[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What was your excuse again, /r9k/?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 106
Thread images: 12

File: 1494710103796.jpg (73KB, 950x413px) Image search: [Google]
1494710103796.jpg
73KB, 950x413px
What was your excuse again, /r9k/?
>>
I'm not a multi-millionaire
>>
>>39333232

He has lots of money. I don't.
>>
I don't have a net worth of like 30 billion fucking dollars. That might be the main reason, not sure though.
>>
I wasn't born in an upper class family to a model mother and genius engineer father.

>>39333240
He's a multi-billionaire
>>
you know how girls thought it was cool in highschool for guys to have sweet cars, well now i have to compete with fucking spaceships man
>>
>>39333232
i'm a brainlet
I'm also bad with money.
>>
>>39333232
My iq is to low you cant be a robot if your iq is good
>>
>>39333232
>grade school
it's fucking nothing.
>>
>>39333315
Isn't this lolicon?
>>
>>39333437
i didn't think it was
>>
>>39333494
I'm guessing because of proportions and handsizes
>>
it helps when you're a natural fucking genius
>>
He's ultra-Chad now, and he dumped her slut ass. She wanted to dig her claws into that cash and he fucked her then got rid of her mah nigga
>>
>>39333232
I married the first girl who kicked my balls for her amusement. Mistakes were made.
>>
>>39333252
>>39333259
Oh yes, he was born with that money. He was given it for free and didn't work for it. The world is so unfair.
>>
>>39334668
>He was given it for free and didn't work for it. The world is so unfair.
Do you seriously think he works orders of magnitude times harder than someone who only makes $40k a year?
The world is unfair and Mr. Paypal lucked into his wealth just like someone winning a lottery.
>>
File: Cheeto laughing.jpg (30KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
Cheeto laughing.jpg
30KB, 450x450px
>>39333232
I'm not the modern Einstein preparing the Earth for the colonization of Mars.
>>
>>39333232
i am not a good looking chad with money and a iq of over 150.
>>
>>39335048
He worked harder than any wagecuck in setting up the business. And it's guaranteed he still works harder. Maintaining a business is hard work. Not that I'd expect a NEET to understand.
>>
>>39335048
>didnt earn his wealth
Google this guy. He doesnt even sleep like a normal human.
>>
my IQ is 90
>>
>>39335048
Work smart, not hard.

IQ and application are main determining factors.
>>
>>39333401

no shit. the 120+ IQ people in here, drive me up the fucking wall when they pretend everyone can be an engineer or some bullshit
>>
>>39336020
Nearly every robot claims to have a 130+ IQ. Genius level, kissless virgin NEETs.
>>
>>39336050

i wish. God i wish i had some high IQ and could get some fancy computer job everyone here claims to have.

My dad was a low IQ tard who flunked out of HS, and my mom just barely passed HS, my IQ is like 90. im lucky i can get a job in the pit of hell, pushing a fucking broom.

the 130+ IQ fuckers in here whoa re like, c'mon guys its easy to be an engineer!! if i can do it, anyone can

gosh darn it, just work your butt off!!
>>
>>39336114
Those 130+ posters are NEET failures, not engineers. They got their scores from meme online tests.
>>
File: 1503189854264.jpg (30KB, 605x395px) Image search: [Google]
1503189854264.jpg
30KB, 605x395px
Some times I wish I could channel meme magic and turn myself into a Gondola, just to observe the social ecology of the ultragentry. Like, who takes the check in a situation like this? It's not like Amber Heard isn't wealthy and famous herself. She could very easily pay for their night as well as Elon could. Would she even get that sense of satisfaction from having someone who's equally wealthy and successful pay for her meal? So many questions.
>>
>>39336050
Most of those lie and everyone who is genuinely stupid doesn't visit those circlejerk threads.
>>
Average IQ
Diagnosed autism and depression
Ugly
Scrawny and weak

