[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/r9k/ please help me, I really need help here Im freaking out

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 15891581945.jpg (35KB, 450x416px) Image search: [Google]
15891581945.jpg
35KB, 450x416px
/r9k/ please help me, I really need help here Im freaking out

I moved into uni today. I'm 20 but went to community college for my freshman and sophomore years. I have 4 roommates, all of them are tall black chads with hot girlfriends. I told them I'm not familiar with drinking or smoking, but they said they want to get me "drunk as fuck and high as fuck" (they're words)

I came back tonight as they were leaving and they made me drink some liquid out of solo cup. It tasted horrible. One guy showed me his joint and told me he'd make me one tomorrow.

My room smells like weed, its really strong. If my parents come they're gonna freak out, I really hope it doesn't stick to clothes.

I'm seriously freaking out here. They said tomorrow is my "intiation." I'm so terrified, I can't breath in my room, this is so bad. Fuck fuck fuck fuck what am I going to do??? I can't get in trouble or my career options are destroyed. If my parents find out they're going to kill me and theres no way I can avoid my roommates for the entire semester! Oh man please someone get me out of this place.
>>
I still think about when I went to college 4 year ago and failed.

I think it changed me forever and made me realize I would never make it in life.

I'm so miserable about it.
>>
lmao whiteboi prepare to be initiated into the cult of the BBC
>>
are you retarded? they're being nice to you man. Just tell them you're not interested in drinking or smoking (it's expensive as fuck, they won't ask twice), and be nice back. You've got 4 new friends
>>
>>39331878
I dont know, I dont think they're gonna take no for an answer. Also Im a huge pussy

Do you think they're picking up on my insecurities and doing this on purpose for their entertainment? Maybe?
>>
Don't be a fucking baby they're just trying to be your friend.
God what a pathetic loser you are, if I had roommates like that in college then I'd be in a much better position in life than I am now socially.
But go ahead, throw another social opportunity in the garbage. Loser.
>>
>>39331907
Maybe you're right
I dont have many qualms about smoking but I just dont want to get caught and get in trouble
>>
>>39331914
It's always a risk, that's half the fun.
I got caught in college for smoking weed and all they did was give me a slap on the wrist desu
>>
>>39331790
"If my parents find out they're going to kill me"
Your 20. Come on.
>>
>>39331900
they will take no for an answer. Weed is expensive as fuck, they won't waste it on someone who doesn't want it. They're just being nice to you. Not accepting their weed and alcohol doesn't mean you can't still be friends with them. They've definitely noticed how insecure you are, but they don't care. Just be nice
>>
>>39331790
Weed smell will go away if you open up a window. Obviously wash your clothes eventually. If you really don't want to do it I'm sure they'll understand. But maybe you should calm down first.
>>
File: 1503679305191.jpg (34KB, 537x539px) Image search: [Google]
1503679305191.jpg
34KB, 537x539px
>>39331945
What you're saying makes sense but they're still gonna try and push it on me, I know it
>>
Are you 20, or 15?

The niggers are just trying to be your friend. That's how niggers are.

As for you parents? You're a fucking adult, start acting like one. Your parents ask why everything stinks? Just point out that your roommates are all niggers.

Seriously though, are you forgetting your parents were also 20 once? They *know* what a college dorm is like.
>>
>>39331790
You need to gtfo of this situation as soon as possible so you can find some peace at the end of the day, study, and graduate with a half decent gpa.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.