to survive
hint: you have to breath, i know that's tough to remember for something of your mental caliber
>>
One major difference I have noticed between men and women is that women are encouraged to be able to live without a man while men that don't have women are considered losers.
>>
>>39345009
>That's not reddit spacing you newfag.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

>That's not reddit spacing you newfag.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
See the difference? only one format is the one that is used on reddit, It doesnt matter if you have been formatting like that before reddit existed, now every single redditor does it and if you are going to keep doing it everyone is going to call you out for it.
>>
>>39345219
>tries to act like he wast wrong twice
>full on retard delusion in overdrive
my god this was a great string of laughs retard anon! we need more people like you, so we have someone to point to to let others know what not to be.
A retard who doesnt check his facts and cant keep track of a double digit counter!
>>
>>39345235
Both were used as early as 2007, reddit simply borrowed the format. The real reddit spacing is in the greentext where they space shit like so:
">be me

>be walking down street"

That is actual reddit spacing nigger.
>>
File: 1301087053089.jpg (5KB, 145x138px) Image search: [Google]
1301087053089.jpg
5KB, 145x138px
>>39345285
>fuck off greentext
>call other newfags
>>
>>39345309
Who are you quotationing?
>>
>>39345285
>fucked up the greentext
>pretending to be retarded
>>
File: image.png (434KB, 789x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
434KB, 789x720px
>>39338880
>muh rpg-style balancing
>>
>>39345350
There's nothing fucked up about it, I used quotes to differentiate my statement from the poorly-written example. It doesn't matter if the fucked greentext example is fucked, that was the point. Dumb frogposter.
>>
File: Alex Jones without a nose.png (168KB, 241x267px) Image search: [Google]
Alex Jones without a nose.png
168KB, 241x267px
>>39337148
>Men.

>Having it easier than women.

That phrase made me lose a fucking braincell. There's many societal double standards in favor of women, and like one I can actually mention that's toward women. Like for example, when women are shy and have social anxiety, it's seen as cute, so she'll for sure get a Chad bf. When a man is shy or has social anxiety, he is given the ostracized school shooter/jaded outcast reputation, because men are all expected to be alpha and worship women, that is one of the reasons why women blame """""""""""childish"""""""""" men for not courting them and giving them children, even though it's actually their fault for wanting everything given to their spoiled asses on Golden platter.
>>
>>39345367
>get BTFO
>it doesn't matter
wew lads
>>
>>39345452
More like you got BTFO for being a newfag not knowing what reddit spacing in its entirety is. Reddit cunts purportedly press enter twice when making their posts, so every single line

looks

this

However, normal text is acceptable if there is a decent amount of text and the paragraph is justified for clarity. That's just universal.

Since you are a retard I will reiterate the example:
Reddit spacing:
>be me

>be walking down street

>get my ass slapped by dog

Wow guys I feel objectified

The properly-written shitpost:
>be me
>get bent over by dog and fucked in the ass
>get laughed at by sissy white boi
(white space optional)
I fuckin cummmmm

That's literally it you shitposting normie cunt fuck off my website and learn how to type.
>>
>>39345562
You seem to think you are able to decide what is acceptable or not, formatting like this is clearly retarded and redditspacing likeand utterly retarded unless you are a dirty phoneposter
>Greetext

hello
>>
>>39344845
It's not about being violent, ya roastie apologist, it's about intent. Women know a gunshot to the head will kill the as do men, women purposefully pick pills because ghetto death rate is extremely low. It's a cry for attention end of story. I know a girl that blabs about ~attempting suicide~ 4 times, ya think if she actually wanted to die she'd get it right by then no?
>>
>>39345562
>lads

This

>IS NOT

Reddit

>SPACING

TRUST

>me I am an old fag
>>
>>39345562
>THIS IS NOT REDDIT SPACING

This seems pretty reddit spaced to me.
>>
>>39337148
I think men and women had it equally difficult for most of history, but recently the balance has shifted strongly to the women side. The mere fact that speaking about men's issues can be considered mysoginistic speaks a lot about the current situation of men. Of course, this changes from country to country and in countries like Saudi Arabia women have it much harder than in the west.
>>
File: 1503822187186.jpg (9KB, 233x271px) Image search: [Google]
1503822187186.jpg
9KB, 233x271px
>>39344212
goddamit! don't remind me of mutant benis eurofag
>>
>>39337205
>>39337227
>>39345009
>>39345235
>>39345285
Are you all seriously this autistic?

