[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The real redpill on dating

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: r9k.jpg (118KB, 676x673px) Image search: [Google]
r9k.jpg
118KB, 676x673px
A lot of you kissless virgin NEETs miss the point on what makes men successful with women. Yes, many women do consider physical appearance, the size of your penis, the size of your bank account, and your personality to be very important things. However, there is one factor that trumps all of those things when it comes to initially attracting women, especially those of high value.

That factor is who you keep company with.

Those ugly losers you see on the street with arm candy? They likely scored that babe largely by being friends with the right people. I've known men who've made double the money I do, have perfect muscle tone, and cool hobbies that could only attract the most broken of women.

A number of people stress that networking means almost everything when it comes down to scoring high paying and high status jobs. You could easily apply that same logic to scoring high status women. Many of you here have rock-bottom self-esteem, but what if the only thing you had to focus on was your social skills? Take this from a guy who is naturally an introvert and has long struggled with social anxiety and social awkwardness. After a long period of trials, tribulations, and crying myself to sleep every night, I finally befriended some well-connected normies I could click with enough. It wouldn't be long before I started swimming in Stacies despite being largely average in every sense.

tl;dr Women care more about who your friends are than whether or not you have muscles, over 1 mil in the bank, and/or a huge dick.
>>
Dunno about swimming in stacys, but I do agree social circle is extremely important and robots ignore this. You can be model tier but if you're an intro vert and don't know anyone, and your social skills suck, you will not be getting a gf. Your options are bars and tinder. Some guys are just in the right social circle, at the right time....luck is also so important. As far as normies go I've tried, I don't think I'll ever click with them. They're nice to me, they treat me well but I just can never hang socially.
>>
>>39327334
yeah you're right. come to think of it the only women ever willing to stay with me have had no friends themselves.
>>
>>39327334
>obligatory black male/white female relationship.
>>
My average looking friend met people through people he dated when he moved here.
So I disagree with your post.
>>
>>39327810

I had to do it for the sake of one of the captions.

>>39327892

There's always exceptions to the rule. Some people are naturally good at breaking the ice.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.