[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Im so fucking depressed i was talking to this girl for about

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

File: 1473636589569.jpg (46KB, 424x677px) Image search: [Google]
1473636589569.jpg
46KB, 424x677px
Im so fucking depressed i was talking to this girl for about a week and in thought we really hit things off but now she never responds to me and i always see her on It makes me so sad maybe i am just some pathetic fuck that can't keep a friend
>>
>>39333796
Why cut your wrists unless you're going for the artery? I've been cutting my legs so no one can see it. Are the wrists any better?
Sorry you got ghosted anon, what were they like?
>>
>>39333860
>Why cut your wrists unless you're going for the artery?

Probably not the "correct" answer but I do it because I'm a masochist and it feels fucking amazing.
>>
>>39333796
I got a crush on a girl who I've come to understand hates herself and wants to drug up every possible day even if it means she dies doing it. We got along super well before but she just doesn't care about anything that isn't her immediate pleasure.

I don't feel sad, I feel angry and empty. It's not my job to save her life but I sure wish she cared enough to save her own. How often can I really think, "wow, I might not ever meet someone who had such powerful chemistry with me again"?

Sorry for shitting up your thread with my blog. I at least hope you don't feel alone in your pain with what I've tried to talk about.
>>
>>39333893
Why the wrists? I cut too, but on my thighs. Aren't you worried about normies finding the scars there?
>>
it might not be your fault
she might have things going on in her own life
like maybe she was flirting with you but felt bad about leading you on because she secretly had a boyfriend.
i've done that before-- ghosted people because i actually had a boyfriend and i felt weird about leading them on but had too big of an ego to straight-up tell them that i had sorta deceived them. (now i don't even make any guy friends whatsoever without being upfront, which is the decent thing to do)

-cis female (female), not even roleplaying. sorry about being a shitty person and yeah just saying that's a possibility of what went on here.

gl anon.
>>
>>39333986
Well I'm also an exhibitionist so people staring at them just gets me all hot and bothered. The ones that get all concerned but don't say anything are the best.
>>
>>39333948
Why not spend time with her anyways? You could stop her from doing it maybe. Sounds like you two are good for each other.
>>
>>39334012
Oh, I cut because I have unhinged hatred of myself and deserve the pain. I don't want others to see me.
>>
>>39334015
You can't save the damned. If I play Captain Save A Ho I will just feel worse about myself long term. It's better to cut my losses because to me she seems so delusional about how addicted she really is that she will just rationalize away anything I tell her that does not line up with her agenda.
>>
>>39333860
They were very kind we talked for hours on end i thought she was amazing but suddenly stopped talking i see her on and even play games but i get no response why not just block me... why gimme false hope that we might talk...?
>>
>>39334116
Ok anon, sorry she is too far gone. Hope you find happiness!
>>39334194
Wow, that's unusual. Did she give you any reason why she might be mad? Sorry about your loss of communication with her.
>>
To the normalfags who cut themselfs in this thread, i have a question:
I know a girl who likes to cut herself and this is kinda in self destruction mode.
Please tell me why you people cut yourself?
>>
>>39334239
You know how when you watch a tragedy younleave the theater feeling down, but with catharsis? Cutting myself is like an especially strong catharsis. I'm externalizing the pain that I internalize every day.
>>
>>39334238
No she didn't she just stopped cold turkey but a lil before it she said she thought i was really nice and kind now nothing and im pretty sad like i wanna message her but even when i have she hasn't said nothing no anything I've said..
>>
>>39334258
I used to punch walls and twist wet rope to do that. I've got man hands because of it, but idk, seems worse than a shit ton of scarred skin.
>>
Wait does her email start with mlidit?
>>
>>39334239
Because we originally hate ourselves
>>
>>39334294
I don't even know who you are talking about
>>
File: 1458727690360.png (527KB, 800x559px) Image search: [Google]
1458727690360.png
527KB, 800x559px
>tfw iktf
I was in a similar situation some year ago, I fucked up because I always replied late on google plus, since it lags a lot but also because it takes me a hour to write a reply that doesn't reek of pathetic.
It lasted around a month, but it was just some dozen replies, not much, still they were long replies, it was mostly me cheering her up.
She cut ties saying that her family didn't want her to use internet anymore, it's really an obvious excuse right, but I can't really blame her for my stupidity.
I never had a real friend, figures a female friend, I'm probably socially disabled. That was my first and probably last try to get friendly with a female over the internet, outside of online games (where it was for obligation due to clan/guild involvement anyway).
>>
>>39334280
The type of feeling you get punching a wall and cutting yourself and watching the blood come out is different. I don't know how to explain it
>>
>>39334350
It really sucks like i wasn't even pursuing love honestly i just wanted a friend to talk to and i thought i finally got one but....ugh im honestly depressed
>>
>>39334529
Are you sure you didnt say anything creepy? That might be it and she just got tired.
>>
>>39334711
Nah im not like that i try to avoid that kinda crap honestly i just wanted a friend so i never came on to her
>>
>>39334789
What was the last thing she said to you and what did you say to her before that?
>>
>>39334836
One of the last things i said is that i really trust her like literally the last thing then I've just tried saying hi but i never get a response...before that we were just talking about me asking me question =/
>>
>this girl stopped talking to me I'm so depressed guise XDDDDD
>gimme attention and upvotes
Why are normies so dumb and superficial?
>>
>>39334901
It's not even like that dude why are you negative..?
>>
Op, it eally sounds like you creeped her out, just by the way you are acting here
>>
>about a week
so less than 7 days

shut the fuck up
>>
>>39335359
We really hit it off..i guess im just retarded..
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.