WHAT THE FUCK IS REDDIT SPACING AND WHY DO YOU CARE????????
>>
>>39337185
That's because women do not build society. Men build society, it is in our sex to do so. Anyone who believes in patriarchy or gender equality has no idea how evolution works, what gender roles are, or what the results of sexual dimorphism is. Of course society is harder for men than women, just like it is harder for men than cattle. They are fucking resources, and are not to have political, social, or economic power. That will and already is destroying the family unit and giving way to all the guys on this board who are disillusioned because they will not never get a girl who hasn't been ran through by more than 5 guys, and now we are seeing the rise of "far-right" nationalism and communist race-mixing faggots. Just accept biology you fucking retards
>>
Where do you meet girls to talk to?
>>
>>39337148
No one has it easy in their life. But women have it a bit tougher because 1. perods and 2. pregnancy. Pregnancy is a problem because after 35 getting pregnant is considered risky, unwanted pregnancy is stuck to them not us and lastly even if the pregnancy is wanted it's tough.

Other than that there shouldn't be too many differences in most western countries.
>>
File: 1501554201956.png (114KB, 500x478px) Image search: [Google]
1501554201956.png
114KB, 500x478px
I think men, on average, are more widely distributed across the spectrum of attractiveness/intelligence than women are. So, there are more men at the top of society (politicians, CEOs, billionaires, etc.) but there are also more men at the bottom of society (prisoners, dead soldiers, drug addicts).

This is perfectly possible: men and women have equal IQs, but the distribution curve is not equal.

Lately though, we seem to have the idea that since there are so many men at the extreme top, society must be tilted in the favor of men. But this willfully ignores all men at the extreme bottom. It's really unfair to men to complain about CEOs and billionaires, and not complain about prisoners. I think if you are an average woman, you have it a bit easier or a bit harder, depending on the specifics. If you are a below average woman, you have it MUCH easier. And if you are an above average woman, you will run into obstacles.
>>
>>39337174
>tfw intersex infants will be legally protected from genital mutilation before baby boys
>>
>>39346076
This theory also makes more sense because the top half of the distribution really gets to set the tone. Nobody talks about drug addicts and prisoners because those people have no real power in society. We only talk about the upper half or the upper 1/4 of the distribution, so of course in all of our discussions men have an 'advantage.'
>>
>>39346090
We just need the law that was passed protecting girls in 1996 to become gender neutral.
>>
>>39345974

how is pregnancy even remotely a problem when we have birth control and cheap abortions, and condoms? Slap yourself for being so fucking dumb.
>>
>>39337185
>implying that being in control correlates with having it easier

Even if we assume that men are in control, live for men is like this:
Archive things and get stuff done, then reap what you sow. If you are stupid and ugly, then it's gg for you.

Women have more safety nets, and the courts are rigged in their favor.
If you fail miserably at life and have no degree and are stuck in a depressing job, you can just get a man to take care of you.

If we are talking about easier to get a high power position, then it's definitely men who have it easier. I will just be honest here:
When, I have an important position to fill, that I will need to rely on for the next years, then I will do my best to avoid hiring a woman for it.
That is NOT because I think that women are less qualified.
It's because women tend to choose family over career. More then once I heard the phrase: "I could earn more, but why should I? I rather work part time and have a great life instead. I have enough money" Also women can just get pregnant and then just drop out of the work force entirely. Just like that. And I can't fire them in this situation. It is definitely a risk, that can't be accounted for.

All the stupid arguments about "discrimination" are just pure bullshit. The free market CAN'T discriminate.
>>
>>39343531
Women are allowed in combat roles but they don't have selected service so they are exempt from a draft in case wartime requires it.
>>
>>39337297
Do you live in fucking Africa or some middle eastern shithole? Everything you say does not apply to first world countries
>>
>>39343311
>>39337185
ree.
okay so here i go.

