[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

my bf just broke up with me, what should i do?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

File: 1503803744281.jpg (52KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
1503803744281.jpg
52KB, 500x400px
my bf just broke up with me, what should i do?
>>
>>39336390
Go get BLACKED
>>
Throw yourself into a trash compactor.
>>
Wear like 5 of those sweaters and 5 pairs of socks and 5 sweat pants and jump into a bonfire.
>>
Gays do not have bfs. He was your fuckbuddy. Get back on grindr.
>>
>>39336390
make a tinder account and invite every single guy in the vicinity over to your house for a fuck. lol that'll show him you can do better than the likes of him hehe
>>
>>39336390
Where are you at Anon, ILl help you feel better.
>>
>>39336390
do a good for society and blow your fucking brains out.
>>
I will be your new bf and treat you right
>>
>>39336390
Need a friend to talk too? Im lonely too...
>>
>>39336390
If you're an actual female and not a trap easy, just sit there and look pretty and the next guy will show up. Done.
>>
not to worry, you are a female and live life on easy mode and so will only have to wait a few hours/days before you see an opportunity to get another one.
>>
>>39336390
Go into programming. You'll get lost in the mazes of code and soon forget about your previous life.
>>
>>39336390
Destroy all romantic prospects he will ever have so he can feel the pain of loneliness forever.
>>
post moar pix please
>>
Where you at? I can be anywhere in the lower 48 within a week to help you dismiss those fee fees you had.
>>
>>39336390

threads like this are what killed this board

this is an original message
>>
>not knowing who this girl is
you kids fucking new? oh wait you're all 16 years old
>>
File: tumblr_od5wckQI2O1rvillzo1_400.gif (2MB, 300x461px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_od5wckQI2O1rvillzo1_400.gif
2MB, 300x461px
you already know what you want to do
>>
>>39336698
who is she? ive been here since 2013 and I have no clue
>>
fucking roastie
get out of here and go complain somewhere else about how your chad didn't stay committed for more than a day

also why are there so many beta white knights in here
>>
>>39336390
A barrel roll
Mudclips
>>
>>39336390
tits or gtfo you worthless roastie whore
>>
>>39336390
you should get the fuck off this board :)

>baited
>>
>>39336390
Post her feminine benis :DDDD
>>
>>39336390
>>>/soc/
fuck off to the attention whore containment board
>>
>>39336395
>retarded advice
>>
>>39336390
Your brother got tired of screwing his own sister? That doesn't happen, you must be lying
>>
get the fuck out of this board fucking roastie bait
>>
>>39336395
fpbp

Even if this was your first boyfriend, you're now sloppy seconds and damaged goods. You do not deserve a husband ever. So go fuck some niggers and die, whore.

Also post tits, harlot
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.