All legit excuses.
>>
>>39334536
that's p fucking hot tho

i need a wife who will own me
>>
>>39336197

i do, it's my fantasy as a brainlet to magically get smart, and not have to do a job that involves cleaning and removing garbage.
>>
>>39336131
been tested officially when i was young at around 130. suck at math, can't even do calculus. shit memory and poor attention span. can't even remember street names. takes me 3 months to remember my address when i move. only thing i've ever been good at was writing. IQ ain't everything but it's not totally worthless (i hope)
>>
File: sf767cduxd8z.jpg (217KB, 1022x1121px) Image search: [Google]
sf767cduxd8z.jpg
217KB, 1022x1121px
>>39336020
Brainiac robot here (130~)

How can I help

Or do you know
>>
I don't have one. I know I'm a fucking waste and I'm doing nothing about it.
>>
>>39336247

invent that pill from Limitless, no joke
>>
>>39333232
And now he is stuck with a vapid succubus, good for him!
>>
>>39334668
The only reason he is getting laid IF he is getting laid is because he's rich and now famous. You asked what my excuse was, and you got it, now you want to pick apart my excuses. Fuck yourself my man.
>>
>>39336244
Are you me? I cannot navigate roads to save my life, but I am otherwise smart.
>>
>>39333232
ADD/ADHD, anxiety, socially inept, failed in life
>>
>>39336275
Success is attractive. He worked hard for his success. You have no reason to be angry at him, he did the work while you're a lazy ass NEET.
>>
>>39336020
>tfw 125 iq

Ha ha get cucked brainlet, engineering is actually pretty easy, just learn then remember and apply what you learnt, once you learn the basics they can be applied and altered to nearly any application
>>
>>39336287
Actually smart, or the high school dropout neet virgin meme smart?
>>
File: A6.jpg (62KB, 636x382px) Image search: [Google]
A6.jpg
62KB, 636x382px
>>39336273

she's a huge cunt, but she is pretty hot though.
>>
>>39336336

suck a cock dick head
>>
>>39336271
Best I can do is refer you to nofap.

Testosterone is the lifeblood of having willpower and aspirations, and it's basically the skeleton key behind why normie brainlets just seem to waltz through life making 6 figure salaries.

Cut ties with masturbation and I think it'll shock you how mcuh more sense life makes. It can only help.
>>
>>39336381

are you sure you are a genius, cause that's the dumbest shit i ever heard. i'll just wait on the pill from Limitless then.
>>
>>39336287
it's been over 2 decades and I'm still trying to remember which month is which number, every year I relearn each month and every damn year I forget it
>>
File: 1503793223822.jpg (294KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
1503793223822.jpg
294KB, 2048x1536px
>>39336402
It's true my dude, it's fundamental biology

Your body is the product of millions of years of evolution designing you to get laid and testosterone is the lifeblood of it that turns you into a capable individual.

When you constantly fap it away your body figures you've served your evolutionary purpose and resigns you to being a pasty hunchback.

Getting pussy is the primary objective but everything tangentially related becomes 600% easier.

There's nothing inherent that sets you apart from the peabrained simpletons that just seem to waltz through life never considering the challenges you face and never seeming to have to. Just a chemical imbalance that comes when you spend all day in your room and cheat your body's biological imperitives.
>>
>getting gold-digger for gf
Elon is going to be fucked.
>>
this guy is not a CIA front man
>>
>>39336563
Can you explain to me why, after months of not jacking off, the only effect I had was having an almost non-existent sex drive? If it would really give me more testosterone, I should have more motivation and an increased sex drive, right?
>>
>>39336575
He already fucked her over.
>>
>>39336615
It makes you more apt at getting laid.

