[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/beta orbiter/ thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: tumblr_ov9wafCQMw1w4721wo1_1280.jpg (165KB, 796x1024px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ov9wafCQMw1w4721wo1_1280.jpg
165KB, 796x1024px
Who here kinda just wishes to be a good beta boy for a Stacy? Like doing her homeworks, improving her self esteem, always care for her, give her gifts or money etc? I hope you accept that is your destiny. Just pamper girls without nothing in return
Also share strategies to be a better orbiter and if you are a girl who want some orbiter let us know! Also be respectful to women in this thread
>>
File: tumblr_omzn9kDGHK1trevgzo1_1280.jpg (193KB, 750x929px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_omzn9kDGHK1trevgzo1_1280.jpg
193KB, 750x929px
>>39330484
For example driving her to places?
>>
in all serious, it's girls like these which make guys wanna be traps

look at how much power these wee dolls possess - is it any wonder dispossessed wee fellas start to fantasise about being womyn, cut their jiggly bits off, and try to get the same power?
>>
File: tumblr_ov7rm0qvo01vqxy8lo1_1280.jpg (202KB, 830x1280px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ov7rm0qvo01vqxy8lo1_1280.jpg
202KB, 830x1280px
>>39330940
Why don't you serve them instead of cheating against nature?
Imaging passing your evenings doing homeworks for Stacy
>>
>>39330963
i was speaking more to the malaise affecting young men where they have biological drives which make them want to be strong and in control, yet due to the social cues they're currently picking up, they feel emasculated and impotent

then they look at pics of hawt chicks and think 'wow i wish i was that strong - i know what, i'll wear a dress and discard my jimmy; that should fix it'
>>
>>39331030
Yeah I know some losers do it
They'll never compete tho
>>
Anyway I created a group about it called betaorbit on kik
>>
>>39331039
ah, well see - when you're a christfag, it's part of the job description to have empathy

so while i'm happy for you that you're not morbidly obsessing about being a girl, i'm sorta engaged in tryna help fellas not to dismember their junk

course in the future if you find you do have some overwhelming fixation of another sort, i'm always around man and will try to halp
>>
>>39331162
I like your job. Indeed, traps are a tragedy
>>
>>39331194
ah, it's not all pretty boys tryna be girls

sometimes you have to take suicides to hospital or hold someone's head when they puke, so y'know... swings and roundabout mate

on the upside, i'm going to heaven
>>
>>39331217
Good work, really. Not memeing here
>>
>>39330484
Used to do that. Now it's a give a little take a lot. The saturation of the amount of betas orbiting women makes it easy to stand out and just flat out not give a fuck while engaging them in various ways. Ultimate goal being to pump and dump
>>
>>39331268
apppreciated
>>
>>39331299
Why did you stop anon?
>>
>>39331315
It's more fun to be noticed than it is to be anticipated.

You want that cute little dress that's $59.99? Show me why you deserve it and I'll think about it.

>someone else will buy it for her and she'll come and show me
>>
>>39331359
I made the opposite path as you anon.
I used to pump and dump, to cum and leave, then I met a girl who made sure I never cum and never leave
>>
>>39331408
I tend to flip it on them. They're not allowed to cum until I say so ;)

But hey as long as you're happy keep doing what you do
>>
>>39331434
I kinda just do things for them now
>>
>>39330963
I hope her homework involves tonguing her butthole for hours
>>
>>39331511
No, nothing. I respect women.
But I have to admit once a Stacy at my university told me to kneel and kiss her butt.cheeks while she was drunk just for fun and I did it
>>
Bump for orbiting
>>
>>39331556
Wouldn't you have loved to gently part those soft cheeks and run your tongue all over her hot, tight little butthole?
>>
File: Photo Booth Library.jpg (155KB, 590x442px) Image search: [Google]
Photo Booth Library.jpg
155KB, 590x442px
>>39330484
nothing is more pathetic than an orbiter

in all my classes the small minority of girls are always surrounded by a dedicated group of cucks willing to do do just about anything for their master
>>
>>39331039
They might compete when cyborgs become a thing. I'm scared of falling for a full cyborg (((girl))) only to realize a mans brain is inside of it.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.