[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

To the Schizophrenic Robots

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 7

File: voices.jpg (4KB, 276x183px) Image search: [Google]
voices.jpg
4KB, 276x183px
When did you hear your first voice in your head?

>Be me
>Be 17
>At dinner with family
>Hear this nagging new york jewish voice telling me what to do and such
>say outloud "Hey look, a shiny penny in that gas chamber over there"
>Family is weirded out
>Get psych evaluation
>Diagnosed with schizophrenia
>>
File: 1453353491933.jpg (71KB, 286x256px) Image search: [Google]
1453353491933.jpg
71KB, 286x256px
not schizo but maladaptive daydreamer

>spend 1-3 hours a day focused on imaginary things that arent real, flesh out events with extreme detail
>tfw someone walks in on me walking in circles lost in my fake world
>only recently even became self-conscious of doing this and realize i've been doing this my entire life without even really thinking about it
>>
File: 1503527112107.gif (249KB, 837x736px) Image search: [Google]
1503527112107.gif
249KB, 837x736px
>>39336363
Holy shit, I do this in my driveway nearly daily.
This isn't normal?
>>
>>39336391
welcome to the club

>tfw really self-aware of it now but dont want to stop doing it because it helps me cope and escape from real life
>>
>>39336363
What are your fantasies like?
>>
>>39336463
superior versions of myself

>really into politics
>so imagine world where im an actual politician implementing my policies and debating on the stage

>had rockstar dream as a kid
>have since been imagining world where im some edgy deep musician and all my favorite songs are written by me in that world

>crave social interaction
>imagine world where im really sociable, witty and funny

all of these are at least 5-15 years old and have extremely autistic amounts of details. i could write entire essays describing people who literally dont exist but i have conversations with on a daily basis, if i dont catch myself doing it i'll easily have a long discussion with an imaginary person and not even realize what i was just doing didn't really happen
>>
>>39336213
>be 18
>start hearing voices
>sent to looneybin, diagnosed with shizophrenia
>meet other shizos who were in the system most of their life
>notice these people are all heavily into occult/mediums/wicca/fortunetelling
>decide to be contrarian and start reading the bible and praying to Jesus

I'm now 23, without meds, therapy or symptoms. Praise Jesus! Head-scratching doctors tell me I'm one of the lucky few that got cured.
>>
File: 1495551251832.jpg (211KB, 1419x1431px) Image search: [Google]
1495551251832.jpg
211KB, 1419x1431px
>>39336655
You sound pretty crazy to me.
>>
>>39336681
Read the scientific literature. Most Shizo's are heavily into occult and most believe themselves to be in contact with otherwordly beings and/or to have magic powers. It's demonic.
Jesus Christ can cure you.
>>
>>39336755
But anon...
Jesus is occultic, too.
>>
File: never ends.jpg (37KB, 386x470px) Image search: [Google]
never ends.jpg
37KB, 386x470px
>>39336363
>>39336391
>>39336463
Wow shit, this hits too close to home. Please don't tell me that this isn't normal.
>>
>>39336763
In most countries you can easily buy and read a bible. Christianity doesn't seem hidden to me. Gnosticism is a heresy. No need to go looking for mathematical bible codes, just read your bible and pray to God.
>>
>>39336755
>implying you have no contact with otherworldly beings
>claims Jesus cured him

What did he mean by this? Anyway my
Life only gets good when I embrace evil so Jesus can suck my fat black cock
>>
>>39336814
Its a different brand of occultism. Christianity was considered a cult back when the romans were still an empire
>>
>>39336363
I do this too. Never knew there was a name for it. Thanks, anon.
>>
>>39336363
Shit, I do this too. Maybe not so often as I usually try to keep busy but when I'm listening to music it sometimes completely takes me over. I'll sometimes do this weird thing where I'll flick my hands around, it's really fucking weird but it's like a twitch I can't control. I've been caught doing it at least once that I know of. What's wrong with me?
>>
>have all the symptoms except voices
>am spiraling more and more
>waiting for the day something says hello to me
>>
>>39337378
What are the "other" symptoms you have?
>>
Was diagnosed with it but not sure if I have it.

