[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sup, robots? Drunk and lonely anon here, wanna chat for a while?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 1502006033659.jpg (515KB, 1600x1064px) Image search: [Google]
1502006033659.jpg
515KB, 1600x1064px
Sup, robots? Drunk and lonely anon here, wanna chat for a while?
>>
>>39331310
Bump, goddamit, i`m so sad.
>>
File: Sneak Tsumugi.png (270KB, 333x261px) Image search: [Google]
Sneak Tsumugi.png
270KB, 333x261px
Watching the fight tonight?
>>
>>39331310
stupid fucking people not invitng me anywhere. now im just drunk and alone once again. fuck everything end this eternity of misery
>>
>>39331534
I`m alone because I dont want to be with this trash people, sometimes is better to be lonely, robot...
>>39331516
I dont really like the sports, but i guess that I will watch the fight in mute with some music in backgroudn

By te way... Do u robots have some music to share?
>>
File: Smile Over Shoulder Tsumugi.png (1MB, 547x712px) Image search: [Google]
Smile Over Shoulder Tsumugi.png
1MB, 547x712px
>>39331569
I'm not watching it either. Trying to do some homework but can't get motivated to try to read this German
>>
>>39331310
don't have anything to chat about. nice pic though
>>
>>39331614
Link to te fight?
I'm bored, out there the rain is crying and the floor is yelling for mercy.
>>
In the process of getting drunk and lonely as well.
Ended a relationship a month ago and just recently found out that they had been cheating on me the whole time, sometimes at my house while I was passed out drunk.
Getting paid next week at my higher wage so after that I'm leaving Sobertown on a train to permanent Wreckedville.
>>
>>39332113
Take a train to never return. My best friend fucked my girlfriend, and I'm planning to leave, leaving this land that betrays me, just like with his people. You could do that, robot.

https://virtualdreamplaza.bandcamp.com/album/--21
cold sower and this
>>
I started drinking at 8pm because I thought the fight would be at 9pm...it's now 11:40 and nothing has even started...fuck everything what a waste of alcohol
>>
>>39332166
I used to be a huge fucking drunk and I want to be one again. I'm so goddamn lonely. Other people get what they want and I just lose out on life.
I'm sorry to hear that bro, the only reason I don't leave is my family.
Well, that and money.
>>
>>39332187
Do you ae some link, robot?
Try to enjoy the wellbeing of the booze with some music and tobacco.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.