[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If I kill a random stranger, in a place I would never be (next

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

File: White-Rabbit-11.jpg (1MB, 2160x1920px) Image search: [Google]
White-Rabbit-11.jpg
1MB, 2160x1920px
If I kill a random stranger, in a place I would never be (next town over), and get rid of the body, no-one would be able to trace it back to me?
>>
>>39335634
Depends on how careful you were with disposing of evidence. Considering you're posting here, I'm going to guess you would probably fuck it up and get caught, but I don't care. Have at it, anon.
>>
>>39335634
Local loner goes missing, someone is killed nearby, local loner returns.
Not a chance.
Do you think your absence wouldn't be noticed?
>>
>>39335634
Better yet, kill yourself.
>>
>>39335634
Leave no physical trace behind, even a hair or fiber could come back to you. Make sure you don't get injured while doing it (knifes commonly slip when stabbing), make sure you have a change of clothes, make sure you don't let your family suspect you/ see you come in late because they WILL turn you in.

>captcha was crime watch sign

I think it's too risky but w/e
>>
>>39335634
If you wanted to kill a random stranger don't fucking do it in the next town over idiot
You need to go out of state, way out in the boonies in some town of 100 people
>>
You are just as likely to be caught in your own town as in another.

Have a think about this, and see if you see what I'm really saying
>>
Assuming you got rid of all technology that could trace you like phones and gps and such sure.
There's no reason to suspect you unless you get caught on camera or someone sees something.
Even if they get your finger prints dna or fibers they won't be able to find you if you're not in the system.
This is why serial killers are scary. People don't murder people they don't know. That's how this shit gets solved. When it's just some random they've got no reason to suspect you unless you get caught on camera or something.
>>
>>39335634
Unless of course someone the person used to know knew that you guys were enemies or had beef or something then you might become a suspect
>>
>>39335826
this, murder is not good
>>
>>39335634
>get rid of the body

Bad idea, the corpse will eventually be founded and you might leave some clues.
Better kill and don't touch the body.
>>39335802
If we're loner, nobody will know or care about us mate.
>>
>>39338540
You're stupid if you think you're not a known person.
>>
>>39338588
If nobody talks to you or see you regularly, how can they know where you go?
You're either paranoid or a normalfag
>>
>>39335634
Well now they will
>>
>>39338129
suicide is instead?
>>
>>39337232
>There's no reason to suspect you
Except, the dumb cuck made a post on 4chins and is now on a list.
>>
reporting this to fbi

bye bye fagop
>>
hey op, what if you got someone from a hiking trail or something? i dont think anyone would see u unless theyre in a group
>>
>>39338749
People do not need to talk to you, or even see you regularly to know you're there.
>>
>>39338762
>list meme

This is so reddit it hurts.
>>
Better just to go some third world shithole besides America where nobody cares about people dying.
>>
>>39339070
>only time I've seen a contrasting response like this to mentioning of a list is in a thread talking about murdering someone

I know this is the contrarian website and saying something like that always garners a response but you're gonna need to be way more subtle if you want to sting some psychos.
>>
>>39339178
You would have to be a total retard to think that OP would be on some kind of list for making this thread.

Because I'm generous and giving you the doubt, I'm assuming you were trying to make some kind of shitty, overdone joke a la most of reddit.
>>
>>39335844
This is even worse retard
>Town of 100 people
>Everybody knows each other
>New guy shows up
>Someone dies
>New guy immediately leaves
>>
>>39335634
You posted it here so you are on a hot list now.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.