If I tell my story most people are like yeah you were crazy but to me it's logical and rational. Though the logic is bend.
>>
>>39336213
Not schizo but

>at restaurant
>go to bathroom
>knock on door
>hear clear voice say, "Sorry it's occupied!"
>wait for 15 minutes
>lady working there looks at me weirdly and opens the door and there was no one inside

I also had some weird delusions about aliens and the other side when I was 18 to the point I felt like I was going nuts, but it stopped after a few months. Also a bit of weed made me see faces and animals for days. As a kid I used to hear voices a lot and thought there was a demonic entity in my head.

S-should I be worried? I'm 19 btw
>>
>>39337378
That's not how it'll happen.
For me, I'm a weirdo and people talk shit about me, but I started noticing that I'd hear this shit talk when I wasn't in earshot. Started hearing coworker's voices at home or the voices of the people in the car in front of me talking about me. I've learned to try to make the voices say something that the people wouldn't be able to know but sometimes I don't catch on in time and it shows on my face that I think someone is talking shit. I also will hear things like cars pulling into my driceway and doors slamming
>>
>>39336363
I do this but i don't just walk, I run and jump all around the house making noises with my mouth
>>
>>39336565
holy shit this is almost exactly me. I've constructed a whole world in my head based around my ideal nation. it has detailed politics and a whole history, all the way back to the 1920s where it split off from the real world. and I have a musician fantasy too. didn't know this was a thing beyond just autism
>>
>>39337431
>I also had some weird delusions about aliens
Not significant enough, everyone wonders about them
>Also a bit of weed made me see faces and animals for days.
No shit you took drugs
>As a kid I used to hear voices a lot and thought there was a demonic entity in my head.
And I thought I was a fucking time lord with two hearts as a kid. You're fine
>>
File: IMG_0937.jpg (835KB, 2848x1643px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0937.jpg
835KB, 2848x1643px
I don't hear voices, just sounds and visual hallucinations. I have been diagnosed since April 2016.

Here's some of my shitty art.
>>
>>39337878
I like it. What kind of visuals?
>>
File: hallucinations.jpg (10KB, 288x175px) Image search: [Google]
hallucinations.jpg
10KB, 288x175px
I don't have diagnosed schizo but I'm watching myself as I'm still young and already symptoms are popping up and worrying me. My parents recently got concerned that I had it because I was having very minor hallucinations (just seeing my vision warp and distort). I ended up telling them a delusion I had but they suddenly got really worried and were ready to call the doc so I could get put on meds
Had to quickly say "haha, just kidding..." and I managed to convince them and eventually they said "It sure was ridiculous to think you had schizo, you probably just need more sleep"
No way I'm telling them about my paranoia or if my hallucinations get worse. I'm not going to let them dull me with drugs
>>
>>39337906
Mostly patterns and animals, such as birds flying out of the ground or tiny bugs.
>>
>>39337925
It's very rare that anyone is going to court order medication. I just pretend to take mine and stockpile it for times that I may need it, such as an active phase.
>>
>>39337404
All schizos think their delusions are rational and logical.
>>
>>39336755
Most schizos don't believe that, not sure what gave you that idea.
>>
>>39337805
Except with the aliens bit I was so convinced I was in a simulation and that aliens were spying on me I couldn't stand being around people. I felt like people on the other side were sending me messages through posters and I was cutting my legs so I could write messages in blood for them back.

I really don't know what was going through my head, I felt so disconnected and kept wondering if killing myself was the answer to getting out. Maybe it was the stress from my exams but still.

I'm getting paranoid more now. I keep feeling that someone is poisoning my food it's messing up my appetite
>>
>>39336565
You know dude, the world is just a place full of people
You can actually do all this shit if you study it and actually do it
>>
Once I heard a voice 3 years ago. It told me my name, and it said I am going to die.
It was scary as fuck, I did not hear it again.
>>
I once went two months without any kind of social contact literally just spending all day in my room. I ended up thinking I had psychic powers and couldn't tell my dreams from reality.
>>
>>39338702
>two months alone
>has intense dreams
>"i-im crazy!!"
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.