[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

males are cursed Females are blessed

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: large.png (209KB, 394x476px) Image search: [Google]
large.png
209KB, 394x476px
reminder that women:
>have better and longer orgasms
>have multiple orgasms with little or typically no refractory period
>our clitoris has twice(2x!!) the amount of nerves as the penis packed into an area only one hundredth the size
>have better sense of taste and smell, so we enjoy food more
>have better tactile sensitivity, enjoy massages more
>Iive Ionger (once you factor in the above, the becomes a positive)
>>
>>39332227
You're weaker and have 20% smaller brains.
>>
>>39332227
Yeah but at least I only bleed out my dick once everything 3 months instead of once a month you untermensch
>>
>>39332278
This. I would never trade an ability to crack someone's skull open and non-bleeding genitals even for an immortality.
>>
>>39332227
reminder that women
>can't experience real orgasms if not fully focused and stimulating clitoris and OR anus, so they depend 100% on horse dildos and hitachi dildos
>finally women cannot enjoy sex on a regular basis or with any men, even hung ones

so, nice bait faggot
>>
>>39332227
>all of these points based on simple primal instincts as opposed to intellectual gratification and reasons to live

ha
>>
>>39332227
>have better sense of taste and smell, so we enjoy food more
This is false
>>
>>39332412
>This is false
keep dreaming
>>
>>39332227
People like you are why women get called "roastie" and discriminated on 4chan. All because you have to make some stupid shitty bait. Nos vemos negros.
>>
>>39332694
delicious male tears
>>
File: baito_nivel_rudeza.jpg (5KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
baito_nivel_rudeza.jpg
5KB, 225x225px
Bait desu

>aldo
>>39332694
He's right, most of the females can't just post like everyone else and I don't know why do they have to post this shit.
>>
>>39333930

Fuck you bitch, this board is already an ocean of male tears. Haven't you had enough?
>>
File: tumblr_o1el94eSCF1v5l024o1_500.gif (900KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o1el94eSCF1v5l024o1_500.gif
900KB, 480x480px
That's just the beginning.

Society also exists to serve you on so many levels, and you will never have to prove yourself as a man and you get all the sex you want but you don't like the average guy that's the only downside.

i really hope hell isn't real so I can die in peace.
>>
>>39332227
Women think with their emotions while men think logically, are usually a lot less intelligent than men, and usually physically weaker than men. I wish I was a man
>>
>>39334257
to be fair plenty of men area also emotional, women just become women, men have to become men through artificial transitions into adulthood aka rights of passage.

Sometimes I think the traps on here become traps because they never transitioned into a man so they transition into a woman instead.
>>
>>39334257
Men think rationally but the burden of that is thinking rationally and feeling that burden.
>>
>>39334257
Please be my tiny, weak, depressed gf.
>>
I always thought it was interesting that women are supposed to see a larger spectrum of colors than men, especially since I'm a partially colorblind man.

There are some gratifying things that some men will experience that most if not all women never will. Being taller and stronger than the majority of people, high on adrenaline and testosterone while protecting and saving someone's life is better than a tasty meal, a massage, and an orgasm.

Also ASMR. Real ASMR with the tingling sensation on your head and spine, not the girlfriend experience YouTube videos. A lot of people say its the most pleasurable thing they've experience once they recognize it and it doesn't seem like there's a difference between how the genders experience it.
>>
>>39334341
Asl
originalz
>>
>>39334522
>Asl
23 M Brisbane
>>
>>39332227
All I see is men:
>orgasm quicker and easier
>don't bitch about the food they eat
>cry about being hot or cold
>get put into an early grave, because of the bitches they have to put up with
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.