I figure this means looking like you aren't horny and looking collected. It's all designed to get you laid, hundreds of millions of years of evolution got it figured out.
>>
>>39336747
How do you get laid if you don't feel like having sex?
>>
>>39336244
IQ is the best predictor of success in pretty much any area that requires using the brain. employment, school, games
>>
He can afford a hair translplant. I can't even spell that.
>>
>>39335048
Almost everyone I know, including my coworkers, consider me very hard working and yet Musk works much harder than me. I could definitely see him working at least one order of magnitude harder than the average $40k/year wagecuck. I'm always picking up shifts for my coworkers so they can get time off to spend with their families and I see Musk milling about at all sorts of odd hours when almost no one else is around.

t. SpaceX wagecuck

>>39335189
>>39335977
It's nice to see some anons get it.
>>
>>39337574
What is the best way to guarantee a seat on the first mission to Mars? I'm 25 with a meme degree (fell for the 'do what you love' joke) and 140iq but willing to learn anything to get me off this planet and into the history books plus a statue of me in a future Mars city would be very cool too
>>
>>39337726

>iq 140

Do you know how I know that you're retarded?
Because no smart person would:
>brag about his intellige
>mention IQ like that
>call things meme
>>
>>39336050
I don't know my IQ, but I'm pretty sure I have only an average level IQ for somebody with a PhD
I'm very far from genius or ever "brainy" for a scientist but I'm working with Jewish girl with a Hermione tier intelligence (Harvard, MIT, Phi Beta Kappa) so my frame of reference is pretty fucked up
>>
>>39337726
You'd probably want to start with a STEM degree and some military service. Take a look at some current NASA astronaut bios.

Otherwise get a job here, try and move into the launch closeout team, hit one of the astronauts over the head, hide the body, take their place, and hope no one notice until you're on the way to Mars.
>>
>>39337797
By the way this isn't a humblebrag I really feel average for a scientist
>>
File: Capture.png (36KB, 1506x308px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
36KB, 1506x308px
Not saying muskrat isn't smart, but he got sent to private schools which means he probably had very good parents
>>
>>39335048

Yes he does leftypol, he works 100 hours/week
>>
>>39333232
I'm a retard. Plus, luck and circumstance are factors in everything. Someone else could be born with the same IQ and mind of his but not be as successful just because of probability.
>>
>one guy trolling 20 people in this thread with no fap

You guys really are dumb. Yeah, nofap totally cured my cancer as well
>>
>>39336244
>i was young at around 130
>young
there's your problem, childhood iq scores are a meme.
>>
Who here 100-115? Feels bad being smart enough to know you're not that smart.
>>
File: fba.jpg (45KB, 500x601px) Image search: [Google]
fba.jpg
45KB, 500x601px
>>39335048
>I spent the same effort as this guy, I should be paid the same
Do you commie cunts really think you deserve shit simply for effort? You could put in a 100 hours every week to sort all the stones in a field by size and shape, scatter them and do it all over again. Your effort does not matter. Nobody gives a shit how many hours you put into something. People pay for results, for things you do that they need done. Your pay reflects how much somebody else needed/wanted you to do what you're doing.

Why are britbongs this fucking retarded?
>>
File: Screenshot_20170827-145456.jpg (69KB, 634x812px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170827-145456.jpg
69KB, 634x812px
>>39336247
>130
>brainiac
You're not even in the top 1% you faggot, pic related.
>>39336271
He is too dumb to invent something
>>39336050
130 is not genius level, it's just the smartest out of every 50 people more or less.
>>
>>39333232
Look at his face.

You can tell by the look on his face that he isnt enjoying it.

He knows this bitch is out there for the money and even though he has proved his youthful bullies wrong he can never go into that blissful ignorance that once was there.

He knows and it is actually my biggest fear, that one day when I am successful and make it that people will like me for my money.
>>
>>39338025
This. IQ in the initial stages of brain development is heavily influenced by the enviornment, but as the brain keeps developing it increasingly approaches the genetic expected value. Basically, your genes have the blueprint for how good your brain is gonna be, but the environment affects how quickly you reach your potential.

