[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Female Orbiters?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 1ce.jpg (6KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1ce.jpg
6KB, 225x225px
Guys, HEAR ME OUT!

You know how those female twitch streamers have a legion of white-knights and orbiters at their beck and call just because they're female in a male-dominated environment?

>WELL

What if some reasonably attractive, straight guy, for whatever reason, got good at make-up or girly shit like that and made youtube videos or streamed it? I mean it would be in mainly female environment since it's shit their into right? Do you think they would get female beta orbiters from it? And I mean REALLY girly shit not unisex like singing because that's over-saturated.
>>
>>39330833
he wouId be called gay
>>
>>39330833
Being a female adapting male traits isn't seen as bad in society. Look at all the "muh young independent woman" shit there is out there.

Men taking on feminine traits is treated poorly as it should be. Very few women want a feminine male.

To get to your point though, female orbiters do exist. They orbit chad. Someone so ridiculously masculine that they transcend 80% of the population.
Male orbiters exist because they lack female attention.

Female orbiters exist because they want the best.
>>
>>39330865
By who? It doesn't matter because it's shit females watch, maybe they would think it's cute. He can act like a normal masculine guy while doing it, not like a flamboyant faggot. Do you think female twitch streamers or athletes are gay?
>>
>>39330925
Most female interests are focused on attracting men. Makeup for the most part is a tactic used to do this. A male using makeup would be for completely different reasons than a female using makeup.
>>
>>39330907
Dude, it's 2017. Do you know how popular Rupal's Fag Race is? And it's literally men in dresses being the hugest fags of all time and women LOVE it. I'm not saying the person doing the make-up videos has to act the same, just imagine your vision of a chad doing make-up on one of his female """"friends"""" and recording himself giving tips
>>
>>39330953
If they're focused on attracting men wouldn't they want to know from the source what the best way would be? Come on my guy think about it. Make-up was just an example but literally any primarily female interest
>>
>>39330995
Good point, but they could just get this information from other females or listen in on dudes having a conversation about "what is attractive about girls"
>>
File: -kingsley-22949345-359-225.gif (615KB, 359x225px) Image search: [Google]
-kingsley-22949345-359-225.gif
615KB, 359x225px
>>39331029
>getting information from other females
refer back to my "from the source thing"

>listen in on dudes having a conversation
I don't think they'll ever hear something like
>"hey bro didn't you think stacy was so hot when she used _____ make-up to accentuate her whatever-whatever"
I don't know the exact terms but my point is even if they did catch some guys in that rare type of conversation it wouldn't go into much detail or help that much, it would be better to watch some Chad on youtube talk about what features most guys would like and how to do it.

I genuinely think this is a good idea, there's some gay black guy on youtube called Kingsley who (I think) just TALKS about girly shit and literally has millions of female subs. What if you tried that, but as Chad? The possibilities.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.