[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>there are witches cursing us right now for one reason or

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 8

File: 1502828160134.jpg (50KB, 380x380px) Image search: [Google]
1502828160134.jpg
50KB, 380x380px
>there are witches cursing us right now for one reason or another
>the negative psychic energy from other 4chan users is destroying your life

how do we stop it?
>>
want me to pray for you?
>>
File: 1499952029250.png (54KB, 402x344px) Image search: [Google]
1499952029250.png
54KB, 402x344px
>>39330448
no, I'm pretty sure christians just pray to the devil anyway
>>
>>39330334
Become a stronger warlock.
>>
>>39330464
you're thinking of mormons

i'm trinitarian
>>
witches aren't fucking shit compared to wizards
let those old crones boil frog legs and and stick rat bones up their dusty cunts
in the meantime, i'll continue controlling mental currents of humanity with my fucking flatus
>>
move to a place that has better karmic vibration flow vibes, that'll align your chakras like nothing else and make your life (and the many lives after it) much better
also crystals are recommended
>>
the will of kek
>>
File: 1500764535608.png (351KB, 653x490px) Image search: [Google]
1500764535608.png
351KB, 653x490px
>>39330483
that's what I mean, the trinity isn't real
>>
File: download (8).jpg (7KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
download (8).jpg
7KB, 225x225px
I have a lot of respect for witches. They're women without the bullshit. At least with a watch you know what your getting.

Cut and dry, no games
>>
>>39330499
Do you mean physically move or to another board?
>>
>>39330531
how you figure that?
>>
>>39330334
But OP, magic isn't real and I'm the only one destroying my life
>>
>>39330545
I mean I'm just fucking around but thinking about it further another board or even website would be good I guess
if the negativity is getting to you
>>
>>39330535
they're always vindictive feminists though it seems like.
>>
File: Vaporium.png (500KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
Vaporium.png
500KB, 600x450px
>>39330548
>how you figure that?
Logic.
>>
File: 1503625049478.jpg (93KB, 560x577px) Image search: [Google]
1503625049478.jpg
93KB, 560x577px
>>39330548
in my research the verses purported to support the trinity don't actually support the trinity and the bible itself has many translations owned and controlled by many authorities over time.

Just my simple opinion on the matter, nothing earth shattering, go back to church and pay your tithes.
>>
>>39330632
>the bible itself has many translations owned and controlled by many authorities over time.

i would suggest you research has not been extensive enough

we have 5000 early manuscripts datng to the 2nd Century (100-200AD) which have been found in digs from all over the Roman Empire - reaching from the north of europe, south into the africas, and east into asia

this copying and distribution of the core texts not only shows an early shared faith amongst all believer - but also evidences that no sole authority was in control of the texts

we can further demonstrate that lack of a central governing body within the church by the fact that for the first 300 years, the Church faced constant persecution and death under numerous emporers, so it was impossible for believers to have public conferences of leadership until 325
>>
File: 1500190203153.png (289KB, 500x304px) Image search: [Google]
1500190203153.png
289KB, 500x304px
>>39330737
None of that supports the trinity tho, every christian thinks they're an extension of the original early church it seems like.
>>
>>39330803
but it does indicate that you have not done enough research into the transmission of the texts to hold to a view that scripture was 'controlled by many authorities over time'

i'm unwilling to argue details of verses dealing with the Trinity with someone who pretends to greater knowledge than he has

but if you can prove that you know what you're talking about, i might condescend to refute ya
>>
>>39330869
I'm just saying the verses purported to support the notion the father, son and holy spirit are a one in the same yet also separate are unsubstantial.
>>
>>39330933
and i'm just saying that the fact you asserted some pretty big things about the bible and were wrong, infers you haven't really engaged with the materials

look, i know my last one was a bit snarky - but unless you actually present an argument against the trinity citing some key passages, i can't exactly know what you're trying to say
>>
File: tfYXvUxC.jpg (18KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tfYXvUxC.jpg
18KB, 400x400px
>>39330971
I was giving arguments but you're so caught up in the pageantry of your seminars or something you didn't listen to me.

You can't speak greek, hebrew, or latin and yet you believe everything your specific spoon fed ministry teaches you.

Do you even own a concordance you pleb?
>>
>>39331021
no anon, you are not giving arguments

you are displaying ignorance by asserting things which are completely untrue

now with one of those lies being pointed out to you - marking a major foundation of your argument to be erroneous - rather than concede the point, you want to keep going

so put yourself in my shoes for a minute, anon - what's in it for me?

i can understand the cathartic entertainment of trying to bamboozle the poor christfag and so bolster your incoherent worldview - but poasts like your are a diamond dozen in this doggy dog world and i can find much more interesting conversations just by scrolling up
>>
>>39331122
yeah there is no depth to my retardation I exist in notions without proof.

I was raised to not believe in the trinity it's a lot of residual memories more then hard work and studies I've lost my faith a long time ago.

oh well
>>
>>39331192
ah well see, you've found my achille's heel - empathy

i genuinely feel for ya now, and know a little sumfin sumin about getting away from the inculcation of youth
(brought up in the sectarian violence of north ireland)

that being said, i don't wanna browbeat you into submission either, so i'm happy to part on friendly terms and while you may not want me to pray for you - i'll pray for myself so that the next time we run into each other, i'll be able to serve you better
>>
>>39331280
I'm getting browbeat by christians now
>>
>>39331350
tell them to talk to me and i'll sort them out
>>
>>39331449
why can't I just work up the courage to kill myself so I don't keep getting strung along by spooks
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.