The failed child prodigy is not just a meme, it's a real effect. Some kids will develop more quickly than others, but their top end could turn out to ultimately be lower. Since IQ is taken relative to one's peers (all kids would be retarded compared to adults in absolute scores), it's entirely possible to have say 130IQ when you're 10 years old, but only say 110 when you're 21.
>>
>>39334668
Yeah dude. Not everyone has a great multibillion dollar idea.
>>
>>39333240
He isn't a multi millionaire either anon
>>
>>39333232
What is this pic is from? Its looks like music video
>>
The dumbshit wannabe-rich libertarians in this thread
>He worked for it
>Well yeah you have to have a high IQ
>And sure, some luck too
>And inspiration yeah
>Sure, Musk had a decently rich background too

Get fucked cuckshills
>>
>>39338613
you can do everything properly to achieve your goals and still fail, so they have to rationalize such gaps in their logic when confronted
>>
>>39338613
What is your point, exactly? Nobody's saying you could be like Musk. He's objectively superior to you, and his parents are to yours. Which is why they are all in a higher social station. Not everyone with a middle class background can make billions. It took luck, yes. It took a wealthier background, yes. But humans work so they can make better lives for their progeny. Can't think of any cases where someone made it to the top in a single generation.

You can't become a billionaire, but it you weren't a loser your grandkids might.
>>
>>39338719
God you dumbshit, you were at least showing your true libertarian, fuck the 99%, colors for a while there but then went the conservatard path of "if u try u'll eventually make it".

At least honest libertarians are open with their hatred of most of humanity and don't try to always couch it like you dumbshits do.
>>
>>39338743
I did not say if you try you'll make it. I said you might possibly. But you won't, because you're a plebean of plebean blood. There is also an insane amount of luck involved.
>>
>>39338808
Good, at least show your true colors, libertardian. It's a shame mediocre dumbshits like you buy into that thinking, keeping us all down.
>>
>>39336381
>nofap
xD
The only way to rise your testosterone levels are steroids.
>>
>came into the thread to see decent posts about this guy
>shilling, mass unwarranted self projectioning of IQ levels, and autism

Wow. I mean WOW.
The amount of insecurity in this thread is laughable.

Further proof this board needs to die, along with everybody in it

>inb4 ">entering threads you hate"

Fuck you, I never expected this sheer amount of stupidity.
>>
>>39338908
Neither did we but then your mom shat you out.
>>
>>39333232
Because Elon Musk was a child prodigy and entrepreneur meanwhile i was eating bugs and watching cartoons.
>>
>>39333232
im not ultra rich like him and even if i were i wouldnt consider getting hot bitches for my money
>>
>>39338743
I mean, why do people even become rich? Because they provided something that a lot of people, or people with lots of money are prepared to pay for. Why do we let people become rich? Because the non-zero probability of becoming rich motivates others to innovate and do something.

If you create a bureaucratic redistribution system, all you end up with is a new hierarchy, a society wide corporate ladder of party nomenklatura. The USSR was an insanely corrupt, nepotistic shithole. But not because some evil individuals ruined the glorious communist ideal. No, because game theory makes it inevitable. If there are ways to break the system for individual gain, people will do that. And the people who do it will leave those who don't in the dust. The party insiders are the new elite, and unlike free enterprise, party hierarchy incentivizes only scheming and nepotism since there is no external competition the party needs to worry about (unless it's war time, when by necessity every communist regime ever becomes essentially a failed version of fascism trying to masquerade as communism).

