[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ballbusting couple returning for this Saturday night. How are

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0105.jpg (190KB, 750x1103px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0105.jpg
190KB, 750x1103px
Ballbusting couple returning for this Saturday night. How are my robits??

I'm enjoying a fancy vodka mixed with vodka on ice.
>>
Where is my uni buddy when I need him??
>>
>>39333073
A friend you used to trade kicks with?
>>
>>39332542
So your bitch is giving you sissy treatment since McGregor lost on the behalf of all white people?
>>
>>39333627
No he is someone who pops into the thread and chats with me and he is always super nice. I wanted to see what he is up to

>>39333653
Idk who mcgregor is, also I'm the man in the relationship..hard to tell who you were referring to. Either that or I'm drinker than I thought
>>
>>39333716
>mcgregor
Some boxing match or something.Pretty popular apparently.
>>
File: IMG_0095.jpg (80KB, 500x627px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0095.jpg
80KB, 500x627px
>>39333846
Not really into watching pro fighting. Used to fight in tournaments and stuff as a kid to build my confidence so it's interesting but I just like highlights such as the final knockout punch or kick. Win by submissions or judges is boring
>>
>>39333897
Yeah, not my thing either.
>>
>>39333922
What are your hobbies/likes anon??
>>
>>39333928
Programming and mountain biking. Topical side-note: my girlfriend tells me that it'd be funny to see me miss a jump on the bike and land straddling the top tube.
>>
>>39334076
What programming language is your favorite?

My hobbies are video games and training my doggy. For a living I design aircraft repairs for where they are lacking and then try and get them approved for airworthiness as standard
>>
>>39334126
Innovating and improving aircraft repair standards? That sounds like a very specific, but very useful occupation.

>language
I'm not sure about a favorite, but I'm probably most familiar with Java. It can be a bit clunky but it get the job done. It's usually my job to fill gaps in the team and do oddjobs, so I'm usually working with several programming and scripting languages at any given time. I'd rather specialize in Java, C++ and C#, but what can you do?
>>
>>39334126
Have you played any good games lately? I've been a bit underwhelmed and disenchanted with recent releases.
>>
>>39332542
How often does she hit your junk, anyway? And does she rrad many of these threads?
>>
>>39334580
>rrad
Read
>>
>>39332542
>I'm enjoying a fancy vodka mixed with vodka on ice.
Dude, if you passed out already, I'm getting out the sharpie
>>
File: IMG_0079.jpg (102KB, 750x938px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0079.jpg
102KB, 750x938px
>>39334469
I thought resident evil seven was a really good release from the resident evil team, played it multiple times over

>>39334580
She hits me in he balls daily and I show her the threads of anything interesting happens or if she is asked a question.

>>39335223
I did pass out!! But I sleep lightly so I'm awake again
>>
File: IMG_0078.jpg (245KB, 818x850px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0078.jpg
245KB, 818x850px
So I'll probably keep waking up so don't be too impatient. And you can always check back too
>>
Someone in /d/ asked for this story so I'll post here too.

>>7605353
I will try to answer it all in one go. And call her Lexi for the sake of using a name. So Lexi had split parents and we would often go a few towns away to visit her dad, her dads trailer was unsuitable to house children though so we would go stay at her grandmas house. Her grandma was so old you really never saw her, she stayed in bed and home health came for her every 6 hours or so. So we were in the living room watching some anime (both probably 13 or 14 at the time) and she started grinding on me. I don't remember why but I just wasn't in the mood, she tried sucking my cock but I wasn't getting hard and she went to grab my balls and I grabbed her hand and pulled it away. I told her I didn't feel like it tonight and I didn't feel like having a ballbusting session either. We argued for a bit then went to bed. I was drifting asleep when she started grinding her ass on my lap and asking me to finger her. I told her to go to sleep. I was almost asleep when I felt her hand slide past my waist band, found my bare testicles and grip them both and kind of pulled them to her. I tried to tell her to let go but she squeezed them tight. Like sickengly tight. She told me to finger her again. I tried to tell her no and she crushed them more. I don't remember it well but I remember her saying something like if she didn't get to cum tonight then she would just break my balls...no idea if she was serious but she had never acted like this before. So I reached around and fingered her for a good hour or so and got her off a few times, she eased up and eventually released my balls and told me I was a good boy... this began her descent to crazy bitch status.
>>
>>39336418
Oh boy another fake story. Good to see you're making up new ones this time instead of recycling the same shitty stories you came up before
>>
>>39336451
This isn't new. This is the same goth girl that we had forces from town for becoming a crazy bitch
>>
>>39336476
Well at least this one is slightly more believable. Or at least it was up until the end
>>
>>39336506
I just don't see why your so skeptical. It's just your normal kid stuff. Teens exploring their kinks and bodies. I don't think anything I've posted would be hard to believe. Then again with 10 years experience I can't remember everything I've posted. It seems to be the goth girl that you have the most trouble with. I don't recall you having any issues with me and the wife ballbusting adventures
>>
>>39332542
>that toy keyboard
You have a kid?
>>
>>39336722
Yup, my first chiled (son) He's just a few months old
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.