[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

parents supressing their children feels

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: fuckkkkkk.jpg (9KB, 203x249px) Image search: [Google]
fuckkkkkk.jpg
9KB, 203x249px
>try to get into programming
>dad is scared i'll become a hacker
>not allowed access to the internet, only pc access 2 hours a day from 14 to 20yo.

>want to go out, ask to borrow car
>he doesn't believe im capable cause of my age. I'm 21, now 24.

>tried to open a bank account at 18
>mom finds out and flips
>drags me to the bank, takes over access to my bank card so she can monitor my transactions.

>buy first pc in 2015
>only allowed pc in my room as of this year.
>>
I refuse to believe this is real. How old are you now?
>>
>>39336707
Move out you stupid nigger
>>
>the sky is the limit
>i'll never be an astronaut
>>
If you're living in someone's house at 24 then you better respect their fucking rules.
>>
File: 1502572200068.png (105KB, 290x364px) Image search: [Google]
1502572200068.png
105KB, 290x364px
move out my dude. Or at least open up a bitcoin wallet so you can start saving to move out. just don't tell them about it.
>>
>be 15
>want to make rap music
>already wrote few songs
>write a text for an online battle
>dad finds it and screams at me for half an hour about how shit it is
>never write a single rhyme again
>>
>>39336707
kick your pops in the nads he deserves it
>>
I kind of know how you feel, op, but at least my mother was good to me. both your parents seem like shit heads.
>>
>>39337166
They shouldn't also go out of their ways to make as ansane as possible rules.
>>
>>39337238
I think shot like that is super fucking common, it only takes one overly negative remark from the people that are supposed to be supporting you to make you want to give up forever

>be 15
>write a song
>play it on guitar and sing the lyrics to my parents
>they call it worthless shit and that i shouldnt bother them over trash
>havent played guitar in 10 years now
>>
>>39337102
Do you think his mom let him? Do you think that he is capable of living alone and making his own decision when for the past 10 years he hasn't got balls to say no even in the most ridiculous moments?
>>
>>39336707
>parents were always supportive of me picking up hobbies
>but instead replaced shooting down my hobbies with fucking with me any chance they get
>>
>Mom always screamed at me to get hobbies and not be a deadbeat who spends his time on the computer in his room all day
>Pick up guitar
>Screams at me for not getting a good hobby
>Start reading books and recording my own music
>Screams at me for not having a job
>Get a job
>Screams at me for not being good enough

There's no pleasing the bitch. If I wasn't a virgin I'd get a shotgun and splatter my brains in her room as a "Fuck you, YOU did this" kind of deal but I really wanna fall in love at least once before I die.
>>
File: 1447421548474.jpg (88KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1447421548474.jpg
88KB, 633x758px
>>39336707
>Growing up
>Since I was 6 years old if I ever showed interest in a girl or vice-versa
>Even just a mundane conversation about video games or something
>Mom and sister would tease me "Ohhhh do you fancy her?"
>Purposefully try to embarrass me

This resulted in me being afraid to speak to girls throughout my entire teenage years for fear of being made fun of or teased. I am 20 now and only just being able to somewhat show romantic interest in a girl without getting anxious or embarrassed that I will be made fun of by bystanders

Thanks mom.
>>
> Get excited over things I learned about Dinosaurs/Knights/Pirates and other shit 7-10 year olds find exciting
> Go tell my mom a particular bit I found super interesting
> Get ignored like I'm not even there or yelled at for not being a good enough son, sprinkled with some sarcastic remarks
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.