Rewards have nothing to do with effort, get that through your thick fucking skull. There is no reason why they should be. When you pay living wages to alcoholics who can barely do their job, they will keep being barely able to do their job. If there is a real threat of ending up on the street and their family starving if they fuck up, they're gonna be less inclined to do so. This is what happened in the former 90s a lot, btw. Losers who had slid by for decades barely working at all were suddenly exposed to the forces of the market. I can't say I feel sorry for them.
>>
>>39336336
You arent an engineer.
I doubt you even went to college
>>
>>39338838
>keeping us down
No, lol. You wouldn't make it in communism either you dumb cunt, the same people who run circles around you now would run circles around you then. Just as part of the party. You unironically lead a better life as a first worlder in poverty than the average worker did in the USSR. You might not have much money and be barely getting by, but you've also got cheap and plentiful food so you won't starve. You might be barely payig rent, but at least you have toilet paper.
>>
>>39339008
>>39339058
The first post tries to argue pretend principles, the second is just the raw, sick and twisted underbelly that really animates libertardians.
>>
>>39339087
You have not addressed anything I said.
>>
>>39336771
Because you don't want to look at a girl you're trying to have sex with like a hungry dog looks at a bone
>>
>>39339087
Where is your response to any of the arguments? /leftypol/ btfo as usual. In communism you wouldn't even have the pony hentai to masturbate to
>>
>>39339149
>>39339193
I'm not a communist, just not a retarded right-libertarian who jerks off to Peterson. This is why my country Sweden works so much better than your American shithole.
>>
Musk isn't genius smart. Most of his engineers (I'm not saying most engineers here, they probably cherry pick great candidates at his companies) are probably smarter than he is.

It's not about how smart he is, but his willingness to get things done and his vision.

99.9999% of people with his IQ have achieved jack shit.
>>
>>39336020
Just learn it you spaz, it might take a little bit longer but you can still do it if you try.
>>
>>39336050
>>39336197
>>39336131
It does make sense take /r9k/ would have a much higher average IQ given how much of a wedge that can drive between you and other people (especially at a young age).
>>
>>39334668
1. His parents were rich, under the top 10 richest people in the world there is only 1 person who doesn't come from a upper class family
2. despite his hard work, he has a genius level IQ, wealth and IQ correlate, aside from actors or people who were just lucky with the share market or heritage, it's very unlikely that someone with an IQ sub 120 can get rich.
>>
>>39339213
You're what's ruining this country.
Owe up to your shit and house some raping apefugees in your own house and quit forcing it upon everyone else.
>>
>>39335977
The point is that IQ is almost entirely out of your control and therefore yes he was "born with it." Not everyone can do what he does, this is extremely obvious simply because NOT EVERYONE DOES WHAT HE DOES.
>>
>>39333232

Not a genius

Not a millionaire

Not an good looking

Not upper middle class

Not a child of parents that actually know how to raise a child

-

Stupid thread, stupid comparison
>>
I'm not anywhere near as intelligent as he is. I also didn't work anywhere near as hard. With a lot of focus and dedication, my ceiling is probably upper-middle class professional, like a moderately successful lawyer or military officer.
>>
>>39337840
It's just impostor syndrome, anon. Don't listen to your brain. You've got where you've got with work and skill, I know it.
>>
File: 1496351710888.png (681KB, 1051x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1496351710888.png
681KB, 1051x1080px
>>39338613
This. He basically filled an emerging market niche with paypal and actually managed to expand. Meanwhile, 100k "just wurk hards brah" startups failed.

>>39333232
>never bullied in school
>cripplingly introverted and afraid of intimacy
>women and their way of life annoy me to no end
>3/10 looks (inb4 but u kan cheinj wit surgery bruv)
>actually studied (and work in) finance so the "u jus werk hrd 'n suceed" delusion normalslimes are throwing itt doesn't fly with me since for every self made billionare, there are objectively a million failures
>small 6-by-6 dick
Never had a chance.
Btw, if I was a billionare, I'd hire 100 slags to carry me around like a swarm of flesh and do everything I command them.
>>
>>39336020
Its that duning kruger effect anon. People who are good at things generally dont recognize the difficulty of those things because its not difficult for them. Thus they tend to underestimate their skills.

Humble brag incoming. I work as a mechanical engineer and spend most of my time working in robotics labs. I constantly feel like I'm terrible at my job because the things i feel confident doing seem so simple that anyone could do them. My bosses are always telling me how great im doing but i have a hard time believing it most if the time. I still feel like i have no place next to my coworkers. They all seem so smart compared to me.

Its amazing to me that simply doing the things people ask you to do is worthy of praise. Like just someone doing their job is unheard of or something.
Thread posts: 106
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.