[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Christian girls

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0561.jpg (763KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0561.jpg
763KB, 1080x1080px
Why doesn't /r9k/ just date a Christian girl, or dare within whatever religion your culture belongs to?
>>
Christian girls are still girls....how does this need explaining?

Do you think christians aren't complete and utter mentally deluded normies?

They're so normie they think they go to heaven when they die. LOL
>>
Would if I knew any
I don't.
>>
>>39334837
>why doesn't /r9k/ just date [ ] ?
Oh look, its this recycled shit again.
A robot would date literally any woman that would have him. Its not a matter of choice, its a matter of having no access to girls at all.
Now fuck off with your shitty thread
>>
>>39334870
They're at least more likely to be loyal virgins at marriage? It won't be 100%, but the best changes at a loyal virgin most robots have.
>>
Because they will not have sex before marriage.
>>
>>39334894
You have access to girls. Stop blaming other people.
>>
All Christian raised in the west are trash,that's why.
>>
>>39334894
>having no access to girls at all
Wut? You're on the internet right now. Lots of girls are right now accessible to you. There are tinder, dating sites, and so on.
>>
>>39334837
I'm from a 90% catholic country and more than half of women are still shit regardless.
I am a fedora, but I can pretend to be a papaboy if I want to, it just doesn't make any difference.
Besides, to get a woman you need money, because nobody is gonna follow a poorfag who cannot even afford to buy a gift for his gf.
>>
>>39334837
Area I live in is majority atheist. And yes I've tried.
>>
File: 1503035890446.png (388KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1503035890446.png
388KB, 720x1280px
>>39334837
have you seen Christian girls?
>>
>>39334946
I've seen all kinds of poor guys with girlfriends. Go outside. Go to places like Walmart or anywhere not high end and you'll see poor people.
>>
>>39334837
I can't stand religious people, especially girls. And I say this as someone who actually is (somewhat) religious. They all have this holier than thou personality even though they're the same as anyone else except they might go to church sometimes. I just hate that kinda attitude, not to mention many Christian girls think that because Jesus forgives all that means they can slut it up all they want and in the end all's fine. Nah, I am completely serious when I say that I'd rather be with an atheist girl even though I'm not atheist.
>>
>>39334983
They are females raised in a western culture, and most likely with abusive parents. It isn't their fault,they are just like that.
>>
>>39334964
Do you even read your posts? looks like an obvious troll, do you realize where you are?

Anyways.. to make a woman happy, just love won't do, women have needs and if you want to make a family then it gets a tenfold more complicated. Children don't grown on plants, they are human beings, they will grow and their needs will increase, means more money is needed (clothes, school, food, sports, electronics), also a wife would want to buy clothes and cosmetics most of the times, unless she has a job herself (I can't imagine a working relationship where both parties work while they have children), you will have to pay for that too.

Keep it real mane, a woman who cannot blend in society because her husband is so poor that cannot even pay for lipstick, will not be a happy woman and you're very likely to get dumped and lost everything after divorce (how did you even get together in the first place would be the mystery).
>>
Every girl I've ever had a relationship with turned out to be hardcore christian which I didn't know at first. Now, I can sort of spidey sense those things. I find it all a bit creepy, going to church, deliberately choosing to believe in something that can't be proven. I must sound like an edgy atheist right now, but I just severely dislike having to deal with all the sabbath and praying nonsense.. It's all just a glorified cult, especially here in the Netherlands where Moderate Christianity has become a rare commodity.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.