>male suicide rate
A man can get raped in many first world countries, and then be accused of rape, and forced to be paid child care laws for the rest of they're lives. Many think this problem is solved but those are lying tards. Look up UK rape laws and such.
But the problem originates much eariler than that. Males are the ones who get they're genitals mutilated and everyone is fine with that.
If you go to wikipedia, male circumcision is a page. If you try to go ta female circumcision, it redirects to female genital mutilation. Because it's only mutilation if you do it to a female.

get. the. fuck. OUTTA HERE.
>>
if any of you are interested in men's rights issues and haven't seen him already, i suggest you watch my friend randomercam. he pwns feminist music videos with musical responses, and such. he is not a fag.

here is a couple links.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gxaPt_4ANk4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OyhftiYSUH0
>>
>>39340395
You cant even defend your point lmao. Actually kys.
>>
>>39337148
Can I get away with false rape claims while the girl's life is destroyed and she probably ends up in Jail? Can I get a circle of girls punch her to death if I just decide she "harassed" me, even if this harassment is basically that she's ugly and try to flirt nice with me? Can I get hired just for the sake of a quote? Can I study a shitty meme degree with zero job expectations because I can get an wealthy beta orbiter anyway?

No, I can't, not even in the slightest.
>>
>>39344745
>women are protected from all forms of genital mutilation, even a pinprick that draws a single drop of blood
>they are allowed to strap an infant boy down and remove half of the skin on his penis, scarring it for life
Must be all of that male privilege.
>>
>>39337185
"Easy way out" dafuck? Commit Suicide is probably the hardest thing a human can do, you basically work against your biology. Pick a knife and just slightly pick it in your stomach, hurts a lot and you will stop right after.
You can say that commit suicide is an asshole move that let people you love behind, but it's never ever cowardly.
>>
a women is a real women when she bleeds from her genitals.

A man is a real man when he treats his women right.
Patriarchy.
>>
>>39337297
>blah blah i cant be a skank and get away with it

Thats all I got out of that.
>>
>>39337297
>male rape rates are so low
COULD THAT BE BECAUSE WHEN A WOMEN RAPES A MALE IT ISN'T COUNTED, YOU CLIT LORD

IRELAND:
4.--(1) In this Act "rape under section 4 " means a sexual assault that includes--

(a) penetration (however slight) of the anus or mouth by the penis, or

(b) penetration (however slight) of the vagina by any object held or manipulated by another person.

ENGLAND AND WALES

(1) A person (A) commits an offence if--

(a) he intentionally penetrates the vagina, anus or mouth of another person (B) with his penis,

(b) B does not consent to the penetration, and

(c) A does not reasonably believe that B consents.
SCOTLAND

(1) If a person ("A"), with A's penis--
(a) without another person ("B") consenting, and
(b) without any reasonable belief that B consents
>>
>>39337297
>men are proud
I GUESS WE SHOULD FIX THAT HUH. SHAAMEE

>legally hit women
HA HA HA. NO. OPPOSITE IS TRUE, AND THEY USE 'MEN ARE STRONG' AS AN EXCUSE

>being non-virgin male is ok but not female
THATS BECAUSE IT'S SHAMEFUL TO TOUCH TOO MANY DICKS. LESBIANS ARE NEARLY NEVER CALLED SLUTS, BUT GAY MEN OFTEN ARE.

I GUESS THAT MUST BE PATRIARCHY HUH
>>
File: 1482843966102.jpg (132KB, 1000x650px) Image search: [Google]
1482843966102.jpg
132KB, 1000x650px
>>39348794
The form of female circumcision practiced in parts Malaysia and the Philippines is much less severe than male circumcision. They cut off a tiny sliver of the clitoral hood.
>>
>>39349514
ITS ALL MENS FAULT SOMEHOW
SO LETS CUT OFF THE MOST SENSETIVE PART OF THEY'RE BODY. THAT'LL SHOW THEM.

OH WAIT WE ALREADY FUCKING DO THAT. WELL LETS START A HASHTAG TO KILL ALL MEN-- NOPE THATS A THING.
HUNDREDS AND HUNDREDS OF PEOPLE, THOUSANDS AND THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE ARE WORKING HARD TO TAKE AWAY WHATEVER RIGHTS WE HAVE LEFT. TO SWAY LAWS TO FAVOR WOMEN BECAUSE THEY ARE PATHOLOGICALLY BLINDED TO THE FACT THAT THEY ALREADY DO.
>>
>>39337544
you are the thickest cunt I've ever seen
Thread posts: 150
Thread images: 22

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.